Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
grigora

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:48:46 AM

A rather unusual idea for IEO. I don’t even know whether it’s realistic to raise money for such an idea. The forum has many other serious IEO/ICO and everyone has problems with fees.
Now probably every project has problems. I can't say that this project is any special. as in many projects a referral system is used to attract users. If the team will perform the tasks, then maybe they will succeed.
A lot depends on how you advertise the project, what percentages for the referral program and many more different nuances
Bounty campaigns were usually used to advertise crypto projects. Maybe the team should think about it. together with the referral program, it can give a good advertising effect.
You are saying obvious things. Most likely the team understands this and takes the necessary steps. But I have not seen cryptocurrency ads on YouTube and on the Internet for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:27:56 AM

A rather unusual idea for IEO. I don’t even know whether it’s realistic to raise money for such an idea. The forum has many other serious IEO/ICO and everyone has problems with fees.
And the problem is because people stop believing in projects and see that the cryptocurrency market is gradually falling down
I agree that over the past 2 years, many have become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. But perhaps fans of cryptocurrencies hope that the boom of 2017 can be repeated. although it is unlikely
Let's be honest what was two years ago was a unique event. I do not believe that this can ever happen again.
I agree that such events happen only once. Make a lot of money out of nothing now will not work. But now, too, there are good projects where you can earn, although not as much as it was before.

Maybe there are good projects, but they cannot raise money. There is a lot of scam among them. Also, I do not hear in the news about cryptocurrency as before.
The news background around the cryptosphere has become much quieter. It has become much more difficult to attract newcomers, and users who have been engaged in crypto for a long time began to choose projects for investment very carefully.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:40:58 AM

Now probably every project has problems. I can't say that this project is any special. as in many projects a referral system is used to attract users. If the team will perform the tasks, then maybe they will succeed.
A lot depends on how you advertise the project, what percentages for the referral program and many more different nuances
Bounty campaigns were usually used to advertise crypto projects. Maybe the team should think about it. together with the referral program, it can give a good advertising effect.
You are saying obvious things. Most likely the team understands this and takes the necessary steps. But I have not seen cryptocurrency ads on YouTube and on the Internet for a long time.
Of course I didn't say anything new. Well, how can the project attract users? On the general Internet platforms, the topic of crypts began to pay less attention, but there are many Internet resources specifically for fans of cryptocurrencies.
grigora

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:46:30 PM

Of course I didn't say anything new. Well, how can the project attract users? On the general Internet platforms, the topic of crypts began to pay less attention, but there are many Internet resources specifically for fans of cryptocurrencies.
There are many such resources. There are forums and electronic publications, but there are few active people. I'm afraid that everyone is disappointed with cryptocurrency and therefore afraid to invest.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:17:44 PM

There are many such resources. There are forums and electronic publications, but there are few active people. I'm afraid that everyone is disappointed with cryptocurrency and therefore afraid to invest.
Of course, beginners are now in no hurry to invest in cryptocurrencies. Fans of the crypto with experience and now can make quite profitable investments. Probably expect super profits is not worth it, but the market is changeable and with successful investments you can earn.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:46:30 PM

Now investments are more risky than they were before. Previously, there were also risks, but the profit could be very large so the risks were justified. Now few people count on a large profit so reluctant to invest in new projects.
grigora

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:50:25 PM

Of course, beginners are now in no hurry to invest in cryptocurrencies. Fans of the crypto with experience and now can make quite profitable investments. Probably expect super profits is not worth it, but the market is changeable and with successful investments you can earn.
And how to learn to earn newcomers in such a market? For example, I have no experience. It turns out that I am left behind all the processes.
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:52:47 PM

And the problem is because people stop believing in projects and see that the cryptocurrency market is gradually falling down
I agree that over the past 2 years, many have become disillusioned with cryptocurrencies. But perhaps fans of cryptocurrencies hope that the boom of 2017 can be repeated. although it is unlikely
Let's be honest what was two years ago was a unique event. I do not believe that this can ever happen again.
I agree that such events happen only once. Make a lot of money out of nothing now will not work. But now, too, there are good projects where you can earn, although not as much as it was before.

Maybe there are good projects, but they cannot raise money. There is a lot of scam among them. Also, I do not hear in the news about cryptocurrency as before.
The news background around the cryptosphere has become much quieter. It has become much more difficult to attract newcomers, and users who have been engaged in crypto for a long time began to choose projects for investment very carefully.
I know that many people left the cryptocurrency market because of the big risks and losses. They switched to Forex and other markets. Lost confidence.
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:34:29 PM

Now investments are more risky than they were before. Previously, there were also risks, but the profit could be very large so the risks were justified. Now few people count on a large profit so reluctant to invest in new projects.
Now, in general, few people have a chance to make good money in such a market, high risks
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:02:25 PM

Now, in general, few people have a chance to make good money in such a market, high risks
However, I constantly observe an increase in altcoins on Binance. 5-10 or more percent growth per day. What is this manipulation or natural growth.
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:13:02 AM

However, I constantly observe an increase in altcoins on Binance. 5-10 or more percent growth per day. What is this manipulation or natural growth.
I don’t know about natural growth, it seems to me that this is manipulation of the market by traders themselves
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:19:03 AM

We didn’t see it, because such advertising is prohibited, for some reason people relate to cryptocurrency in different ways
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

And how to learn to earn newcomers in such a market? For example, I have no experience. It turns out that I am left behind all the processes.
It's never too late to start. Previously, beginners could almost immediately earn a decent amount on many projects. now a lot depends on the ability to choose a project.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:43:54 AM

We didn’t see it, because such advertising is prohibited, for some reason people relate to cryptocurrency in different ways
Probably the ban on advertising cryptocurrency on many popular resources is associated with a large number of scams. But among the many projects there are good ones that need advertising. and on specialized resources they can be advertised.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:36:42 PM

I don’t know about natural growth, it seems to me that this is manipulation of the market by traders themselves
Growth of a few or ten percent is not bad by today's standards. Of course, this is more manipulation, because there is no new influx of money into the crypto sphere now.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:04:52 PM

This is 2 years ago, people completely unfamiliar with cryptocurrency could earn only on the growth of the rate. Now for good earnings you have to be a little professional. Just hope for the growth rate is now very risky.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:39:35 PM

You wanted to say manipulation of large whales? The exchange most likely also has its own gesheft in addition to the commission fees.
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:41:30 PM

You wanted to say manipulation of large whales? The exchange most likely also has its own gesheft in addition to the commission fees.
I think there are people who have a lot of tokens and various currencies that even managed to control the market rate
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:47:23 PM

This is 2 years ago, people completely unfamiliar with cryptocurrency could earn only on the growth of the rate. Now for good earnings you have to be a little professional. Just hope for the growth rate is now very risky.
The development of robots for trading still helps a lot in this matter, many people who use them
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

The development of robots for trading still helps a lot in this matter, many people who use them
There is a fact that trading robots are not perfect and they can drain your money, with this you need to be very careful and attentive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: