Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you identify a transparent project team?  (Read 1170 times)
Ccscopst

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:58:10 AM

it is important to conduct detailed project research in forum threads, telegrams, social media networks, ico websites and other video calls with the team to prove that they are a real team. basically if you or an investor wants to put a large amount of money, of course, they won't make a quick decision before they believe that the project is truly worth investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:09:53 PM

interesting question here, i also still looking the best way about this. But so far i will look at their profile team, they must have below

1. Social media such as twitter, LK or facebook. Their social media must be active before ico/ieo launched, for me minimum time i 1 year.
2. Google, when i search on google their name must be there. Which means it's not hard to find them. Let say one of their team have name "mikel adol njamu", if you try to search on google so you will not find any last activities of this user, and any related information to those queries. Avoid this ico/ieo if their team like this.
3. Look at information you have from no 1 until no 2, are they background really interested?? If that's interested so you can continue to their ico/ieo

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:12:32 PM

If the project is a scam, it would be really silly of its team to show their true identities. In most cases, they just find some pics online and use them as the images of their “Chief Financial Officers” or “advisors,” as was seen  in Empire Card who used a picture of French actress Sabine de Poncins, little known outside of France, as the portrait of their proud imaginary CEO Patricia Harrison. There have even been reports of Ryan Gosling “working” for a project as a designer under a completely different name.   
Some scammers are, however, way more intricate. They know it’s quite easy to reveal a fake pic so they just hire people to pose as their CEOs, CFOs, and so forth. Rumor has it that certain scammers even pay homeless people to pretend they’re leading a disruptive startup to a bright and radiant future. This fraud is much harder to call out, but at least those guys help homeless people in some way, so here’s your silver lining.

If the project is scam, then they really do not publish their personal photos. However, several people can be deceivers in the project, and the rest can be hired personnel who are not aware of the impending deception, here are their photos and can appear on all sites.
Now scammers are more and more inventive and we need to carefully study each new project.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:41:24 PM

it is important to conduct detailed project research in forum threads, telegrams, social media networks, ico websites and other video calls with the team to prove that they are a real team. basically if you or an investor wants to put a large amount of money, of course, they won't make a quick decision before they believe that the project is truly worth investing.
Video call would have been the best , at least it gives investors a little bit of leverage to use against them in future if they happen to be scammers, but so many developers shy away from that because they feel they are acting illegally, or they feel they are acting under the rule of anonymity., but they have failed to understand that they are the ones that needs people to bring out money they have worked for to develop a project that would be of immense benefit to the developer, so I don’t see reason why they should not go to any length to show their face.

If I was a developer and I believe in my project, I would even go to the length of showing my office address also, to prove to them that I am not running away, but how many of these developers even have a location? All they do is sit on their system and conduct campaigns.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:53:35 PM

If the project is a scam, it would be really silly of its team to show their true identities. In most cases, they just find some pics online and use them as the images of their “Chief Financial Officers” or “advisors,” as was seen  in Empire Card who used a picture of French actress Sabine de Poncins, little known outside of France, as the portrait of their proud imaginary CEO Patricia Harrison. There have even been reports of Ryan Gosling “working” for a project as a designer under a completely different name.   
Some scammers are, however, way more intricate. They know it’s quite easy to reveal a fake pic so they just hire people to pose as their CEOs, CFOs, and so forth. Rumor has it that certain scammers even pay homeless people to pretend they’re leading a disruptive startup to a bright and radiant future. This fraud is much harder to call out, but at least those guys help homeless people in some way, so here’s your silver lining.

If the project is scam, then they really do not publish their personal photos. However, several people can be deceivers in the project, and the rest can be hired personnel who are not aware of the impending deception, here are their photos and can appear on all sites.
Now scammers are more and more inventive and we need to carefully study each new project.
It doesn't mean that even they published their photos(or might a photo of another person) will be trusted or we can assure that they are not scammers. Not we think that bad but scammers are now getting smarter and smarter, they keep on studying where they could penetrate such actions. In fact, with all the awareness we do but still, a lot of people are getting scam.

Now, it is to realize that it be hard to determine whos gonna be trusted and whos we can't. For the better of everyone, we should not have to give our trust easily, not for the strangers nor to the person who gives us a big returns deal cause it mostly scams.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:03:28 PM

yes, I guess identifying the project team is complicated work? maybe one way is to find out in depth, about them, find their social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc .find out also when they joined the social media.
type their names on Google, if they are people with credibility, their names will appear on Google images. also find out their Curriculum Vitae. and if they don't seem convincing, it's better not to join their project

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:14:50 PM

do a thorough research about the project you want to invest in, don't be lazy to read.
it's about risky investments, make sure that the project is really real.
starting from the developer profile, the team, the company, the website, the media channel, and the community in it.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:30:38 PM

Popular ICOs kyc sites for core team members, live AMA, live office where people visit its all good sign of real team members.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:04:44 AM

in my eyes transparent team means an active team who will be friendly and always provide development progress report and also they have to show the product that releasing.

I agree with the statement you said that in a project the most important is the background of the team and the developer and also how active they are in responding to some questions from investors and users. Updating project progress is proof that the team is working well.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:14:38 PM

in my eyes transparent team means an active team who will be friendly and always provide development progress report and also they have to show the product that releasing.
But in the start anyone will do their best to satisfy the investors to invest in their project and after getting their goal they will escape and then investors can do nothing. So the best thing to know about the team is to know that they are the real persons and are existing in the community from the start. They will have their existing profiles and will be in communication with a lot of people and will be the part of the real community. They will show their career in their profiles and will show the companies with whom they worked in the past from where you can find them.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Gombong

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:45:35 AM

how to identify a real team by searching whether the team's profile is real or not, including the face of the team by making a video call and matching whether it's the same as what is listed on the whitepapper or not.
NITER2018

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

Search for the pictures of team members on google (right-click on image & search on google). Make sure all members are genuine. Even if one of them is fake, it means the project is not transparent. Ask the team to host AMA on YouTube where you can see their faces. It is a good sign if they are organizing events. I have verified the team for many projects like Vite, Bitwings, imusify
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:30:52 PM

If you want to check project team is really simple scan picture with google images. Visit Trusted sites check project analysis, community remarks and rating of the project. I believe by doing such things we can check whether project team is really or fake.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:36:39 PM

good project certainly has famous people and is good in it. when the big people publish the participation and promotion of the project, we can see if the project is really supported by competent people.
but there are some projects that take pictures and names of famous people and published the project. be careful with projects like this. especially if the brand promotion is not done well, avoid those who hide something from their project.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:12:15 PM

To identify a transparent project team, you need to do a little background checking of the team members to find out whether they're genuine or not and also the face of the project. You can also do video call, compare and match if the same as what is listed on the project.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:55:45 AM

check out the few project that are proven to be legit
and check out few that are proven to be a scam
and you will see the differences very quick
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 01:03:53 AM

I was aware about using fake identities, but not to the extent you mentioned it. I think transparent team can be identified only through community updates, their active involvement with community and that to on regular basis.
Another important aspect is AMA. Due to regular AMAs by team, confidence can be increased in the project.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:29:58 AM

I think I will not be scammed by a team proposal for a new project. Usually I checked the profile and not just scanned the it on online like website anf their linkedin. I usually ask for their account on video and try to contact them and see if their really the person on their social account. Yes, and trust me only few agree to this request and that's one criteria that might lead to their being a scam team or using only the account of someone.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:56:47 AM

If you want to check project team is really simple scan picture with google images. Visit Trusted sites check project analysis, community remarks and rating of the project. I believe by doing such things we can check whether project team is really or fake.
Trusted projects will go into nowhere in the end. I would invest what I could afford to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:01:02 AM

There is no strait jacket rules or formula to follow to identify a transparent project team. The best way is to run all the possible checks on the team members and if possible look into the social media profiles of each of the members and as you run the checks, look out for the coherence and inconsistencies in the information they provide. This will tell which team tells the truth.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: