Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New historical weekly high of $236M in ICO and IEO market  (Read 140 times)
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 12:56:27 PM

Dear Benchers!🔥 This week the ICO & IEO market has set up new historical weekly high of $236M since May.

1️⃣The high amount of raised funds can indicate the end of the summer recession in crowdfunding market
2️⃣Kinesis ICO has raised 82% of overall funds raised during this week
3️⃣So far, only six projects in September have raised $293M but the quality of projects have increased up to 4.1

Read more in Weekly Review #36 (PDF) ➡️https://icobench.com/thebench-post/502-ico-market-weekly-review-36-236m-raised?utm_campaign=im2019wr36&utm_source=bitcointalk

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:15:29 PM

wow, these statistics show that startups are getting more and more serious with the crypto market. This is really one of the good news for the cryptocurrency community and investors, hoping that in the coming years, the market will have good projects such as EOS, Matic, BitTorrent.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:28:04 PM

I think we are still in the stage of IEO hype, but I'm not sure about ICO though. ICO's still has the bad connotation of being a scam and shady to say the least.

But at least even in the bear market, IEO's are flourishing and takes to exchanges launchpad, investors has found a way or are least confident to throw their money around and profit because those projects are being backup by exchanges that are trusted.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:28:14 PM

This is nothing significant if One ICO gets such a huge portion of this amount.
This does not say anything of the market as whole.
Similar situation is when big exchanges raised amounts for them selves and rised like billion USD.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 03:58:39 PM

Stats can be faked to draw some interest into projects and market and with rating platform like yours which have been accused of associating with multiple scam projects and misleading investors, I find it hard to believe eitherway. Thing is that there is no other party which can ascertain that what these stats are shown are of true and fair nature.x
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:03:37 PM

Stats can be faked to draw some interest into projects and market and with rating platform like yours which have been accused of associating with multiple scam projects and misleading investors, I find it hard to believe eitherway. Thing is that there is no other party which can ascertain that what these stats are shown are of true and fair nature.x

Thats something which has to be taken into account when taking a look this kind of statistics.
But it is a job, it takes resources to gather and show this information to other people, they cant be responsible for the amount the projects have raised, they dont have a real way to check it.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:24:29 PM

Dear Benchers!🔥 This week the ICO & IEO market has set up new historical weekly high of $236M since May.

1️⃣The high amount of raised funds can indicate the end of the summer recession in crowdfunding market
2️⃣Kinesis ICO has raised 82% of overall funds raised during this week
3️⃣So far, only six projects in September have raised $293M but the quality of projects have increased up to 4.1

Read more in Weekly Review #36 (PDF) ➡️https://icobench.com/thebench-post/502-ico-market-weekly-review-36-236m-raised?utm_campaign=im2019wr36&utm_source=bitcointalk
I think that was very hard to believe at this moment, As we see today most ICO's are not performed well, leaving most projects failed, still fresh in my mind that you guys are promoting scam project that i was also become a victim it was "athero"
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:37:03 PM

If the project team utilizes the raised money in a good way and not scamming people and investors, then its a very good sign. If they cheat investors, then it will be a disaster for the whole crypto industry. However numbers are very encouraging.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:36:46 AM

Thats something which has to be taken into account when taking a look this kind of statistics.
But it is a job, it takes resources to gather and show this information to other people, they cant be responsible for the amount the projects have raised, they dont have a real way to check it.

I agree that they might not have a real way to check it but at least they can correct their mistake. This scam project: https://icobench.com/ico/resto still has the same rating and is not removed from their platform. A genuine platform should remove such scams or give a warning (if they are unsure) but they haven't taken any action about it.

Accusation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110530.0
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

After altcoins failed to perform alongside bitcoin, people have started been interested in ICO/IEO, someone asked me to recommend some ICO for her, I recommended a very good BM projects on this forum for her to study. I didn't ask her to go any ICO rating sites because I suffered in the hand of ICObench last year and early this year before dumping.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

After altcoins failed to perform alongside bitcoin, people have started been interested in ICO/IEO, someone asked me to recommend some ICO for her, I recommended a very good BM projects on this forum for her to study. I didn't ask her to go any ICO rating sites because I suffered in the hand of ICObench last year and early this year before dumping.

Isn't ICO and IEO a project that involves altcoin too?  I wonder what is the difference on investing in this crowfunding and altcoin.  Seems they are the same to me except the first one is already in the market trading while the latter is just starting to be traded after the sales.  ICO and IEO is riskier than buying an altcoin that is already trading. 

Anyway, It could have been better if OP gave the wallet address of the said collected funds.  We all know data can be manipulated unless supported by the records on the blockchain.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:26:07 AM

The IEO hype will die down eventually, just like ICO died down because that is the nature of people realizing they won't be making profits as much as they imagined. There have been some great ROI for people who got in early, however there is a limit to how much "great projects" there could be out there, eventually there will be some bad ones and people will invest and start to lose money and they will stop investing and the funding for the new ones will get smaller and smaller until eventually it becomes like the current IEO.

Obviously, there is always some great ones that come up time to time and even on ICO there are still a great one once in a long while but it will stop being common and that will result with weekly highs being lower and lower eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: