Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the deal with COINEAL WITHDRAWALS?  (Read 127 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:57:37 AM

I uploaded a token I had for sale only 50 bucks worth but still, sold it but it won't let me withdraw my BTC. I tried to add my BTC address as per the instructions, requested SMS etc but all I keep getting is this: Please have a real-name certification first?

I did upload my KYC Docs as well this morning, so does it mean they have to verify my paperwork before I can even get my money back out after selling the token I sold? Anyone else on Coineal who knows what's going on to explain to me, please? It's not clear what I am supposed to do and a little frustrated. Never knew I would need full KYC to withdraw 50 bucks form an exchange, never occurred to me before like this.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:53:27 AM

I uploaded a token I had for sale only 50 bucks worth but still, sold it but it won't let me withdraw my BTC. I tried to add my BTC address as per the instructions, requested SMS etc but all I keep getting is this: Please have a real-name certification first?

I did upload my KYC Docs as well this morning, so does it mean they have to verify my paperwork before I can even get my money back out after selling the token I sold? Anyone else on Coineal who knows what's going on to explain to me, please? It's not clear what I am supposed to do and a little frustrated. Never knew I would need full KYC to withdraw 50 bucks form an exchange, never occurred to me before like this.

It seems that yet another exchange has stopped providing service to non-verified users. In that regard there isn't much that can be done to counter this, but I find it not so much of a smart move that you have sent them your ID and whatnot. Coineal is a notorious wash trading exchange that has been artificially inflating their volumes to rank up on index sites such as CMC.

Another possibility (if what's written above doesn't apply) is that you participated in one of their KYC token airdrops.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

There are a lot of exchanges out there that let you deposit money but don't let you withdraw until you submit your documents so If your account has not been verified yet, it's pretty normal.

KYC procedure verification usually takes a few minutes (in most exchanges I've seen at least) but you should still be able to see the status of the process and whether it has been succesfull or not.

If it's not denied and you didn't do anything wrong, I suggest writing to them in Telegram (watch out, there might be scammers who will ask you to send money) or Twitter: https://www.coineal.com/static-page/about/en_US/?rates#en_US

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 03:29:18 PM

Is this the first time you use that platform? Or did you make some orders and this error happened now?
This error occurs when identity verification fails by changing some account data "check your real name & on your ID" or listing some new info/file.
You should read the Terms Of Use before using any platform, also don't forget to take this into account -----> Coineal exit scam?.

UPDATE: My withdrawal came through after 8 days. Saved by Hanlon's razor.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:43:42 PM

The best way to go about resolving your issue is to actually contact their customer care representative if they have any which I believe that they will have. From you explanation here, it looks to me like they just have some JavaScript issue and they might never know until you contact them.

You might think it is not possible, but it does happen all the time, there was a time that my local exchange suddenly took off my balance, and it was showing zero, but when I contacted them, they were able to return it and my coins was showing the proper value of it again. So if you take a further step to contact them, because whatever is happening is much more beyond you or an ordinary person for people to tell you what the solution to the problem is, but with their rep, you will get right answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: