Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Abuser gave me a negative feedback.  (Read 1892 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 06:54:54 PM

I haven't ignored anything. It is none of your fucking business. The end.
So why don't you counter it?

I did.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:09:22 PM

I did.
Negative feedback, I mean. It should be normal to counter negative feedback if you think it has been wrongly placed and/or to exclude user from your trust list if you think they left wrong feedback. Why don't you counter negative feedback then? Or exclude user from your trust list again?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

I did.
Negative feedback, I mean. It should be normal to counter negative feedback if you think it has been wrongly placed and/or to exclude user from your trust list if you think they left wrong feedback. Why don't you counter negative feedback then? Or exclude user from your trust list again?

Because. Any more questions grand inquisitor?
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:08:06 PM

Why don't you counter negative feedback then? Or exclude user from your trust list again?

No, your Honer. Just being curious, that's all.

Carry on with this case.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:15:15 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 02:26:24 AM by TECSHARE

Why don't you counter negative feedback then? Or exclude user from your trust list again?

No, your Honer. Just being curious, that's all.

Carry on with this case.

Interesting, I like the sarcastic projection as if I am the one attempting to arrogantly assert my authority over you, so you can save face from getting called out over your obvious senseless trifling bullshit. If you are gonna make a dig, at least be creative enough to have an original one, don't just mirror what I say as if it was a clever retort.
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:23:15 AM

This kind of act should be bannable.

So you want the forum to ban ABitNut and yourself for leaving unnecessary feedback?
removed the abuser from the DT? or blacklist them like you  Cry poor Vodie.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:28:29 AM

I like the sarcastic projection as if I am the one attempting to arrogantly assert my authority over you

Whatever you say...

Also at this point your involvement is unrequested
What is your reason for involving yourself other than your own personal entertainment?
No one owes you any answers. No one asked you to be here. You aren't resolving anything, more so you are purposely attempting to sabotage a resolution to satiate your own desires to lord over others with your insignificant amount of authority.
You just choose to impose yourself where no one asked you to be so you can give your pathetic life the feeling of having a minuscule amount of control.
It is none of your fucking business. The end.

If you are gonna make a dig, at least be creative enough to have an original one, don't just mirror what I say as if it was a clever retort.
I don't have clue what are you talking about, what digging and mirroring? What is relevant for this tag is this removed post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182530.msg52384559#msg52384559, every reasonable person would wonder why someone is avoiding to address it.

What is more concerning is that post was posted in this thread where loan and ponzi wannabe scammer asked for -ve removal.
Virtualis Games

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:09:23 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 11:26:53 AM by Virtualis Games

I like the sarcastic projection as if I am the one attempting to arrogantly assert my authority over you

Whatever you say...

Also at this point your involvement is unrequested
What is your reason for involving yourself other than your own personal entertainment?
No one owes you any answers. No one asked you to be here. You aren't resolving anything, more so you are purposely attempting to sabotage a resolution to satiate your own desires to lord over others with your insignificant amount of authority.
You just choose to impose yourself where no one asked you to be so you can give your pathetic life the feeling of having a minuscule amount of control.
It is none of your fucking business. The end.

If you are gonna make a dig, at least be creative enough to have an original one, don't just mirror what I say as if it was a clever retort.
I don't have clue what are you talking about, what digging and mirroring? What is relevant for this tag is this removed post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182530.msg52384559#msg52384559, every reasonable person would wonder why someone is avoiding to address it.

What is more concerning is that post was posted in this thread where loan and ponzi wannabe scammer asked for -ve removal.

It's Stanley (me)

So i think that you think that i may be the person who made the thread about VOD (in your quote) ? so you think that i may be a scammer and i was right about it.

1: I come from France and the moderators can check my IP i think, the person who made the thread in your quote don't come from France according to his history (so i think it's the same for the IP, it doesn't come from France. My IP come from France)

2: I written in the thread saying that Vod is an abuser because it was true in some cases and i told it with my not-first account (but main account) on a thread where i saw that someone was complaining about him. Like i told you i just made a new account to change the name (sometimes i subscribe on a forum and i use a weird name, and sometimes i make a new account
with a "better" name and this is what i did... you are really paranoid in this case, i hate that, i lost a fucking account because of people like you who judge each others without any proof)

I deliberaly removed the message from the reference in the
negative feedback that i have on my StonerStanley account because i was scared to be treated as a scammer or something else like i already told in my previous messages. I removed it just before making this thread, few minuts before. Ok sorry but i'm not this guy on the thread.

I really don't need to do lotery like the guy in the thread that you quote Wink You can check my history on StonerStanley there is few messsages that can proves that i dont like lottery
and that i don't like scammers.

I already said that i won't reply anymore but it's true that if i was you then i would have doubt about me because of this thread. Now everything is said, and i have nothing more to add. You are not a moderator or administrator so anything i can say doesn't matter in the end because you can't check the log. It's simple: if i'm a liar, ok, moderators come on and give the proof that both threads has been made by the same person.

Look how the guy in the thread is writting:

sir thnkx for your reply as i pm him and say i m so sorry.. he is not even replying.. and i made a thread to sorry himm but no reply.. i really want to sorry that i ask for loan.. i will not ask for loan promiss
well by the way thts not fair.. Sad

You will never see any "thnkx" in my history from my StonerStanly account Wink never.
I don't come from Iran like him.
ect, ect.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:27:06 AM

So i think that you think that i may be the person who made the thread about VOD (in your quote) ? so you think that i may be a scammer and i was right about it.
I don't think that!

Actually, I think Vod tagged you for something different and you saw Vod's name in that thread and emotionally reacted - I believe I have right for my opinion, which can be very wrong. People don't rant against certain forum members without any reason. That is only reason to ask nick of your account - not sure why you don't want to share it but you have your own reasons I guess.

2: I written in the thread saying that Vod is an abuser because it was true in some cases and i told it with my not-first account (but main account) on a thread where i saw that someone was complaining about him. Like i told you i just made a new account to change the name (somtimes your subscribe on a forum and you don't think to use it on a long-therm, and sometimes you changes so you make a new account
with a "better" name and this is what i did... you are really paranoid in this case, i hate that, i lost a fucking account because of people like you who judge each others without any proof)
Teschare is handling your case, as I can see. If I was him, it would have been handled yesterday  Wink
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:31:24 AM

It's Stanley (me)
Creating an alt-account to get rid of red trust won't help you much if you announce it's your alt.

Virtualis Games

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:37:08 AM

I don't think that!

Actually, I think Vod tagged you for something different and you saw Vod's name in that thread and emotionally reacted - I believe I have right for my opinion, which can be very wrong. People don't rant against certain forum members without any reason. That is only reason to ask nick of your account - not sure why you don't want to share it but you have your own reasons I guess.

2: I written in the thread saying that Vod is an abuser because it was true in some cases and i told it with my not-first account (but main account) on a thread where i saw that someone was complaining about him. Like i told you i just made a new account to change the name (somtimes your subscribe on a forum and you don't think to use it on a long-therm, and sometimes you changes so you make a new account
Teschare is handling your case, as I can see. If I was him, it would have been handled yesterday  Wink

Ok. To be honest Vod is not the only person i don't like here but this is because sometimes i read the history of some persons or why they gave a feedback to someone, then finally if i find it injust then i start hating this person. 4 years ago it's true that i was more "emotionally" negative but as you can see i've also reported  scam with my StonerStanley account and i didn't even invested in this scam Wink It's just that i react when i feel an injustice.

I know, i reply again. Now sorry but i have too much work and as you can see i made a new account.

Creating an alt-account to get rid of red trust won't help you much if you announce it's your alt.

I know but it is not an active member who gave me the feedback, he says he's no more active, he sent a message yesterday but before that he was offline since few months ago.

And i don't want the moderators to think that i'm hiding something so i prefer to be honest.

If i get a new negative reputation i will create a new account.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:42:20 AM

you are really paranoid in this case, i hate that, i lost a fucking account because of people like you who judge each others without any proof)

I notice you judged me "abusive" without any proof.  Exercising my authority to mark you is something people expect me to do.  They gave me the power.

Why is it OK for you to judge me but not OK for others to judge you?  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:45:53 AM

I know but it is not an active member who gave me the feedback, he says he's no more active, he sent a message yesterday but before that he was offline since few months ago.
In that case, you will need to convince TECSHARE not to include inactive accounts to his trust list.

I notice you judged me "abusive" without any proof.  Exercising my authority to mark you is something people expect me to do.  They gave me the power.

Why is it OK for you to judge me but not OK for others to judge you?  Sad
This is very good point.
Virtualis Games

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:54:59 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 12:11:09 PM by Virtualis Games

you are really paranoid in this case, i hate that, i lost a fucking account because of people like you who judge each others without any proof)

I notice you judged me "abusive" without any proof.  Exercising my authority to mark you is something people expect me to do.  They gave me the power.

Why is it OK for you to judge me but not OK for others to judge you?  Sad

Don't ask me questions i told you that i have work to do.

To be honest it was few years ago so i don't even remember exactly the reason why i started to hating you Wink like i said sometimes i read the history of a person so it started like that. But today again it seems like you are a bit negative with some people, maybe you saw too much scammers all over this forum so i can understand it but you should calm a bit your nerves sometimes (i will do it too)

In the present case (because i don't know you in real so i will only talk about this case), i made this thread and you started to treat me like a dumb person i think... so i started to hate you again but i don't
want to continue like that.

I didn't do anything to you, i could have given you a negative reputation with my StonerStanley account before leaving it but i didn't, i just find it not cool
to talk to me like you did when i was just looking to bring my account to the normal and also because it's a real injustice for me.

The fact is that i'm honest so you can blame me it's ok i know when i'm wrong or i accept it when people prove me that i'm wrong.

PS: judgement for me = when you make an action to judge someone, so like putting a negative feedback. I'm not really judging you, i talked about you, which is different than a judgement i think Wink (in my country it's different)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:27:32 PM

ABitNut, I am requesting on StonerStanley's behalf that you please remove your negative rating for him. He has taken the first conciliatory step towards mutual restoration, and your original rating seems somewhat baseless.

I retract my previous request for resolution for this user. He is too dumb and rude for his own good. You guys can have this one, he has it all under control.
Virtualis Games

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:30:40 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 06:47:26 PM by Virtualis Games

ABitNut, I am requesting on StonerStanley's behalf that you please remove your negative rating for him. He has taken the first conciliatory step towards mutual restoration, and your original rating seems somewhat baseless.

I retract my previous request for resolution for this user. He is too dumb and rude for his own good. You guys can have this one, he has it all under control.

You are just a loser who didn't succeed so now you are trying to make everybody thinking that it is my fault.

Vod and others are right about you. You suck mannnnn  Cheesy

He (TECSHARE) sent me tons of PM and told me that you all guys are dumbass and monkeys and that he's gonna solve my problem. Now he's saying in pm that it is my fault if the case cannot be solved because i posted messages here while he told me to not post anymore.  Wink What a hypocrit.

You suck, that's all. You disrespect me and not only me according to the PMs that you sent to me, stop trying to make me thinking that i'm the problem.

Lets wait for ABitNut to respond. These other clowns are just here to stalk me. Let me throw some peanuts at them until they feel dumb and go away. They want to sabotage this resolution just to try to frustrate me. Don't give them any ammo by replying. You made the first step towards being reasonable. You and I both hold the moral high ground. All these idiots can do is piss up into the air and try not to get wet.

The kind of PMs he sent to me. Pure egoism.

The original rating is not your fault. You not listening to the advice of some one sacrificing their time and reputation to help you IS however your fault. Any project you engage in here will fail because you have no clue how to operate in this environment, and people like me won't be there to stand up for you. The kind of insolent behavior you are offering right now is why people like you never get anyone to stand up for them, so enjoy, because you asked for it, you got it.

You think that i need you to develop my project ? man, who are you ? you are nobody, nothing, just a little guy, right ? You have no business, your website ? a steemit link with nothing (look at Vod website, a lot better, and i don't even talk about mine....). You are nothing. I don't need you to bring members on my future website. You are very very arrogant. You have no life except on this forum. Now i go work on my project and you can forget me.

BTW, never said you needed me. You are however too dumb to know how to treat people, so as a result any project you engage in will fail. It has nothing to do with me.

Ok, you mean that you are this kind of guy who know everything about everything  Roll Eyes i'm already involved in few business so i don't need your advice about how to deal with my customers.

First of all that is not what he said. Second of all even if he did say that he said it to you not me. THIRD of all if you had waited like I asked I simply would have removed him from my trust list if he refused but I wanted to give him a chance to do it himself first. Of course you know all of this and know better than me so you have it handled. This is why no one every tries to help anyone out around here, because it has a cost and then no one ever appreciates it. Good luck with your project and your new stalker friends.

Of course it's my fault  Roll Eyes i tried to defend myself by being honest on this thread so it's my fault. Right. It gives me faith in humanity when i read such bs  Roll Eyes

you have been nasty with me, by sending this PM before any others things i told to you which could be a sign of disrespect. You disrespected me just because i tried to defend myself here... i didn't even insult anyone by trying to defending myself... and you come with your nasty PM, and now you say that i'm spitting on your face. Stop this hypocrisy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:33:26 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 05:14:34 PM by TECSHARE

You are just a loser who didn't succeed so now you are trying to make everybody thinking that it is my fault.

Vod and others are right about you. You suck mannnnn  Cheesy

It absolutely is your fault. I don't owe you my time to try to fix your problems. I was spending my time and reputation defending you to try to fix your problems with zero benefit to myself, but I suck huh? I am sure you have a bright future here dipshit.

EDIT: I called them clowns not monkeys.

EDIT 2: Hahaha. Way to prove me wrong by cutting your nose off to spite your face. Good show.

BTW, never said you needed me. You are however too dumb to know how to treat people, so as a result any project you engage in will fail. It has nothing to do with me.

EDIT 3: You make a public thread asking for help to resolve your situation then spit in the face of the one person who bothers to make any effort to help you?

"StonerStanley   2019-09-08      He tried to make me thinking that it is my fault if he add a liar into the "trust" feedback list. Very dishonest person, don't deal with him, maybe a scammer. "

Then you cry about how everyone is dishonest, egotistical, liars. You are too dumb to operate heavy machinery let alone an ICO.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:36:58 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 02:31:19 PM by marlboroza

Lets wait for ABitNut to respond. These other clowns are just here to stalk me. Let me throw some peanuts at them until they feel dumb and go away. They want to sabotage this resolution just to try to frustrate me. Don't give them any ammo by replying. You made the first step towards being reasonable. You and I both hold the moral high ground. All these idiots can do is piss up into the air and try not to get wet.

This is disturbing. I hope this message is not truth because it looks like author think there is some kind of conspiracy going on in this thread.

Sending you PM (to account StonerStanley).

"StonerStanley   2019-09-08      He tried to make me thinking that it is my fault if he add a liar into the "trust" feedback list. Very dishonest person, don't deal with him, maybe a scammer. "
Say "thanks marlboroza" @T, seems you don't have it any more. Now do correct thing.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:00:37 PM

This is disturbing. I hope this message is not truth because it looks like author think there is some kind of conspiracy going on in this thread.

Sending you PM (to account StonerStanley).

Say "thanks marlboroza" @T, seems you don't have it any more. Now do correct thing.

Go fuck yourself clown. He removed it because the clown car organized to have me excluded from DT1 again, thus dropping his own negative rating off of DT, not because of you.

Since the OP finds it to be fine to post PM's freely read this one:

Ok, so my account is back to the normal. Sorry but i tried to defend myself. I understand your reaction because you had your goal and i hope
that you understand how it was also hard for me because i'm person with a lot of emotions.

Anyway i just want to thank you that you tried to help me and i hope that you won't give me a negative feedback.

Interesting you don't seem to care if the OP deserves his rating any more... almost as if... you are here to focus on targeting me personally.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:43:51 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 02:02:22 PM by marlboroza

Go fuck yourself clown.
Unlike you, I usually don't masturbate.

He removed it because the clown car organized to have me excluded from DT1 again, thus dropping his own negative rating off of DT, not because of you.
No one organized anything, it is all in your head. Maybe OP removed it because someone suggested him to remove it? But hey, whatever you think in that head of yours!

Interesting you don't seem to care if the OP deserves his rating any more... almost as if... you are here to focus on targeting me personally.
World is not spinning around you mr. troll  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: