Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[ICO] Pixby - Where Creativity Is Rewarded 💰 [Private Pre-Sale]  (Read 2499 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

P2pb2b is a well-known russian scam exchange. They can run away with all the money any time.
Moreover the IEO returns of the exchange won't be impressive. You will be lucky if you could get some part of the fee you paid them.

It's sad to see projects still choose such kind of exchanges, not listening to any warnings and not consulting with experienced agencies.

They still go for that exchange because the listing is cheap and might have been deceived by the fake volume that this exchange is offering. Anyway, in time, we will know if this platform can withstand the competition in this market. By the way, they are not the 1st freelance platform here as they claimed to be. There are bunch of projects that have been launched way way earlier than them.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:58:07 AM

P2pb2b is a well-known russian scam exchange. They can run away with all the money any time.
Moreover the IEO returns of the exchange won't be impressive. You will be lucky if you could get some part of the fee you paid them.

It's sad to see projects still choose such kind of exchanges, not listening to any warnings and not consulting with experienced agencies.

They still go for that exchange because the listing is cheap and might have been deceived by the fake volume that this exchange is offering. Anyway, in time, we will know if this platform can withstand the competition in this market. By the way, they are not the 1st freelance platform here as they claimed to be. There are bunch of projects that have been launched way way earlier than them.
I do not think that holding an IEO on an exchange of this level a priori can be cheap. Usually such exchanges charge from 4 BTC per listing, so not every project can afford it.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:07:55 AM

Hello, preikaler! It was our first round of IEO that ended. The second round starts on 10.12.2019. Rest assured - we will always continue to develop the project and follow our roadmap.
Do you mean that IEO round 2 is done on VeriDEX? how long will round 2 run? what about the results of the first round of IEO on P2PB2B? how much funds have been collected?

pixbytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Pixby Project - Where Creativity Is Rewarded!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

Hello, preikaler! It was our first round of IEO that ended. The second round starts on 10.12.2019. Rest assured - we will always continue to develop the project and follow our roadmap.
Do you mean that IEO round 2 is done on VeriDEX? how long will round 2 run? what about the results of the first round of IEO on P2PB2B? how much funds have been collected?
IEO is ongoing on both P2PB2B and veriDEX, for more information and latest updates kindly follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/PixbyToken

IEO result of both sessions P2PB2B will be posted as soon as they end.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:53:44 PM

When this movement began, under the name IEO, all fundraising was more or less transparent, and it was clear how much money the project had raised. Now almost all projects hide the scale of the amount of funds raised...

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:00:38 PM

Big news for PIXBY token holders, investors and the entire community!

The project team has implemented DApp for staking!

Now the whole process is as simple and fast as possible:

tippytoes

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:06:02 PM

IEO is ongoing on both P2PB2B and veriDEX, for more information and latest updates kindly follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/PixbyToken

I hope after this IEO in p2pb2b, your price will not suffer like other projects. You know what I am talking about here. The steady decline of price even after 2 weeks of trading. You should think of how to address such very possible scenario. Because most projects didn't attack that very common problem.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:18:47 PM

Glad to hear Pixby launched the Staking program, then what is the minimum staking for Pixby? it would be very interesting to see the development of the project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 06:25:01 PM

Glad to hear Pixby launched the Staking program, then what is the minimum staking for Pixby? it would be very interesting to see the development of the project

Minimum required amount for staking is 35,000 PIXBY, Maximum amount: 2,500,000 PIXBY
The staking reward calculation is 23% of the annual ROI
After 2 days rewards can be claimed daily and Investors have to call a function to claim daily reward.
The more PIXBY you stake the more rewards you get.
https://medium.com/@pixbytoken/introduction-to-passive-income-protocol-5c045edf61a4
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

Actually some time I saw a number of projects that did the staking system and I saw nothing changed either the price in the market or even people's interest, maybe PIXBY has way in the future
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:25:12 PM

Actually some time I saw a number of projects that did the staking system and I saw nothing changed either the price in the market or even people's interest, maybe PIXBY has way in the future
I think this whole system has been integrated to whet interest in selling tokens.  Now it is very difficult to raise funds for the development of the project, so the introduction of such a system (staking) is quite justified. If the PIXBY holds several sessions on different exchanges, then they have money and opportunities to promote the project further.

tippytoes

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:28:35 PM

I think this whole system has been integrated to whet interest in selling tokens.  Now it is very difficult to raise funds for the development of the project, so the introduction of such a system (staking) is quite justified. If the PIXBY holds several sessions on different exchanges, then they have money and opportunities to promote the project further.

Will this staking program help in making this project afloat in the market? We will know the answer for the next couple of years of this project. Even one year is already long enough to assess the effectivity of this program towards the project. But aside from this staking program, I believe the team should already be thinking of their lineup of activities in order to sustain the interest of their followers. Because if not, the story will be the same like all those forgotten projects.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:50:43 PM

Will this staking program help in making this project afloat in the market? We will know the answer for the next couple of years of this project. Even one year is already long enough to assess the effectivity of this program towards the project. But aside from this staking program, I believe the team should already be thinking of their lineup of activities in order to sustain the interest of their followers. Because if not, the story will be the same like all those forgotten projects.
Absolutely agree ... at the moment they were strictly following the roadmap, here is today's tweet to confirm https://twitter.com/PixbyToken/status/1208919566631391232.
... This year was difficult for all startups, it was a kind of litmus test for any project, but the Pixby team came out with dignity.

pixbytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 03:54:48 PM

I hope after this IEO in p2pb2b, your price will not suffer like other projects. You know what I am talking about here. The steady decline of price even after 2 weeks of trading. You should think of how to address such very possible scenario. Because most projects didn't attack that very common problem.
Hello, tippytoes!That's true that most project suffer from market volatility. Most common problem is not paying to enough attention to market making. For instance, hiring market making team that will be able to make a good strategy for market price would help the price stay stable and attract day traders.

Hello, kopisusu!  Thank you, and we are happy to have supporters in our project.

To my knowledge, our staking protocol is very different from what most projects offer... it allows investors to get staking income by simply locking the tokens in the smart contact, and compare to other projects, users are able to make multiple passive investments from a single wallet. Not to mention that you won't need keep the wallet online 24/7 like PoS requires, and our smart contact passed the security audit with 0 vulnerabilities.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:04:07 PM

Hello, tippytoes!That's true that most project suffer from market volatility. Most common problem is not paying to enough attention to market making. For instance, hiring market making team that will be able to make a good strategy for market price would help the price stay stable and attract day traders.

Hello, kopisusu!  Thank you, and we are happy to have supporters in our project.

To my knowledge, our staking protocol is very different from what most projects offer... it allows investors to get staking income by simply locking the tokens in the smart contact, and compare to other projects, users are able to make multiple passive investments from a single wallet. Not to mention that you won't need keep the wallet online 24/7 like PoS requires, and our smart contact passed the security audit with 0 vulnerabilities.
Sorry, pixbytoken, but I think it’s not that the other projects do not pay attention, most likely there are simply no funds for this. Market makers are not a cheap pleasure ...
 Wink waiting for the results of fundraising, I hope despite the decline in the market, the team was able to raise a fund for the further development of the project.

kopisusu

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:21:14 PM

~~snip
This time I believe in PIXBY and I've joined your staking program and now I will continue to follow development of your project, I also hope you will choose right exchange unlike P2PB2B
pixbytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 11:03:48 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 10:56:31 AM by pixbytoken

Hello, bitcointalk community! We have a big event and we are happy to share the success with our community!

We want to say thank you to our crypto community and investors the for the strong support!

We launch a biggest flash sale and 250,000 PIXBY airdrop. Take part now! Promotion ends 26th December 12:00 (UTC).

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 12:00:20 AM

Hello, bitcointalk community! We have a big event and we are happy to share the success with our community!

We want to say thank you to our crypto community and investors the for the strong support!

We launch a biggest flash sale and 250,000 PIXBY airdrop. Take par now! Promotion ends 26th December 12:00 (UTC).

Oh PIXBY team, you pamper us, I took part in the rain of tokens, then a reward campaign, and then retweets of the CEO of Twitter. Now airdrop)))

kopisusu

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 09:51:07 PM

Pixby IEO has finished

🔹Pixby token will be listed on January 15. Follow our official channels for up-to-date information.

But until now I'm still curious about funds obtained from IEO there
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:51:32 PM

Pixby IEO has finished

🔹Pixby token will be listed on January 15. Follow our official channels for up-to-date information.

But until now I'm still curious about funds obtained from IEO there
What about VeriDex? I haven't heard an announcement about the listing from them and there's still fundraising going on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: