Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesisCoin|ASIC resistance|Profit calculator, chart, automatic update  (Read 44262 times)
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:36:12 PM

Hi, just to let you know - I've added your coin to the Cryptorush vote system.  You can vote for your coin here - https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

All the best with your coin and the vote!
Thanks for adding it.  I am sure we are all thankful for your help, good luck with your continuing success with crypto rush.

Come on guys it is now added and I already have 12 votes counted.  https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Might want to add it to exchanges to vote on now pttinh Smiley  I think I sent the right info in for the acronym and name of coin, maybe GenesisCoin should of been Genesis Coin instead?  Oh well main thing is it is added now.

You're welcome!

This was the support ticket I got :

'Hi I am putting forward a request to add this coin to your exchange as I think it has more potential than a lot of the new coins being released.
The acronym is GNU the name is GenesisCoin and the announce thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518258.0

If this coin has already been requested for please accept my apology in advance for not knowing.'

I just copied the information from that after checking this thread.  I believe we can change the listings name but it's a really PITA for our devs and they will beat me! (I'm just a support ticket guy)

Yes that was my ticket Smiley I think pttinh will be happy with what it is on Crypto rush. Once again thanks for putting my request forward.
xfear

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:49:04 PM

Hi, just to let you know - I've added your coin to the Cryptorush vote system.  You can vote for your coin here - https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Thanks for adding it.  I am sure we are all thankful for your help, good luck with your continuing success with crypto rush.

Come on guys it is now added and I already have 12 votes counted.  https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Might want to add it to exchanges to vote on now pttinh Smiley  I think I sent the right info in for the acronym and name of coin, maybe GenesisCoin should of been Genesis Coin instead?  Oh well main thing is it is added now.

You're welcome!

'Hi I am putting forward a request to add this coin to your exchange as I think it has more potential than a lot of the new coins being released.
The acronym is GNU the name is GenesisCoin and the announce thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518258.0

If this coin has already been requested for please accept my apology in advance for not knowing.'

I just copied the information from that after checking this thread.  I believe we can change the listings name but it's a really PITA for our devs and they will beat me! (I'm just a support ticket guy)

the coin is GNS not GNU, if u add it to the exchange, dont put GNU please Smiley
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:52:05 PM

You're welcome!

the coin is GNS not GNU, if u add it to the exchange, dont put GNU please Smiley

I'll let the devs know, thanks for clearing that up.
Kestrel71

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:00:11 AM

You're welcome!

My fault totally, sorry.  Yes it is GNS i just looked on a different exchange.
pttinh (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:08:07 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 02:22:57 AM by pttinh

Hi all,

Thanks for all of your support. We'll send the bounty for all pool soon. Hope that pools owner and miner are happy with the bounty.

Thanks for your exchange.

Now we have another exchange to vote: ====>>>VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN CRYPTORUSH HERE<<<====

There is a a little bit wrong in the symbol but you still can vote for our coin.

i have an idea.. can you add POS - proof of stake to this coin at a low interest rate.. like 1 or 2 percent per month or year. it would encourage users to accumulate and store their coins as well as will contribute to the perpetuity of this coin when mining becomes unprofitable. i like n-scrypt.. but what will happen when mining becomes unprofitable.. miners flee to the next profitable coin causing ur whole network to slow down and transactions process and confirm much slower with less users hashing.. annoying users, killing liquidity, and causing unnecessary losses from delays in transfers.

Thanks, we will try to implement POS or Dark Gravity Wave after done profit calculator chart.

Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

Dark Gravity Wave.. whats this. sounds intriguing lol
Kestrel71

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

Done 30+ votes so far on crypto rush myself, come on guys/girls lets push this up the voting order.  Currently it is called GNU(my fault) hopefully will be changed to GNS soon.
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:41:23 AM

Done 30+ votes so far on crypto rush myself, come on guys/girls lets push this up the voting order.  Currently it is called GNU(my fault) hopefully will be changed to GNS soon.

P/S: Cryptorush voting system seems quite slowly, but don't give up  Cheesy
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:59:40 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 04:15:21 AM by pttinh

====>>>VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN COINEDUP HERE<<<====
====>>> VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN CRYPTSY HERE <<<====
====>>> VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN MINTPAL <<<====
====>>>VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN CRYPTORUSH HERE<<<====

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WE CAN BE LISTED IN BIG EXCHANGES?
deathchuck

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:29:22 AM

Quote from: pttinh

I believe, but the price still low, hic hic.

pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:36:22 AM

Hope that price will increase when we hit a big exchange and after we implement new features for our coin Wink
lydone821

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:54:04 AM

Hope that price will increase when we hit a big exchange and after we implement new features for our coin Wink

maybe GNS would hit it after being listed in Mintpal.  Tongue
sk_hw7

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:25:24 AM

vote mintpal now Cheesy
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:43:18 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 07:20:30 AM by pttinh

====>>>VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN COINEDUP HERE<<<====
====>>> VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN CRYPTSY HERE <<<====
====>>> VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN MINTPAL <<<====      =>>>> COME HERE AND VOTE EACH HOUR
====>>>VOTE FOR US TO BE LISTED IN CRYPTORUSH HERE<<<====    =>>>> COME HERE AND VOTE EACH HOUR

VOTE FOR US EVERY HOUR!!!!
kos

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:13:38 AM

Hi guys,
Can somebody help me? I have Sapphire R280X and with settings in first post I have only HW errors (I use vertminer). Can anybody share with your settings?
I tried set I 12, HW errors is less but hashrate is 250  Sad

P.S sorry for my bad english  Smiley
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:21:04 AM

Hi guys,
Can somebody help me? I have Sapphire R280X and with settings in first post I have only HW errors (I use vertminer). Can anybody share with your settings?

Did you try our config in the first page?
kos

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:33:01 AM

Hi guys,

Yes, hashrate is 350kH/s but a lot of HW errors.
pttinh (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:57:04 AM

Hi guys,

You should try to use cgminer. If it can't help decrease HW error, we will test again with some other configs.
bullus

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:57:45 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 08:21:14 AM by bullus

Hi guys,
I tried set I 12, HW errors is less but hashrate is 250  Sad

P.S sorry for my bad english  Smiley

put a little more volts on your cards and use older drivers 13.xx not 14.xx

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
xfear

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:13:28 AM

Hi guys,
I tried set I 12, HW errors is less but hashrate is 250  Sad

P.S sorry for my bad english  Smiley

ok , I will post mine, with my 280x Saphire dual-x, as u can see in this picture, its rock solid, 0 HW, and very very stable

https://i.imgur.com/JRtBtr2.jpg

As u can see i get 366khas over each GPU, and a Work utility over 90%, I use Bamt 1.5 modified by me, with 13.12 ATI drivers, Sgminer 1.4.1 recompiled by me, with new kernels and modified .bin files, if the comunity asks for it, I could share my distro too, so people can burn it, and get it done in an instant, but i will have to remake it a bit, so i can make it special for GNS xDD, and translate it in english ( I have it in spanish mostly for my friends here in my town )

my config is :

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://gns.pool.mn:3333",
      "user" : "",
      "pass" : ""
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://gns.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com:3474",
      "user" : "",
      "pass" : ""
   }
]
"gpu-fan" : "0-100",
"auto-fan" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "84",
"intensity" : "13",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "xfear", ( U HAVE TO CHANGE THIS to   "kernel" : "scrypt",  or delete the line simply, I can share the BIN files that this kernel generates too, if someone wants them )
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "1020",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"api-listen" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",
"nfactor" : "11",  ( IF u USE VERTMINER DELETE THIS LINE TOO )
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1"
}

I hope someone is helped with this conf file
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: