Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will There Really Be An Altcoin Season or Just a plot to Keep us in the Loop  (Read 1333 times)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:39:48 PM

The crypto market is not as big as it looks like. In my view, crypto market is all about Bitcoin along with few altcoins and if you see from this perspective BTC dominance is justified. The problem is we consider every coin launched till date as part of the crypto market. I think to be part of the crypto market a coin must pass some standards like its market cap, real-world use case, etc.

One can say that those coins or tokens that have no volume at all and are dead, are not part of the market. However, every coin or token that is traded is part of the cryptocurrency market. It is thanks to the diversity that this market is so interesting. And when it comes to usability, actually every token has some, because that's why they were created for.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:02:13 AM

As we already see no altcoin season this year, i think next we year we have a chance to have an altcoina bull run, all really depends on a lot of factors and can't guarantee really what will happen.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:55:06 PM

As we already see no altcoin season this year, i think next we year we have a chance to have an altcoina bull run, all really depends on a lot of factors and can't guarantee really what will happen.

Everyone believes that the cryptocurrency market will get up from its knees next year. However, this does not have to happen. Even if the bull run comes next year, certainly not all altcoins will rebuild their price. In my opinion, most tokens and altcoins will remain at the bottom, and only some of them will recover their prices.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:18:16 AM

The altcoin market looks manipulated because there is a lack of trading volume or liquidity. A few thousand dollars can easily bring a coin's price to 400% gain. Actually you can never know if the market is manipulated in dried out trading.
You should never invest in a coin that is so easily manipulated, you need to look at all the aspects of a coin before you decide to invest in it, it is not rare to find coins that supposedly have millions of dollars worth of volume but when you look at the liquidity of the market you see that you only need a few hundred dollars to crash the coin.

In that case it is obvious that the coin is being manipulated but once you recognize this fact then you need to stay away from it, there is no point in complaining about it because nothing will change even if you do.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:55:05 AM

Everyone believes that the cryptocurrency market will get up from its knees next year. However, this does not have to happen. Even if the bull run comes next year, certainly not all altcoins will rebuild their price. In my opinion, most tokens and altcoins will remain at the bottom, and only some of them will recover their prices.
shitcoins are not included to those who will pump next year lol,some of them will die sooner as they are not really needed in this market instead they are adding some trust issues from investors .
what i believe is that the market of altcoins will get up high again late next year or early 2021 because halving effect is not instant and sometimes it took months or year before finally felt the Bullrun.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:04:57 AM

The altcoin market looks manipulated because there is a lack of trading volume or liquidity. A few thousand dollars can easily bring a coin's price to 400% gain. Actually you can never know if the market is manipulated in dried out trading.
You should never invest in a coin that is so easily manipulated, you need to look at all the aspects of a coin before you decide to invest in it, it is not rare to find coins that supposedly have millions of dollars worth of volume but when you look at the liquidity of the market you see that you only need a few hundred dollars to crash the coin.

In that case it is obvious that the coin is being manipulated but once you recognize this fact then you need to stay away from it, there is no point in complaining about it because nothing will change even if you do.

If you can crash the market with just a few hundred dollar investment then you shouldn't be investing in that coin anyways. It's already pretty much dead if that's the case. Try to stick to the more we'll know coins, say the top 20 on coinmarketcap. Even a jump from top 20 to top 10 requires a lot of increase in the market cap and would raise the price 10x or more
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:40:10 AM

If you can crash the market with just a few hundred dollar investment then you shouldn't be investing in that coin anyways. It's already pretty much dead if that's the case. Try to stick to the more we'll know coins, say the top 20 on coinmarketcap. Even a jump from top 20 to top 10 requires a lot of increase in the market cap and would raise the price 10x or more

There are some coins have a potential to increase in the future but in some point it needs much more time to wait when it will be happen. Nowadays, it's really hard to know a coin have a potential to increase in which it needs more time to study especially their platforms and advocacy. I still believe that the market will increase tremendously in the future.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:43:15 AM

While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98
Forget about conspiracy theories about the whales manipulating the price of altcoins to keep us interested, that is not what it's happening, altcoins are not going up in value for a very simple reason investors have learned a long time ago that you are taking an immense risk if you invest in any altcoin, a risk that they are not willing to take any more after they have suffered tremendous losses at the hands of altcoins, it is understandable that no one likes this but that is the reality of the market.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:14:37 AM

In any case, the season of altcoins will come soon, the cryptocurrency market is working on price fluctuations and this is quite normal. What is the difference how many altcoins can not rise in price terms? Only useless coins and tokens will not be able to grow. Now there are more than three thousand different altcoins, some of which will appear, others will disappear. This is quite normal for the market, the only way cryptocurrency can improve.
Now there are many stable coins of various states and business structures. With them, a decentralized cryptocurrency will have to compete fiercely as a means of payment. It really will be a good test for a decentralized cryptocurrency.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:15:56 PM

The crypto market is not as big as it looks like. In my view, crypto market is all about Bitcoin along with few altcoins and if you see from this perspective BTC dominance is justified. The problem is we consider every coin launched till date as part of the crypto market. I think to be part of the crypto market a coin must pass some standards like its market cap, real-world use case, etc.

This I have to agree. You know when they said crypto achieved true mainstream adoption during the bull run,,, that is impossible. Today I look around and I see my people live in a big tech world,,, and everybody has heard about bitcoin, but almost nobody I know has it. Those who have it? They also do not use it like I do.

That is a very small market. Talk about altcoins and it is even worse. Nobody except the founders and investors know it, and even they do not use it!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:05:59 PM

While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98
Forget about conspiracy theories about the whales manipulating the price of altcoins to keep us interested, that is not what it's happening, altcoins are not going up in value for a very simple reason investors have learned a long time ago that you are taking an immense risk if you invest in any altcoin, a risk that they are not willing to take any more after they have suffered tremendous losses at the hands of altcoins, it is understandable that no one likes this but that is the reality of the market.
I disagree, the theory of whales manipulating and creating opportunities on altcoins makes us more interested in what is happening because you look at the statistics about the price increases on crypto exchanges in the previous weeks, those are very special fluctuations, so many altcoins suddenly increase in price, helping investors to earn big profits. But after everyone is happy enough, we can see how the market is following the trend, we obviously fell into a loop but this conspiracy is also our chance, we need to be here

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

There is no altcoin season anymore. Literally no Alts is being used for it's use case. None. they are all fully speculative. there are the smart contract platforms, like ethereum. I think they are worth an investment, the use cases are enough, but in the long run, much of their functionality could be incorporated in to bitcoin or on top of bitcoin. however, You probably shouldn't be fully into a single coin. Bitcoin is great, but you probably want to diversify into some other coins as well to be safe. We don't know the future. I'm about %85 in BTC, %10 ETH and the rest in other top altcoins.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:30:55 PM

if you mean big altseason, then it's right.
But if you mean small altseason, it's wrong. There was altseason in january to july this year. Look at most crypto increased at that time

It is reasonable if just small altseason, bcz of many people are still skeptical with this crypto market.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:21:20 AM

There is no altcoin season anymore. Literally no Alts is being used for it's use case. None. they are all fully speculative. there are the smart contract platforms, like ethereum. I think they are worth an investment, the use cases are enough, but in the long run, much of their functionality could be incorporated in to bitcoin or on top of bitcoin. however, You probably shouldn't be fully into a single coin. Bitcoin is great, but you probably want to diversify into some other coins as well to be safe. We don't know the future. I'm about %85 in BTC, %10 ETH and the rest in other top altcoins.
This has been true for altcoins for a very long time, so far a few altcoins have incorporated characteristics that bitcoin doesn't currently have, but if it was necessary the developers of bitcoin could eventually add those characteristics to the bitcoin code and make those coins redundant or even useless, then it is very easy to guess that in the future bitcoin is going to be by far the most dominant coin and only a few altcoins that are truly innovative will remain in place.
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:56:25 PM

If you invest in exchange tokens like BNB and ecxx you can profit in a bull or bear market.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:55:53 PM

There is no altcoin season anymore. Literally no Alts is being used for it's use case. None. they are all fully speculative.
There are coins like Dash and Monero who have specific uses and some fun coins that can be used much fuzz such as dogecoin and litecoin, the rest are just filling the market without much use.

there are the smart contract platforms, like ethereum. I think they are worth an investment, the use cases are enough, but in the long run, much of their functionality could be incorporated in to bitcoin or on top of bitcoin. however, You probably shouldn't be fully into a single coin. Bitcoin is great, but you probably want to diversify into some other coins as well to be safe. We don't know the future. I'm about %85 in BTC, %10 ETH and the rest in other top altcoins.
We have a ton of smart contract platforms and what is the real use of these platforms in the past three years, to scam people and there was no meaningful project that came out and billions of dollars are lost to scammers and half ass projects, so i do not trust these platforms as the regulators will put a halt to these free markets that loot people.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

I'm confident there will be an alt season for the good alts, yes. When will it happen? Obviously everyone wants to know that, but I would think we'd neeed to wait until the markets look better in general. We have been in a bearish trend for a good few months now. Once that is over and we are back to steady price rises, then I think it might be time for alts to really take over.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:49:56 AM

Altcoins are mostly dependent to Bitcoins price, once its price skyrocket it will like pull other coins too. The real important topic to be talk about is the demand for altcoins, if the demand is slim because idiots keep scamming then definitely that term will become a myth.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:19:53 AM

Altcoins are mostly dependent to Bitcoins price, once its price skyrocket it will like pull other coins too. The real important topic to be talk about is the demand for altcoins, if the demand is slim because idiots keep scamming then definitely that term will become a myth.
that is why there is no Atlcoin season because it is Bitcoin season first before they make a hype (not those pump and dump shitcoins of course)

but what we need to push is the Bitcoin season because that is the way we can see our altcoins grows .and not the other way around so don't look for what you want to happen but what all of use wanted to.

and that is the Number 1 ranking currency to bullrun then our folio will surely grow with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:06:26 AM

that is why there is no Atlcoin season because it is Bitcoin season first before they make a hype (not those pump and dump shitcoins of course)

but what we need to push is the Bitcoin season because that is the way we can see our altcoins grows .and not the other way around so don't look for what you want to happen but what all of use wanted to.

and that is the Number 1 ranking currency to bullrun then our folio will surely grow with it.

It's all intertwined. If you get money coming into the market into Bitcoin, it just as a byproduct goes into altcoins and raises their prices at the same time. It's just a part of more money coming into the market and more money to spend on Bitcoin and other alts. The overall crypto currency marketcap is what you want to keep an eye on. If that goes up, everything will go up in price right along with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: