Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:37:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin|ASIC resistance|Profit calculator, chart, automatic update  (Read 44262 times)
kramo123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:50:55 PM

I have translated the announcement post into Hebrew. I will keep an eye out for any updates that I need to make changes for.

[הכרזה][GNS] ASIC Resistant | כולל מחשבון רווח | השקה של מצוינות
pttinh (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

I know it's a bit early but can we get a rough idea of when an exchange platform might get added?

We decide to do it in tomorrow, we will vote in coinedup, mintpal, cryptsy. If you have any idea, please PM us.
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:53:41 PM

I have translated the announcement post into Hebrew. I will keep an eye out for any updates that I need to make changes for.

[הכרזה][GNS] ASIC Resistant | כולל מחשבון רווח | השקה של מצוינות

Thank you.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:09:17 PM

We still have a bounty for working block expoler. If you can do, please contact us.

Block Explorer:
Bounty: 200000 GNS for first to create a working block explorer

http://explorerino.com/chain/GenesisCoin

Thank you: gd3bsj1g9ejjd9XGTE6LTygDkJWVedXmNn

Your welcome Wink
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:17:21 PM

We still have a bounty for working block expoler. If you can do, please contact us.

Block Explorer:
Bounty: 200000 GNS for first to create a working block explorer

http://explorerino.com/chain/GenesisCoin

Thank you: gd3bsj1g9ejjd9XGTE6LTygDkJWVedXmNn

Your welcome Wink

Great!!! Thanks.
itmeonly

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:29:53 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 02:43:44 PM by itmeonly

We have got the bounty so when people find the block, Block Bonus is : random between 1 and 50 GNS, if we have more miners, we will increase the bonus

JOIN NOW

0.5 % fee, PPLNS http://gns.wtfpool.com

Thank pttinh for the baunty
rubberpool

Activity: 140

POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

0% fee GenesisCoin Pool

gns.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

Please note - you need vertminer to mine GenesisCoin!
Download it here http://genesiscoin.info/Miner.zip

xfear

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:48:02 PM

Hi, I love this coin, I think it has some good things

Just one question, why is the difficulty changing from 4 to 8 and from 8 to 4 all the time, when the net hashrate is the same? the difficulty fluctuates a lot, I dont know if its something normal or not, so I'm asking about it, maybe that DGW would solve this, if this is a problem from KGW

ty in advance for youre answers
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

Hi, I love this coin, I think it has some good things

Just one question, why is the difficulty changing from 4 to 8 and from 8 to 4 all the time, when the net hashrate is the same? the difficulty fluctuates a lot, I dont know if its something normal or not, so I'm asking about it, maybe that DGW would solve this, if this is a problem from KGW

ty in advance for youre answers

We are focusing on this thing. We are going to implement DGW to our coin. Need time to add, build then test system. Hope that we will release it soon.
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:03:05 PM

I'm another user who's having issues with getting the wallet to sync - "No block source available".

I've got literally 10's of wallets for different coins, so experience isn't the issue here.

Not only that, I installed the wallet on a different machine with no issues whatsoever - downloaded and synched within minutes.

The only difference I can think of - the wallet that's NOT working is the one without password.
The working wallet I tried was the password protected file.

the conf file isn't a text file (ie .txt), and I've tried running as Administrator - still, nothing.

:-(
bullus

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:11:13 PM

Try to copy the whole directory where wallet.dat and the conf is to the pc where it isn't working and the wallet qt.

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:12:22 PM

I'm another user who's having issues with getting the wallet to sync - "No block source available".

I've got literally 10's of wallets for different coins, so experience isn't the issue here.

Not only that, I installed the wallet on a different machine with no issues whatsoever - downloaded and synched within minutes.

The only difference I can think of - the wallet that's NOT working is the one without password.
The working wallet I tried was the password protected file.

the conf file isn't a text file (ie .txt), and I've tried running as Administrator - still, nothing.

:-(

We have both password protected and non protected wallet, they're still OK. Could you download the conf file in the first page then put to your wallet folder then try again and wait for some minutes. My friends take 1 hour to get an active network (that's really bad case). Normally, after few minutes you can get the connection.
mawa73

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:13:13 PM

here the same, no sync

conf downloaded from here , put it in the same folder as wallet.dat, restart wallet software but no sync Sad whats happend ?

Its no problem of the pc, on the same pc runs over 20 wallet ( not at the same time ) without problems to sync.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:16:14 PM

I can't get this wallet to work. The conf file is properly named and in the proper appdata folder. Never had a problem adding conf files for other wallets before. I have disabled antivirus and firewall. I have added nodes manually via the debug window and it tells me the nodes are already added. Still it won't sync or acquire an active connection. This is on both vista and 7 machines.

Ok, please restart your wallet again. We've refresh our node. It has more than 20 active connections now. Sorry for that inconvenience.

Mine works! Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
jack80

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:19:54 PM

I think that this coin has a value of 2000 Satoshi .

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:24:14 PM

here the same, no sync

conf downloaded from here , put it in the same folder as wallet.dat, restart wallet software but no sync Sad whats happend ?

Its no problem of the pc, on the same pc runs over 20 wallet ( not at the same time ) without problems to sync.

Please take a cup of coffee while wait until it can find a node. You could see debug.log file to know what is happening.
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:26:15 PM

Try to copy the whole directory where wallet.dat and the conf is to the pc where it isn't working and the wallet qt.

That worked a treat. It's syncing within seconds!

Cheers man
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:29:14 PM

First giveaway stopped. The second giveaway will be available in the future Wink
matu

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

Want your favorite coin listed on CryptoALTeX?

The Get Listed program offers some unique ways to get a coin listed.  Each registered user gets 1 vote per day for their coin.  You can also donate .001BTC to your coins posted address on our "Get Listed" page.

Each vote or .001BTC donation generates a "Chance" at being listed. The coin with the most chances after 3 days will automatically be listed on our site. The remaining coins that have a minimum of 100 chances will have their chances entered into a random selection which we will live stream and record. The coin that wins, will be listed. All unselected chances will roll over to the next drawing.

This means that the big money coins won't always win, giving the little guy a chance. 

Want your coin added? Please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com with some information about your coin and we will generate a deposit address and place your coin into the contest!

Next drawing: Wednesday at 8PM UTC

Please visit, https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin to see the current coins and votes.

CryptoALTeX reserves the right to list any coin at any time regardless of the drawing. Any coin listed for trading on CryptoALTeX that is already part of the drawing will have its chances removed from the drawing. In the event CryptoALTeX decides to list the top two coins of the week, the other coins will still have a random drawing.

Thanks all and feedback is always welcome.
bullus

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

That worked a treat. It's syncing within seconds!

Cheers man

No problem man, glad I can help. Had the same problem with xp. Other pc with w7 it just works, I copied the whole dir. to the xpmachine and it also works.

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: