Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOREX.ONE - THE CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 2045 times)
tamar3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:32:05 AM

Do you guarantee that all functions of the Torex platform will work without interruption, which will allow you to use all its features?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:01:15 PM

Do you guarantee that all functions of the Torex platform will work without interruption, which will allow you to use all its features?
I think that all developers of trading platforms strive for this.  Profit depends on the quality of the platform.
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

Did Torex signed a deal with any exchanges so far,
and what are the rules regarding KYC procedure on Torex platform?

Thanks in advance
So far, there is no specific confirmed information, but I can say that negotiations are definitely going on.
KYC will not differ from the existing templates

Safety and security will only be tested once their platform is operational.
Right now, even if they claim they have tight security, we can't prove that yet.
And are you going to post the actual collection of your funds on your website?
Yes, this information will be displayed on the website. Nearest time will be updated.

Do you think that combination of trading and betting can survive together? Frankly speaking I have no idea why you suggest to add betting. What is your vision?
Already there are projects that share our views. Moreover, they are very successful and have many customers.

Are there no investors so far? The picture above shows there is no investment in privete sales? or the team hasn't updated it yet? funds are not visible at all.
So far, fundraising has not begun. I think that soon the information will be updated.

You have a wide range of services for the trader. It is wonderful. I have one question: can I connect trading robots through the Torex platform?
Yes, you will have such option

How are you going to attract traders to your platform? Is there any special strategy about that?
What are your thoughts?
The team has a well-thought-out marketing strategy. I am more than sure that everything will turn out perfectly!

No one can guarantee you anything in this business. The project team will do everything possible so that our customers will be enjoy the trade!
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

Ok, thank you for answer. Tell me more about your user base. As a trader I want to be sure that you have enough clients willing to invest in my strategy and I want to enlarge volume of my trading portfolio.
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:28:53 AM

Do you plan to create a Torex compensation fund aimed at reducing market risks in cryptocurrency trading?
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

I think that all developers of trading platforms strive for this.  Profit depends on the quality of the platform.
If they have a good team they will try as best as possible to establish the work of the project. But the guarantees probably do not need to talk, but only about the possibility of a good job.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:09:03 PM

Do you plan to create a Torex compensation fund aimed at reducing market risks in cryptocurrency trading?
I heard Okex and some margin trading exchanges have such fund to decrease risks of volatility.
Hope Torex will create the same fund.
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:43:57 PM

so far they are only uniting around themselves more and more new supporters who in the future will be active users of the platform.
If the TOREX platform is convenient and safe, then I think that users will be interested and will be happy to use it!
I would put safety first. The new project needs to take into account all safety issues from the very beginning.
gonzapremium

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:44:52 PM

I heard Okex and some margin trading exchanges have such fund to decrease risks of volatility.
Hope Torex will create the same fund.

This approach will attract many traders and reduce the entry barrier to the market and make it more accessible for beginners.
trakjis

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:49:22 PM

Will newcomers have such an opportunity on the online platform to contact experienced traders for support?
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:20:00 AM

Ok, thank you for answer. Tell me more about your user base. As a trader I want to be sure that you have enough clients willing to invest in my strategy and I want to enlarge volume of my trading portfolio.

You are welcome!

The goal of a marketing campaign:
1. Creation of investment-attractive product positioning;
2. Engagement of the necessary number of users in order to access Pre-Sale -10,000 +
users on the platform.

You can study it closer in our whitepaper: https://torex.one/media/landing/document/document_7/White_Paper_English_AjpQJ0Q.pdf
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:40:41 AM

Hello, trakjis.
What risks are you talking about?
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:05:59 PM

Will newcomers have such an opportunity on the online platform to contact experienced traders for support?

Hello.

You will be able to use mirror trading mode. Mirror trading is a method of capital management which consists of copying transactions and approaches towards the risk management of a particular trader (or several traders) provided by the services of automatic trading strategies and signals. In case of mirror trading, the recipient of the service usually has the possibility of additional algorithmic filtration of transactions in order to reduce rate drawdowns and risk. The essential difference is that due to the standard practice, the copying of transactions is paid by a monthly payment-subscription, and the reward to the trader as a part of the trust management process is paid from the profit for a certain period.
trakjis

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

Hello, trakjis.
Hello Smiley
Fund to be used to partially cover trade losses
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:44:01 PM

Hello, trakjis.
Hello Smiley
partial coverage is how much, name specific numbers
trakjis

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:47:45 AM

Hello, trakjis.
Hello Smiley
In my opinion, the size of the fund should depend on the total trading volume on the platform
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:08:53 PM

Hello, trakjis.
Hello Smiley
In my opinion, the size of the fund should depend on the total trading volume on the platform
yes, but it should be some percentage of the entire fund.  I am interested to know this percentage
trakjis

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:23:12 AM

Does the Torex system perform arbitrage operations within the same exchange?
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 04:24:32 PM

What are the guarantees that with a heavy load on the server - the system will not fail? What exactly do developers use to ensure stable operation of the platform?
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

What are the guarantees that with a heavy load on the server - the system will not fail? What exactly do developers use to ensure stable operation of the platform?
Well, I think that no one can give any guarantees .. Only time will tell how stable the platform is
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: