Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you identify a transparent project team?  (Read 1170 times)
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:43:51 PM

Projects need to have a clear definition of transparency for investors to trust and follow. Please make the project more interesting and do not publicize directly with people offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:48:15 PM

I have think about this and i can't find an answer, how will you know that a team cares about investors without trying them out first? promises comes first from every project's team and you will have to give it a try to know the end game

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:01:36 PM

I suggest doing sharp research on the project that you will invest in.
Scammers will always have a way to commit fraud. The important thing is, we must always be careful before investing in new projects.
New projects always make offers that are very tempting and sometimes even make no sense, but I agree with you before investing in new projects to conduct good research and analysis. even though we have reviewed it sometimes we are still deceived by lies projects. especially not with study and caution.
learning from mistakes is strongly advised to stay alert to fraud projects. by always reviewing every project that is followed, over time we will understand the signs of a scam project. for beginners who are lazy to learn to analyze, get ready to lose capital

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:08:23 PM

Nobody can determine, it's like buying a cat in a sack you might be able to do it but in reality it won't be the same.
Experience is also needed in predicting a project even though nothing is true right accurate.
At least knowledge increases by conducting research

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:16:02 PM

To identify the transparency of a team, I think you can see it by going on their telegram group and asking some questions. They should entertain any type of questions even stupid ones. And I think that they should be the one that is engaging to people on their group.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:38:19 PM

To identify the transparency of a team, I think you can see it by going on their telegram group and asking some questions. They should entertain any type of questions even stupid ones. And I think that they should be the one that is engaging to people on their group.
It seems not enough to identify a project via telegram alone. because the nature of the scammer is very cunning, he even pretends to be someone very shrewd. One way to avoid fake project teams, first I look at the biography, find out about its whereabouts, and do research carefully. the latter, often asking or discussing fellow struggles in the crypto world.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:56:30 PM

and don't forget to look at some traces of their previous careers, if only looking at the activeness part might be in my opinion not enough to be sure and don't forget the portion of their portfolio because the thing that I think is most important to be able to determine the purity of the team
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:15:48 PM

The only way how to verify if the team is legit is by checking their profiles on Linkedin. Their profile should be verified, with long and rich history. But we have seen many times that even the team looked trustworthy exchanged their credibility for quick and easy money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:36:37 PM

This is my own definition of transparent project team
1. They always put investors first
2. They always listen to investors opinions
3. They aren't shady, even if there is fund issue
4. Head office address are legit and they allow visitors, just to show they are real
5. No fake advisors or fake pictures or stolen IDs
good points to apply in analyzing the project, I agree to the project team that listens to complaints from investors, because basically the investor and the project team are a collaboration for the progress of a project, then discussion to solve problems together is highly recommended.
Last three points are the actual play mark. There should not be anything shady or fishy about the project if it is real.  All the addresses and contacts must be valid ones. Though faking oneself is no more a hard task, still the project should be clean from such doubts. Faking IDs etc is easy for social engineers. Every project shows as if the investor holds importance equal to god. Obviously, customers are the key to success.
What stated above is exactly what it is. although all projects should be transparent because first of all, they all want to be successful also for the investors and supporter which is the bounty hunters. So for them to be trusted they should be transparent at all matter especially to the information that investors needed. There are projects that are fraud and making some information not legit and that is the worst case they can do or even worst they are taking all of the money that investors gave them. Every team should be transparent at their investors so if they are going to open another project the investors they got will still support them.
spadormie

Merit: 268

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:51:10 PM

It seems not enough to identify a project via telegram alone. because the nature of the scammer is very cunning, he even pretends to be someone very shrewd. One way to avoid fake project teams, first I look at the biography, find out about its whereabouts, and do research carefully. the latter, often asking or discussing fellow struggles in the crypto world.
Yeah, of course, you also need research in order to see if the project is real. That's why you may ask these people a lot of questions on their transparency on their work. Remember, you're the only person that can bring yourself up or bring yourself down. That's the first thing you need to know. Another thing in avoiding fake projects, it's a good way in looking at the team itself, there are a lot of scammers that are using the same pictures as some scammed projects used.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
nxnqauff

Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

I typically ask some questions in their telegram channel. If their answer is convincing, then only I will think further about it. Especially, questions about team members could be highly beneficial.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:55:18 PM

Just finding a project with "transparent project team" does not guarantee you that the project won't scam. I have seen projects were the teams were completely public but then they ended up scamming people (not directly but in an indirect way where people couldn't blame or point out the team but they were at fault). Even teams like those can fail to deliver (probably on purpose) and waste all investors money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 07:30:08 PM

Honestly, why will scammers go to the trouble of displaying teir real identity on the internet when they already made up their mind scam people?thinking about it now makes me somewhat believe that most displayed pics on teams website are not theirs, best way is to verify those pics to get the metadata details.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:02:41 PM

I seriously doubt that anyone needs the photo of a homeless person, people can easily source pictures from social media, old articles and generally everywhere.... I think this rumor is far from the truth!
I think this information is provided just as an example).You have never seen photos in the ICO of truly homeless people.And that's a fact.So you need to look at the team from a different angle.Watch their activity, number of friends, date of registration.This is the minimum number of steps required to determine the veracity of the command.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:26:52 PM

I have think about this and i can't find an answer, how will you know that a team cares about investors without trying them out first? promises comes first from every project's team and you will have to give it a try to know the end game

The answer to this is very simple. You read comments and opinions of those who did deal with them and know something. If there's nobody like that you have to investigate yourself.
For starters you can check if their photos and credentials are real. If they're lying about their previous projects and experience or don't want to give their real names it means they're not trustworthy.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:36:57 PM

If the project is a scam, it would be really silly of its team to show their true identities. In most cases, they just find some pics online and use them as the images of their “Chief Financial Officers” or “advisors,” as was seen  in Empire Card who used a picture of French actress Sabine de Poncins, little known outside of France, as the portrait of their proud imaginary CEO Patricia Harrison. There have even been reports of Ryan Gosling “working” for a project as a designer under a completely different name.   
Some scammers are, however, way more intricate. They know it’s quite easy to reveal a fake pic so they just hire people to pose as their CEOs, CFOs, and so forth. Rumor has it that certain scammers even pay homeless people to pretend they’re leading a disruptive startup to a bright and radiant future. This fraud is much harder to call out, but at least those guys help homeless people in some way, so here’s your silver lining.

It is really tricky and difficult to determine the legitimacy of the project on pictures alone. I wonder if the project team could present a video of themselves like it's a normal day on the office or some information/promotional video. If they could explain the project extensively. Or, make live video updates on social media platforms. Though, these are not enough proof, at least it is a start.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:20:08 PM

If the project is a scam, it would be really silly of its team to show their true identities. In most cases, they just find some pics online and use them as the images of their “Chief Financial Officers” or “advisors,” as was seen  in Empire Card who used a picture of French actress Sabine de Poncins, little known outside of France, as the portrait of their proud imaginary CEO Patricia Harrison. There have even been reports of Ryan Gosling “working” for a project as a designer under a completely different name.   
Some scammers are, however, way more intricate. They know it’s quite easy to reveal a fake pic so they just hire people to pose as their CEOs, CFOs, and so forth. Rumor has it that certain scammers even pay homeless people to pretend they’re leading a disruptive startup to a bright and radiant future. This fraud is much harder to call out, but at least those guys help homeless people in some way, so here’s your silver lining.

It is really tricky and difficult to determine the legitimacy of the project on pictures alone. I wonder if the project team could present a video of themselves like it's a normal day on the office or some information/promotional video. If they could explain the project extensively. Or, make live video updates on social media platforms. Though, these are not enough proof, at least it is a start.
Usually a legit project will just do that. in the past there are plenty of developers making an interview of themselves or with their team therefore people could know whether this person is a real thing or not. But, doing that did not mean that we can trust the developer blindly because even there are some developers that despite known by the public and his face is already published still scam people because they are probably criminal. so, always be careful and look after any possiblity regarding a project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WAZN
Copper Member

Activity: 12

...get waznized @ wazn.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 03:08:42 PM

It is so easy today to introduce yourself if that is the intention. It can be as boring as KYC or project team puts some effort in it.
If in EVE Online fleets of thousands of pilots communicate same way we do, only they are more efficient.  Tongue Which dev had ever made a funny video from home LAN party when some smoked guys are playing with blockchain?
Not many I think.  Roll Eyes

WAZN | We plant trees | wazn.io
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:17:20 PM

Well, even the photo CEO of Exchanges can also be made as an advisor that makes people trust the projects they develop. indeed it is very difficult to ascertain whether they use real people or only photos. because not all scammers easily fool people. sometimes their ways are so subtle at the start of a project that no one is suspicious of the identity or transparency of a team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
star99

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:32:42 PM

See the team of Liber T token on www.liberttoken.com you will see all are genuine. Social media profile should speak for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: