Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectation And Reality In The Current Situation  (Read 4811 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

When 2019 started you have a lot of expectation especially when the price is moving up again from a very long bear trend, you expect that the price will reach another all-time high this year, because of a lot of great news like the Facebook coming in the market.

I'd like to ask the community, is your expectation close to the reality that we've experiencing right now?

Your statement it self proves that you are somewhat delusional because you state that Facebook has some positive impact on the price, it has absolutely no potential to impact crypto market in positive or even negative way.

As you all know, BTC broke down from its support at 8k today, it is heading to 6k and it will most likely be very sad bear market for coming months.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

When 2019 started you have a lot of expectation especially when the price is moving up again from a very long bear trend, you expect that the price will reach another all-time high this year, because of a lot of great news like the Facebook coming in the market.

I'd like to ask the community, is your expectation close to the reality that we've experiencing right now?

Making expectations are key to believe in your investment so it will be better if you will be logical when you expect something to happen in the market. It is difficult to expect, especially after being disappointed a lot of times. Sometimes, we just need to lower the bar, our standards. No one can earn a lot of profit at all times, not anymore at least. But it doesn't mean that investing will go to waste. The investments can help a lot to make more other industries adapt and integrate cryptocurrency.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 05:26:06 PM

Well, I am expecting that bitcoin will manage to keep its position as the trend builder and will have the highest percentage of dominance in crypto space and that the adaptation will be having an enormous progress, and it's seemingly keeping up with my expectations for it still has its dominance and isn't overthrown by altcoins yet knowing that there's only 2 and a half months left for 2019. As for the adaptation of bitcoin, my expectation is also reached because even small scale businesses is surprisingly using and accepting bitcoin as one the payment options.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

When bitcoin started to move again this year, I cannot deny that I did expect something bigger to happen like breaking the previous ATH. But another side of me thinks that it might be a bit impossible to make another record this year, not that fast this time. I am still happy with the current price as it is still many times bigger than last year.

The current price has nothing to be compared from the last breakdown, because it never encountered a sudden bounce or spike after 2018's fall. More people expected wide visionary, but still didn't conform to the reality of actual market situation lately. As of now let's start over a discipline in order to make our asset productive.

And you think the late 2017 spike conforms with reality and the current market situation that time? You think $3,000sh breaking $20,000 this year is too far from being realistic? Do you realized that January 2017 bitcoin price was at $800 and it was able to reach over $19,000?

The reality is that crypto currencies are still too volatile because of its low market capitalization. Bitcoin at hundreds of billions in dollars is still light. It needs to reach a trillion dollars to stabilize its price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:53:53 AM

When bitcoin started to move again this year, I cannot deny that I did expect something bigger to happen like breaking the previous ATH. But another side of me thinks that it might be a bit impossible to make another record this year, not that fast this time. I am still happy with the current price as it is still many times bigger than last year.

The current price has nothing to be compared from the last breakdown, because it never encountered a sudden bounce or spike after 2018's fall. More people expected wide visionary, but still didn't conform to the reality of actual market situation lately. As of now let's start over a discipline in order to make our asset productive.

And you think the late 2017 spike conforms with reality and the current market situation that time? You think $3,000sh breaking $20,000 this year is too far from being realistic? Do you realized that January 2017 bitcoin price was at $800 and it was able to reach over $19,000?

The reality is that crypto currencies are still too volatile because of its low market capitalization. Bitcoin at hundreds of billions in dollars is still light. It needs to reach a trillion dollars to stabilize its price.
This is sad to hear that most people are expecting that we will create history every year, remember crypto is very volatile that we don't know what will happen as this can be manipulated by wealthy people or those who are called 'whale' so, don't expect too much and be very careful with every decision that you are making.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:16:01 AM

I have expected that the bull run will occur at the beginning of 2019 but I was wrong. The market is really unpredictable and is always unstable so no one could really predict it accurately. However, expecting the best would still really keep us positive and motivated. The market situation isn't really bad right now so investing and buying would be a great move.
Over the past few days, bitcoin has been falling pretty fast and now, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is $ 7,490. In my opinion, this is not what we expected from bitcoin at the end of the year. Moreover, many piedredits further decline to as much as three thousand dollars. As a matter of fact, Bitcoin is well worth it. But due to its fall and the eternal bear trend, the last two years altcoins generally feel very bad. In this regard, it is noted that the general interest in cryptocurrency has already begun to decline. In general, the realities are now completely different than we expected.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:57:38 AM

This is sad to hear that most people are expecting that we will create history every year, remember crypto is very volatile that we don't know what will happen as this can be manipulated by wealthy people or those who are called 'whale' so, don't expect too much and be very careful with every decision that you are making.
It is even more sad when your words are implying the high volatility of crypto and how it can be manipulated by whales. Aren't those words meant that bitcoin can pump and break records in months, and it can also dump and break support levels in short period of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:49:13 AM

What I see is that everything is going down again... and I am so tired of red colour...
Can't explain why this is happening, but the truth is that it is going against my expectations as I would expect to have good green colours for the end of the year... it seems that we'll need to wait a few more months to see the market powerfull again

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

I think we all expect some upward movement from the market, but no one knows when the market trend will change.
The market needs a signal for growth, I am sure that such a signal can be a full-fledged launch of the TON telegram network, as well as the launch of the Libra project.
Now we have Bakkt which every day set new records in trading volumes. So, now the position is accumulating, and we have all the tools thanks to which the next bull race will be able to break the previous record.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:56:55 PM

Of course, there are always expectations and they are aimed only at growth. However, you need to study the market in more detail so that you can draw the right conclusions. The fact that this year we saw growth is in no way connected with global growth. I believe that expectations can be justified only when we can see a real opportunity for growth. Now I think we are at the beginning of a new stage in the development of the crypto market. If we analyze the market, we can see that the growth was somewhere in the middle of each stage, which means we still have to wait.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:12:31 PM

Can be said if in 2019 the expectations are not in accordance with what is expected, this year there is often a sudden decline in prices of both bitcoin and altcoin, of course at the beginning of the emergence of Facebook and telegram news will soon create their crypto coins, at that time it seems crypto prices will soon experience a pump, but in reality it does not affect the movement of crypto prices at all, there was an increase in the price of bitcoin at that time, but only for a short time and then the crypto prices returned to the down in market. Cry Cry

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:19:41 PM

For me personally, for 2019 this is still far from what I expected and sometimes makes me feel disappointed or feel that what I have done has not gotten anything. Everyone must have hope to be able to get abundant profits, it is not wrong if what we predict is still falling, the most important thing is we must continue to observe the movement of market charts to determine the right moment and look for opportunities to get profits.

When you have seen bitcoin touching 18k to 20k dollars in the past that seeing you getting a bit disappointing, but then again, digital market is not a paved road. This journey is full of ups and downs. However, there was time when bitcoin was worth 100 dollars only and made it to 20k dollars so if bitcoin is 7k to 9k dollars at the moment, there will be time when it will be more than 30k dollars.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:23:21 PM

I observe that most of the investors here in the market are expecting that the bull market will start in this year but it seems not. It is now 4th quarter of the year and there are only minimal changes in the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:29:58 PM

People always expecting that they can easily earn money from bear market, but the reality is not. We should limit our trade if the market turns bear because the selling pressure is really high. We should also not expect that the bear market will turn bull market in just days, it takes weeks, months or even years.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:13:10 PM

People always expecting that they can easily earn money from bear market, but the reality is not. We should limit our trade if the market turns bear because the selling pressure is really high. We should also not expect that the bear market will turn bull market in just days, it takes weeks, months or even years.
Yes it is not easy for everyone to earn money in bear market while doing trading because a lot of people do not know the method of earning from trading in bear market, But most of the people know the tricks of earning and they can fit themselves in any situation of market. As you quoted that bear market takes time to become bull market, so I will say that yesterday the market took just few hours to become bull market so sometimes expectation comes to reality.

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:20:00 PM

If someone is highly experienced in trading, it doesn't matter whether it's a bull market or a bear market. In bull market he will absolutely makes profit. But in bear market a trade can still settle for multiple small traders. Shorting is also a good option during bear market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:49:34 PM

I like the fact that you acknowledged bull run won't come in just a matter of days, but nobody knows when exactly. What we all need is patience, we've been patient for quite long and the recent market soaring due to china news (BTC moving up to 30%) shows the reward of patience. Don't keep your expectations so high to avoid disappointment if it doesn't come to past.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:51:59 PM

In trading of course we must be able to see the conditions in which the direction of price will move, which is why we must understand in analyzing price movements, so that, we can make the right decision whether it's time to buy, hold or sell, usually novice traders often rely solely on instincts in trading so that the possibility of losing is very large, sometimes in trading we must have great patience, so as not to experience panic when the market changes suddenly, and it is better if we find out market capitalization information and information on market price movements before we go trading.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:15:52 PM

If someone is highly experienced in trading, it doesn't matter whether it's a bull market or a bear market. In bull market he will absolutely makes profit. But in bear market a trade can still settle for multiple small traders. Shorting is also a good option during bear market.
They have different strategy in different market situation because they are smart day trader.
As long as the market remains volatile, they can continue to trade but most of us are more effective in trading when the market is bullish.

personally, I would calm down trading when the market is bearish, for long term maybe I could benefit on that situation as I could accumulate more at a cheap value.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:59:41 AM

The 2019 year is on going and not over yet, there is still chance for the market to recover from long bear situation.
I think we should not expecting too much from cryptocurency market because it is too unpredictable.
We just need to buying some coins we trust, and accumulating them in bear market for low price.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████