Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
Yndasanadr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:33:07 PM

You say that a mobile application at such an early stage is foolish to demand, because the team has more important tasks. I totally disagree with that! The world strives to ensure that everything was in the smartphone, so why should it be relegated to the second or third plan?
   It is surprising that people who unanimously support the theory of “the world in a smartphone” protect developers who work according to the standard scheme.
   I want to take a neutral position in this battle. But I believe that a mobile application should be developed at the level of the official website and white paper.
If you make a mobile application, then you need to make it on 2 platforms, both on iOS and on android
Only at the initial stage there is no point in making a mobile application, you need to focus on marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ikamic

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:41:39 PM

You say that a mobile application at such an early stage is foolish to demand, because the team has more important tasks. I totally disagree with that! The world strives to ensure that everything was in the smartphone, so why should it be relegated to the second or third plan?
   It is surprising that people who unanimously support the theory of “the world in a smartphone” protect developers who work according to the standard scheme.
And what is the world about a smartphone? the first time i hear this
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:58:00 PM

Trying to compete with youtube?
But for those who have had enough of youtube, they might find this platform a fresh approach to content creators.
Or they can both publish their work in youtube or in juiice, so they can get the max benefits of creating their videos?
Whichever way, I hope this juiice platform will not end up deserted by its developers.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:59:07 PM

Are they going to post a juiice tutorial video in youtube to reach out those content creators? The go-to for posting videos is youtube, so most people will search in youtube first before anywhere else. So I suggest to have their channel also in youtube.  Tongue
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:46:49 AM

Is this service analogous to Instagram or am I making a mistake?
Most likely YouTube. But Instagram similarities are noticeable. I see nothing wrong with creating a single platform that is ideal for all users!

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:16:35 AM

I don't understand what is the main target of that project?
Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards creators and influencers!
What exactly is the content virus ?? Are there fixed prices? What is my maximum earnings?
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:54:41 PM

It is similar as youtube where content creators can earn money from.

However, they need to attract viewers on this platform. How can they earn money on juiice platform?

On their beta page, I am seeing a lot of videos which are coming from youtube. So what this platform sets apart from youtube then?
Most likely the guys simply do not have enough time or imagination to attract people to create author’s videos and not steal from other sites!
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:02:00 PM

Most likely YouTube. But Instagram similarities are noticeable. I see nothing wrong with creating a single platform that is ideal for all users!
You will not please everyone. There will be those who will be dissatisfied with something. Well, I think that this will be considered as constructive and useful criticism, which will be perceived as the requirements to become better!
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:03:11 PM

You will not please everyone. There will be those who will be dissatisfied with something. Well, I think that this will be considered as constructive and useful criticism, which will be perceived as the requirements to become better!
In any case, there is a category of people on the market who are not happy with everything and are very critical of everything
Kamit

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:25:56 PM

It is similar as youtube where content creators can earn money from.

https://i.ibb.co/dBTHXvF/Screen-Shot-2019-10-09-at-1-55-52-AM.png

However, they need to attract viewers on this platform. How can they earn money on juiice platform?

On their beta page, I am seeing a lot of videos which are coming from youtube. So what this platform sets apart from youtube then?
Most likely the guys simply do not have enough time or imagination to attract people to create author’s videos and not steal from other sites!
I think that making your video is not so difficult, the main thing is to have desires and a script
Gustavinay

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:30:44 PM

There are a lot of similar products on the market and there is nothing to worry about, the main thing is to bring any project to the end
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:01:55 PM

There are a lot of similar products on the market and there is nothing to worry about, the main thing is to bring any project to the end
Instagram was also not popular as a development before, until Facebook bought it and invested its finances, everything has its time
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:26:37 AM

Guys, something wrong is happening in our Juiice family, as it turned out that our project is interesting not only for conscientious users, but also for people who are looking for easy money by cheating !!!!

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

Guys, something wrong is happening in our Juiice family, as it turned out that our project is interesting not only for conscientious users, but also for people who are looking for easy money by cheating !!!!
Be careful with such guys, carefully check who and from what account you are writing. In any case, you need to contact technical support!
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:24:33 PM

Be careful with such guys, carefully check who and from what account you are writing. In any case, you need to contact technical support!
More than once I fell into the trap of such guys, once they caught me in their networks))) anyway, thanks for the information!
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:44:33 PM

More than once I fell into the trap of such guys, once they caught me in their networks))) anyway, thanks for the information!
They wrote to me on behalf of the Executive Director. But this is stupid! No one from you has the right to demand an urgent transfer of personal money.
Mossand

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:03:29 PM

Now there are so many ways to lure money from other people, it even happens to create a fake account
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:33:37 PM

They wrote to me on behalf of the Executive Director. But this is stupid! No one from you has the right to demand an urgent transfer of personal money.
Logically, everything will be done in a real line, they will receive all the money, only you need to be patient
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:46:12 PM

There are simply a lot of impatient people in our world, everyone wants everything to happen very quickly and as they say
Haffenriz

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:52:30 PM

How I know this when there are people and they are against everything, I don’t like anything, it’s very difficult to work with them in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: