Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards  (Read 2211 times)
kukert

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:31:50 AM

Recently, fewer people are willing to risk investing in cryptocurrencies especially in new projects with unclear prospects. TOP coins are no exception, their price has fallen markedly. Rapid growth is no longer expected, at least now.
Now the market itself has fallen a little, well, a bit, even all altcoins as a percentage are lower than steel, maybe a good growth will be closer to the new year
Recently, there was a growth of BTC by 40%, but most of this growth bitcoin has already lost. I think that we can expect the next significant market movement not earlier than next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:31:39 AM

People are subject to panic and of course, they will sell everything at a loss, especially if everyone else is doing it. Such a psychology.
It’s logical that if everyone starts supposing to sell tokens or doesn’t trade correctly on the market, then the conclusions are incorrect
It is rather a chain reaction and it can no longer be stopped until everyone gets rid of their tokens. And someone buys all the time.
But buyers of tokens should hope that the price will grow in the future and they will be able to earn on it. The fall and growth of the market will always change each other. but not all tokens are restored in price, many are depreciated completely.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:32:59 PM

Not every token or coin has a chance of potential growth. therefore, if the project loses success, it is better to get rid of such tokens even for the cheaper.
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:55:33 PM

People are subject to panic and of course, they will sell everything at a loss, especially if everyone else is doing it. Such a psychology.
It’s logical that if everyone starts supposing to sell tokens or doesn’t trade correctly on the market, then the conclusions are incorrect
It is rather a chain reaction and it can no longer be stopped until everyone gets rid of their tokens. And someone buys all the time.
But buyers of tokens should hope that the price will grow in the future and they will be able to earn on it. The fall and growth of the market will always change each other. but not all tokens are restored in price, many are depreciated completely.
Unfortunately, this is a common practice today. Big risks for the investor. But I still expect good growth in the future.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:28:06 PM

I think that the hope for growth is driven by all fans of the cryptocurrency and from time to time the market justifies it. And certain losses from the depreciation of some coins and tokens will always be because it is impossible to predict everything.
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:25:27 PM

I think that the hope for growth is driven by all fans of the cryptocurrency and from time to time the market justifies it. And certain losses from the depreciation of some coins and tokens will always be because it is impossible to predict everything.
This is the difficulty. Need to choose the project that is likely to live up to expectations, and not the opposite. So far I have little investor experience.
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

This is the usual reaction of people when they start selling all this token, then this can not be stopped
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:41:00 PM

This is the difficulty. Need to choose the project that is likely to live up to expectations, and not the opposite. So far I have little investor experience.
Now such a project is very difficult to actually find on the market, there are many scam projects and it is difficult to ignore them
SKGrel_6

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:43:44 PM

Now such a project is very difficult to actually find on the market, there are many scam projects and it is difficult to ignore them
People most often fall into a scam project for one reason, there are very sweet conditions, that is, roughly speaking, they promise a high price for a token and a lot of different things, that a person is easily maintained
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:03:50 AM

Then we must admit that the patient is more likely dead than alive. I’m talking about ICO and cryptocurrency.
grigora

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:34:27 AM

So it's time to learn. Today there are a lot of projects at the most cheap prices. I have already looked at a few.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:50:52 AM

People most often fall into a scam project for one reason, there are very sweet conditions, that is, roughly speaking, they promise a high price for a token and a lot of different things, that a person is easily maintained
Of course, all projects promise you some benefit, otherwise people would not invest in them. I think that now few people believe in the super promises of such projects. An experienced investor will choose a project with a real prospect, rather than with promises of fast and high profits.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:37:32 PM

If you learn how to separate the scam from good projects, it is quite an investment can be profitable. Now you don't need to chase super profits, and promising projects can bring good income.
grigora

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:12:02 PM

Of course, all projects promise you some benefit, otherwise people would not invest in them. I think that now few people believe in the super promises of such projects. An experienced investor will choose a project with a real prospect, rather than with promises of fast and high profits.
It seems to me that few people are interested in the product itself or the program code. People come to cryptocurrency for big profits, which are no longer there.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:53:22 AM

If you learn how to separate the scam from good projects, it is quite an investment can be profitable. Now you don't need to chase super profits, and promising projects can bring good income.
The key word here is if. If you find the right project, of course you can get rich. How to find him.
grigora

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:05:02 PM

The key word here is if. If you find the right project, of course you can get rich. How to find him.
I think here you need to think carefully and through practice learn to find such projects. I like this IEO.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:58:18 PM

I think here you need to think carefully and through practice learn to find such projects. I like this IEO.
I liked it, because I'm here with you. But I do not want to make a mistake again. We will see how the Juiice will show itself.
grigora

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:37:35 PM

I liked it, because I'm here with you. But I do not want to make a mistake again. We will see how the Juiice will show itself.
Only through trial can you learn something and develop your own action strategy. If you do nothing, then you will not learn anything.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:58:30 PM

Only through trial can you learn something and develop your own action strategy. If you do nothing, then you will not learn anything.
I am ready to try and learn, I am not afraid of difficulties, it’s even more interesting. And most importantly, I will gain invaluable experience in investing.
grigora

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:20:48 AM

I am ready to try and learn, I am not afraid of difficulties, it’s even more interesting. And most importantly, I will gain invaluable experience in investing.
Then I see no problem. Learn and earn. Just do not rush to invest large amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: