Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MARKET MAKER 🔥SAFE AND SLOW PASSIVE INCOME ROI+579%🔥API KEY LINKING🔥  (Read 3618 times)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 12:51:19 PM

CELEBRATING 700 WINS
WITH 2 DAYS OF OPEN SUBS!
YOU CAN JOIN ARAKNE EVEN WITHOUT INVITE FROM INSIDE THE ARMY!
JOIN NOW OR MISS THE BOAT!

29-30 NOVEMBER 2019.

Contact @Blob_Crypto to start the SETUP

OR

JOIN THE WAITING LIST

TRADES UPDATE
30th November 2019

5 WIN - 0 LOSS  ROI: +8.18%

CURRENT STATS
Since September 2019

WINS: 103     LOSSES: 1    ROI: +41.99%

FULL TRADE HISTORY AND LIVE API KEY

Connect for FREE the bot to YOUR BITMEX ACCOUNT via PUBLIC API KEY enabled ONLY FOR TRADING.

WE CAN'T MOVE YOUR FUNDS IN ANY WAY!

WE EARN ON YOUR PROFIT ONLY!

Still having doubts?
ACCESS THE LIVE OPEN ACCOUNT VIA THE FOLLOWING API KEY:
ID:

Code:
_rbjC_vOwJBRupytRPo7nxYI
SECRET:
Code:
V8AU7GvMLSry4mpKnKD1Bu8PBuYpLZx88dfn40Nkq1Dm59GE

HOW TO VERIFY ?
Simply create account at https://www.coinmarketman.com
and link the above api key to see all trade and balance history

PROMO: VPS is FREE if your commission is above 50$ after first month!

CHARTS

SINCE JANUARY 2018

STATS
SINCE JANUARY 2018

PROFIT   698.5087220259055
FEE   85.80692595180615
FEE_BONUS   85.80692595180619
ROI   784.315647977711
TRADES_ROI   211.16805447992982
WINS   707
LOSS   22
WINS_LIST   […]
LOSS_LIST   […]
AVG_WIN   0.46113515313072445
AVG_LOSS   -5.220659035613266
WIN_RATEO   96.98216735253772
BANKROLL   884.315647977711
INVESTMENT   100

Graphs and STATS are generated by the backtest engine with 100 BTC as initial investment to demonstrate to big partners how Arakne manages big capitals thanks to her safe money management. IT DOESN'T REPRESENT THE CURRENT FUNDS MANAGED BY ARAKNE. The initial investment value doesn't change the final ROI. Furthermore, would be inaccurate to show graphs of current funds managed by Arakne because every client has his own private bitmex account, where is free to deposit and withdraw at will. So tracking the bot performance based on that data would be totally pointless. This is why performance is correctly tracked by the backtest engine, which trades can be verified on the OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT by accessing it with the API KEY.

DOWNLOAD FULL STATS FILE

OR

JOIN THE WAITING LIST

STOP WASTING MONEY ON GAMBLING PLATFORMS AND GAMES DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU LOSE LONG TERM!
MAKE MONEY AS THE PROS, SAFE AND SLOWLY, WITH ALGORITHMIC TRADING!

TRY FOR FREE ARAKNE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 01:02:32 PM

Prove you have 10BTC being managed by your bot.

Prove trade history to back up 794% roi (not backtest, completed trades)

Do those things and I’ll apologise to you.

Does that sound fair?

Please stop trying to con people with made up numbers.

Prove the results with real trades. Prove your claimed total under management of your bot

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 06:02:26 PM

It's hard to get through all these bullshit walls of quotes and screenshots (probably the intent of the OP - to obfuscate his lies) but it looks like he's compounding the gains without taking the 30% fee out.... which does sound very very scammy, probably more scammy than saying "800 BTC" on a chart without having 800 BTC.

Carry on.
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 06:52:07 PM

Prove you have 10BTC being managed by your bot.

Prove trade history to back up 794% roi (not backtest, completed trades)

Do those things and I’ll apologise to you.

Does that sound fair?

Please stop trying to con people with made up numbers.

Prove the results with real trades. Prove your claimed total under management of your bot

Yet i'm forced to repeat myself:

Graphs and STATS are generated by the backtest engine with 100 BTC as initial investment to demonstrate to big partners how Arakne manages big capitals thanks to her safe money management. IT DOESN'T REPRESENT THE CURRENT FUNDS MANAGED BY ARAKNE. The initial investment value doesn't change the final ROI. Furthermore, would be inaccurate to show graphs of current funds managed by Arakne because every client has his own private bitmex account, where is free to deposit and withdraw at will. So tracking the bot performance based on that data would be totally pointless. This is why performance is correctly tracked by the backtest engine, which trades can be verified on the OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT by accessing it with the API KEY.

Besides the 23 months of backtest data, 3 months of live trading evidences are delivered by this trading journey:

ID:

Code:
_rbjC_vOwJBRupytRPo7nxYI
SECRET:
Code:

HOW TO VERIFY ?

It's hard to get through all these bullshit walls of quotes and screenshots (probably the intent of the OP - to obfuscate his lies) but it looks like he's compounding the gains without taking the 30% fee out.... which does sound very very scammy, probably more scammy than saying "800 BTC" on a chart without having 800 BTC.

Carry on.

Hilarious, half of this thread is you and your 4 buddies fudding the same sentence in loop with me or my clients replying, then i'm the one that obfuscate truth with screenshots of evidences and data.  Grin

Also congrats, it took you 3 months to understand the most powerful trading tool, compounding the wins.
Find me on the internet an algorithmic trading provider that in evaluating a trading strategy considers his service fee. None says that the user must pay the commission with the trading bankroll.
Actually is highly recommended to never go all in with funds in a service and to compound the wins. Indeed a lot of my clients are paying the fee with funds coming outside their gains made on bitmex. Nevertheless, paying the fee from bankroll still makes the strategy highly profitable, simply because the fee is on NET PROFIT, while most my competitors get paid a fixed monthly fee or huge entry fee no matter the outcome

Sadly, for you, more and more users are constantly joining, you trolls lost this battle 2 months ago.

However, the same calculation with $200 usd works ( profit = $18*0.7 = $2.6 = 1%) and with $500 usd it is ($45*0.7 - 10 = $21 = 4.5%)
At this stage, I'm going to take part of the experiment, this doesn't mean I vouch and or support the bot or the OP.

I wish you the best of luck here dude, but the fact still remains that doubling the amount of funds on a backtest does not give accurate results, market depth comes into play - more funds on the same bot with the same algorithm will not give the same results.

will you be willing to show a full P&L as the test goes on?

Cheers,
I will do a full P&L as the test goes on.

I have a feeling that the OP is some kind of genius with a little bit of autism.
I genuinely asked him if i could as well have a free vps.
His answer was no (fine) but a quite arrogant answer.

I wasn't very pushy and asked him if he was wiling to reconsider based on the fact that I was legendary (oh well, this entitlement !) and that he wold still make 30% of my profit and that the 10$ wouldn't be much of a difference to him. Meanwhile he would gain a customer that could eventually put more fund.
He once again wrote about being a service provider and having terms and conditions and other BS.
Well, lacking people's skill.

Especially when, he is advertising free VPs for all when the "platform" is ready - before the end of the year.

Anyway, I will go forward, not that much at stake. 
And even if the OP is not the best communicant, his product might be great.

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your account balance after 1 day of joining ?  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 07:00:57 PM

Hilarious, half of this thread is you and your 4 buddies fudding the same sentence in loop with me or my clients replying, then i'm the one that obfuscate truth with screenshots of evidences and data.  Grin

Also congrats, it took you 3 months to understand the most powerful trading tool, compounding the wins.
Find me on the internet an algorithmic trading provider that in evaluating a trading strategy considers his service fee. None says that the user must pay the commission with the trading bankroll.
Actually is highly recommended to never go all in with funds in a service and to compound the wins. Indeed a lot of my clients are paying the fee with funds coming outside their gains made on bitmex. Nevertheless, paying the fee from bankroll still makes the strategy highly profitable, simply because the fee is on NET PROFIT, while most my competitors get paid a fixed monthly fee or huge entry fee no matter the outcome

Doesn't make any difference where you get the money from. It still means the same thing - you're lying about the gains. I doubt anyone reading your bullshit cares how you evaluate your gains or whatever the fuck your excuse for lying is. The fact is, your victims customers are not getting anywhere near the percentages you're promising, your bankroll is nowhere near what you're saying, and API key is not a Bitcoin private key.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:42:13 AM

Right get this. The trades you posted with your tint BR are inaccurate to show ROI as you haven’t removed the 30% fee and VPS fee, so you are compounding on inflated numbers even there.

Nothing you post is a true representation of a clients investment with the same initial NR.

So that is proof you don’t understand compounding, also posting the same single chat conversations for 2 weeks shows that you don’t have cllients coming in every day praising you, 

Get some people to post on this thread who  haven’t already failed to convince us

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:18:13 AM

Congratulations to the mods that delete posts where i show evidences of people winning with both small accounts and bigger one of 1, 2 , 3 BTC.

Corrupted forum, you will never stop me, i will bring automated algorithmic trading to the mass, no matter what.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:28:24 AM

Congratulations to the mods that delete posts where i show evidences of people winning with both small accounts and bigger one of 1, 2 , 3 BTC.

Corrupted forum, you will never stop me, i will bring automated algorithmic trading to the mass, no matter what.

You won’t, as you lie..

How about we here from a client with 3-BTC invested. Ask them to come here and post?

How about the user who recently stating he is having a gamble works with me to show a full representation of the bots performance with the sensible rules. IE initial BR, 30 day of trades. Then Trade fee and VPS fee ? We can then accurately have. Month 1 clear roi, then month 2 the same, then month 3, each month removing all costs that occur.

When you have that data, use the average of 3 months roi, take out free then extrapolate out using the compound affect and show your true real results that a client would make? Sounds totally fair to me, build your graphs based on the completed trades and then you can prove us all wrong. If I am wrong and based on the above it extrapolates out to 700% plus roi over 12 months I’ll stick 0,5BTC in your service and I’ll wear your logo as my avatar for 12 months for free.

If the numbers do not match your claims then you leave the forum forever ?? It’s not as if you have picked up clients beee, so far only 2 pajeets have posted backing you with a combined $200 in the service

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

You won’t, as you lie..

How about we here from a client with 3-BTC invested. Ask them to come here and post?

How about the user who recently stating he is having a gamble works with me to show a full representation of the bots performance with the sensible rules. IE initial BR, 30 day of trades. Then Trade fee and VPS fee ? We can then accurately have. Month 1 clear roi, then month 2 the same, then month 3, each month removing all costs that occur.

When you have that data, use the average of 3 months roi, take out free then extrapolate out using the compound affect and show your true real results that a client would make? Sounds totally fair to me, build your graphs based on the completed trades and then you can prove us all wrong. If I am wrong and based on the above it extrapolates out to 700% plus roi over 12 months I’ll stick 0,5BTC in your service and I’ll wear your logo as my avatar for 12 months for free.

If the numbers do not match your claims then you leave the forum forever ?? It’s not as if you have picked up clients beee, so far only 2 pajeets have posted backing you with a combined $200 in the service
Again u are lying and insulting people. You don’t seem to stop, do u think the OP needs to bet with u when platform is coming? And soon available to everyone? U mad and jealous, sad tman.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:21:52 PM

Corrupted forum, you will never stop me

A sane person would probably check the forum rules to verify if it's ok to repeat walls of images over and over.

A lying scammer would probably blame everyone else, including "corrupted" forum, trying to obfuscate their lies.

We'll never know which one you are.
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:25:39 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 06:03:57 PM by CryptoSparks

TRADES UPDATE
1st December 2019

6 WIN - 0 LOSS  ROI: +15.28%

CURRENT STATS
Since September 2019

WINS: 109     LOSSES: 1    ROI: +57.27%

https://t.me/Arakne

FULL TRADE HISTORY AND LIVE API KEY

Connect for FREE the bot to YOUR BITMEX ACCOUNT via PUBLIC API KEY enabled ONLY FOR TRADING.

WE CAN'T MOVE YOUR FUNDS IN ANY WAY!

WE EARN ON YOUR PROFIT ONLY!

Still having doubts?
ID:

Code:
_rbjC_vOwJBRupytRPo7nxYI
SECRET:
Code:

HOW TO VERIFY ?

PROMO: VPS is FREE if your commission is above 50$ after first month!

CHARTS

SINCE JANUARY 2018

STATS
SINCE JANUARY 2018

PROFIT   790.384781847582
FEE   89.85793713800322
FEE_BONUS   89.8579371380032
ROI   880.2427189855846
TRADES_ROI   221.55756415690803
WINS   713
LOSS   22
WINS_LIST   […]
LOSS_LIST   […]
AVG_WIN   0.47182617523197806
AVG_LOSS   -5.220659035613266
WIN_RATEO   97.00680272108843
BANKROLL   980.2427189855846
INVESTMENT   100

DOWNLOAD FULL STATS FILE

LIVE REACTIONS IN OUR OPEN GROUP:

https://t.me/Arakne

OR

JOIN THE WAITING LIST

STOP WASTING MONEY ON GAMBLING PLATFORMS AND GAMES DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU LOSE LONG TERM!
MAKE MONEY AS THE PROS, SAFE AND SLOWLY, WITH ALGORITHMIC TRADING!

TRY FOR FREE ARAKNE!

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:33:05 PM

Right get this. The trades you posted with your tint BR are inaccurate to show ROI as you haven’t removed the 30% fee and VPS fee, so you are compounding on inflated numbers even there.

Nothing you post is a true representation of a clients investment with the same initial NR.

So that is proof you don’t understand compounding, also posting the same single chat conversations for 2 weeks shows that you don’t have cllients coming in every day praising you, 

Get some people to post on this thread who  haven’t already failed to convince us

I see you are still unable to backup claims of 10BTC under management, your thread title roi is still misleading

guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:02:35 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 07:26:07 PM by guigui371
Merited by malevolent (5), DarkStar_ (5)

I said I would put a screenshot of my account.
It has been 3 days, there has only been 3 trades. All of them are winner.
So far so good,  wallet is 15% up, wallet is $190 up.
His 30% of fees are  $63 so I won't pay the VPS ($10).

I'm curious to see if we can continue on this winning strike and what will be the ROI after 15 days.  

Edit : addition to the above and general sentiment about the said "bot".
At this stage. i do not endorse the OP.
I have put some money that I understand i can lose.
I am not an alt of the Op, I am not being paid by the OP, I don't even get the free VPS from the OP.
I'm just reporting my journey, and be assured that if the bot start to make losing trades, I will also report them here. 
I do not believe I will get a 800% ROI.

it ain't much but it's honest work
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 07:34:33 PM

I am not an alt of the Op, I am not being paid by the OP, I don't even get the free VPS from the OP.
I'm just reporting my journey, and be assured that if the bot start to make losing trades, I will also report them here.  

Awesome dude. Great to see you coming through, I do notice you added 0.15BTC not the 0.075BTC you originally mentioned - but props to you for trying it out.

EDIT - ignore the 2nd part I had put... not with it right now - Im well looking forward to this journey

guigui371
Legendary

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

Awesome dude. Great to see you coming through, I do notice you added 0.15BTC not the 0.075BTC you originally mentioned - but props to you for trying it out.

EDIT - ignore the 2nd part I had put... not with it right now - Im well looking forward to this journey

I don't mind sharing screenshot of my bitmex trading account. I'm not trying to legitimize his business, just documenting it.

Yes i added  a little bit more, I figured that with just 0.075btc It wouldn't be worth while and the VPS fees would kill the ROI.
I decided not buy the new airpods at black Friday and re-injected a little bit more cash in crypto to top up the  fresh bitmex I created.

It is scary to think that I have to write this massive disclaimer, just to protect myself from earning a red trust / flag from La*uda and su*chmoon.

I have weighted the pro and cons, the likelihood of me being scammed (ref previously scammed, now a little bit more careful ) is lower than the potential profit by the bot.
I'll cruise along for a while and see where this bot goes.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 08:28:13 PM

Dude i will counter any tags if anyone does this to you, I think you are doing a great thing here and have a lot of respect for that.

Real data like you are giving us from an impartial user is what is needed, if you make money then awesome (not denying that his bot will give returns)

My issues are the Op’s Misrepresentation of numbers and general act of being a prized cunt.

Now if OP actually shills based on your data, stops posting weeks old shots of telegram chats and lets the numbers speak for themselves he may have a slight chance of turning the business around

HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:30:44 AM
Merited by guigui371 (1)

Real data like you are giving us from an impartial user is what is needed, if you make money then awesome (not denying that his bot will give returns)
I had originally being hoping to be the first to do this, and was going to wait for the first week before posting... but it seems guigui371 beat me to the punch! Tongue

In a similar vein to what guigui371 has already done, I was initially just going to post up my results... then decided I should probably just start my own discussion thread: "HCP's (at least) one month long experiment of the Arakne Trading Bot"™

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
guigui371
Legendary

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:45:11 AM

I had originally being hoping to be the first to do this, and was going to wait for the first week before posting... but it seems guigui371 beat me to the punch! Tongue

In a similar vein to what guigui371 has already done, I was initially just going to post up my results... then decided I should probably just start my own discussion thread: "HCP's (at least) one month long experiment of the Arakne Trading Bot"™

Hey, I checked Your thread,  it is great !
I'm glad to see that I won't be the only one to report the "client" side of the experiment.
After all, the OP is a service provider, there is a defined frame for the service and empiric data will prove him wrong or right.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 07:15:36 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2019, 07:39:44 AM by CryptoSparks

Dude i will counter any tags if anyone does this to you, I think you are doing a great thing here and have a lot of respect for that.

My issues are the Op’s Misrepresentation of numbers and general act of being a prized cunt.

Now if OP actually shills based on your data, stops posting weeks old shots of telegram chats and lets the numbers speak for themselves he may have a slight chance of turning the business around

See? your fud counts ZERO. Numbers have been talking since months, also screenshots posted bellow every TRADES UPDATE refer to that trade reactions, you can see in the balances' date that they were taken yesterday .

Your attempt to stop me generated the opposite effect, i warned you, can't stop me from bringing automated algorithmic trading to the mass.

Wait, why are you no longer promoting GunBot? Making space for Arakne ?  Grin

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 08:20:42 AM

~

Right now is your time to shine young man, be quiet - stop being a mouthy tit... let your product talk for itself, if you are correct you WILL get clients. Please try to learn here, you are in the spotlight in a positive way...