Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
Quinizet

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:26:57 PM

Did you check our site www.juiice.com
Do you have many partners in the market? because you can always find and work on barter
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:40:31 PM

Do you have many partners in the market? because you can always find and work on barter
What interests me most is what kind of guys the mobile application will be, the platform itself is interesting, but of course everything has its time
Yatsydie

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:53:24 PM

What interests me most is what kind of guys the mobile application will be, the platform itself is interesting, but of course everything has its time
Well, as we can see, the guys even want to hire a special team for this, so that there are no problems in the future
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:59:21 AM

Hello guys,

this is just beta version (later on there will be filters), but still, everyone is responsible for his own actions.
For the guys who are asking for app, Juiice app will be available in less then two months from now.
Do you have specific release dates for the application? The application itself will be released in the final version, or is it also only a beta version ??
Have you seen somewhere the program, which was initially ready for all 100% ?? I will not believe)))
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:11:29 PM

I believe that these are just elementary things that will tune over time, but still I wanted more news and a lively dialogue with the team. I do not like to live in conjecture.
As for me on the forum you can discuss absolutely any topics, ideas and how to help in the development of the project
Yes, but it is most likely a dialogue with the team, as you can see the team is not activated to answer questions!
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 05:01:06 PM

Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:04:00 PM

I believe that these are just elementary things that will tune over time, but still I wanted more news and a lively dialogue with the team. I do not like to live in conjecture.
As for me on the forum you can discuss absolutely any topics, ideas and how to help in the development of the project
Yes, but it is most likely a dialogue with the team, as you can see the team is not activated to answer questions!
Yes, as if the team constantly answers us, communicates and talks about their plans, isn't it?
Quinizet

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:18:09 PM

Our team is here all the time. First we must prepare the app, after that is time to see what is what and make updates - if something is not working properly.
Say everything correctly, you need to monitor the quality of your project, its further development depends on it
Yatsydie

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:26:12 PM

Say everything correctly, you need to monitor the quality of your project, its further development depends on it
What mobile platforms will you have priorities for? Android or iOS?
Ikhuyle

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

Hello guys,

this is just beta version (later on there will be filters), but still, everyone is responsible for his own actions.
For the guys who are asking for app, Juiice app will be available in less then two months from now.
Do you have specific release dates for the application? The application itself will be released in the final version, or is it also only a beta version ??
Have you seen somewhere the program, which was initially ready for all 100% ?? I will not believe)))
This does not happen, even popular companies like Apple get updates with some bugs and problems, and gradually they make it better
Juiice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 06:21:52 AM

What mobile platforms will you have priorities for? Android or iOS?
We will do both by second half of december.
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 12:31:42 PM

Then it’s best for you to look into the telegram group and ask there a question that worries you!

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:27:23 PM

Why is there no language regulation in the beta version Huh I don't think English is enough!
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:44:17 PM

Hello guys,

Anyway, you need to make your own corrections, correct mistakes, otherwise nothing good will come of it! Competitors can crush.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:35:33 PM

Why is there no language regulation in the beta version Huh I don't think English is enough!
With the help of Google translator you can translate the page into your native language!
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:58:36 PM

Well, as we can see, the guys even want to hire a special team for this, so that there are no problems in the future
Where does this information come from ?? What do you mean? Who are we talking about ?? I have not seen such information anywhere.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:26:48 AM

Hello guys,

Anyway, you need to make your own corrections, correct mistakes, otherwise nothing good will come of it! Competitors can crush.
Of course, you need to constantly work on the project, improve it, monitor competitors
Quinizet

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:35:08 AM

With the help of Google translator you can translate the page into your native language!
Now in general in the modern world there are no problems with another language, everything can be translated and answered in the same way
Yatsydie

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:38:36 AM

Where does this information come from ?? What do you mean? Who are we talking about ?? I have not seen such information anywhere.
There it was written above that the project team plans to hire special testers to release the application for phones
Ikhuyle

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:43:00 AM

There it was written above that the project team plans to hire special testers to release the application for phones
This is the right decision in fact, since people are willing to pay money for their safety and comfort, and the team needs only a good result and development of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: