Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
Kamit

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:51:01 PM

I don't understand what is the main target of that project?
Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards creators and influencers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:50:56 AM

I do not see a normal project site! Only some beta version. I would be grateful for the link!  Huh
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:01:38 PM

I noticed that the team is very fast and actively moving in search of partners. How are things with partners from Slovenia? If it `s not a secret!
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 02:49:10 PM

I noticed that the team is very fast and actively moving in search of partners. How are things with partners from Slovenia? If it `s not a secret!
   I personally have more confidence in those developers who are not afraid to put themselves on public display and actively demonstrate their position.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:45:31 PM

I personally have more confidence in those developers who are not afraid to put themselves on public display and actively demonstrate their position.
Now the trend of "transparency" has become very fashionable, if it can be called that. There is no trust from the user, no place in the market!
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

Now the trend of "transparency" has become very fashionable, if it can be called that. There is no trust from the user, no place in the market!
   But all the same, slippery worms manage to crawl. And spoil the whole picture !!!!!!!

bignnamdi

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:30:48 PM

When would be the first news about future IEO?
vchatiras

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:32:31 PM

Whwn do you want to start listing your tokens anywhere?
tmnxmu

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:41:56 PM

Is this service analogous to Instagram or am I making a mistake?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:59:15 PM

It is similar as youtube where content creators can earn money from.

However, they need to attract viewers on this platform. How can they earn money on juiice platform?

On their beta page, I am seeing a lot of videos which are coming from youtube. So what this platform sets apart from youtube then?
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:48:27 PM

It is similar as youtube where content creators can earn money from.

However, they need to attract viewers on this platform. How can they earn money on juiice platform?

On their beta page, I am seeing a lot of videos which are coming from youtube. So what this platform sets apart from youtube then?
It would be cool if that will be true.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:32:38 AM

You say that a mobile application at such an early stage is foolish to demand, because the team has more important tasks. I totally disagree with that! The world strives to ensure that everything was in the smartphone, so why should it be relegated to the second or third plan?
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:56:25 AM

You say that a mobile application at such an early stage is foolish to demand, because the team has more important tasks. I totally disagree with that! The world strives to ensure that everything was in the smartphone, so why should it be relegated to the second or third plan?
   It is surprising that people who unanimously support the theory of “the world in a smartphone” protect developers who work according to the standard scheme.
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:45:34 PM

It is surprising that people who unanimously support the theory of “the world in a smartphone” protect developers who work according to the standard scheme.
   I want to take a neutral position in this battle. But I believe that a mobile application should be developed at the level of the official website and white paper.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:50:33 PM

I want to take a neutral position in this battle. But I believe that a mobile application should be developed at the level of the official website and white paper.
There is a site, there is a beta version, there is an application in the mobile version, it is easier to draw conclusions about the strengths and weaknesses!
bignnamdi

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

Is there a desktop verion for Linux OS?
vchatiras

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:23:30 PM

dont see restricted areas
Erythro

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:29:34 PM

I don't understand what is the main target of that project?
Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards creators and influencers!

That's nice idea to make good advertising campaign.
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:46:19 PM

There is a site, there is a beta version, there is an application in the mobile version, it is easier to draw conclusions about the strengths and weaknesses!
I think if you find the right approach and test analytics for each project, you can find both strengths and weaknesses
Kamit

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:07:57 PM

If you make a mobile application, then you need to make it on 2 platforms, both on iOS and on android
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: