Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins bleeding  (Read 764 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:13:45 PM

Well, market seems abit okay these 3 day

At least Alts stop bleeding, Most progress well with 2 digit gain, XRP, LINK, XLM, ETH
Gratz to all who bought it during the low

However, it might just be a BTC/Alts dominance cool down period
Because the pump period for alts is just too short which is why no-one can really conclude if the alts wave is here
Always follow the trend, Trend is your friend!

Or there could be manipulation for the bitcoin market that's why altcoins have started some magical runs as of today. But we still don't know how long will this last, bitcoin is still dominating, more than 60% of total market caps.

So it's good to see altcoin gaining some momentum but I'm not totally sold, this could be short and sweet so everyone not blink on this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:35:21 PM

Or there could be manipulation for the bitcoin market that's why altcoins have started some magical runs as of today. But we still don't know how long will this last, bitcoin is still dominating, more than 60% of total market caps.

So it's good to see altcoin gaining some momentum but I'm not totally sold, this could be short and sweet so everyone not blink on this one.
actually why do you think there is manipulation of bitcoin on the market? for what happened? if there really are some people or groups who intend to manipulate prices and movements of bitcoin, just believe they will definitely need a very large money.

altcoin conditions have started to improve, although after rising most will also go down again. it's very reasonable because there is no strong market demand. but if we see the movement of altcoin which has improved it means a good sign for the market to come.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:29:06 PM

There are actually good coins that are in the top list before that are not in the top list now. So yeah, altcoins bleeding is normal and some altcoins are going to come to the point where they are going to die out.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:34:51 PM

There are actually good coins that are in the top list before that are not in the top list now. So yeah, altcoins bleeding is normal and some altcoins are going to come to the point where they are going to die out.

yesterday most of altcoin in green colour and now back to red again
i think a lot of traders already take their profit now, thats why the price become red
but don't worry, i believe Q4 of this year the price of altcoin will growing my friend Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:57:44 PM

altcoin prices can be destroyed like that because I feel the influence of bad news that attacks cryptocurrency like bitcoin will have a bad effect on the price of all cryptocurrency including altcoin prices, you only need to take advantage of moments like this as much as possible to get a lot of profit, control your patience when trading on altcoin.
Indeed bleeding market is a good time to buy popular coins because those coins who dont have real use cases are likely to disappear once the market gets worst.

Bitcoin has an influence in altcoins price so if the price of btc is increasing some alts do follow.

Nevertheless whatever happen in the market lets just keep in mind that its just a temporary scenario because nothing is permanent.
The bleeding market will not stop except that we get a factor that will make the market to become a talk of the town again, what is happening to Ethereum? and I am wondering if they are still making moves to trigger the market again because I feel what actually led us to the last bull run was the entrance of ico if moment the market, and this was what made many large investors to put in large amount of money then.

Right now, people are very carefully in investing their money into ico now because they feel like the whales are smarter than them, and the best way to avoid whales winning is abstaining which I think it is what is making us lose value of altcoins every day. I feel that ethereum can adopt the policy of binance also to coordinate things.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:13:18 PM

yesterday most of altcoin in green colour and now back to red again
i think a lot of traders already take their profit now, thats why the price become red
but don't worry, i believe Q4 of this year the price of altcoin will growing my friend Wink
for those who can take advantage of the moment and take the opportunity I think we can get benefits every day. for those who miss it might be sorry if it turns out the price of many back down.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

Of course, such a possibility always is, that altcoin can go to zero. That's why better to buy something from top 20 coinmarketcap

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 10:33:04 PM

I really doubt the fact of altcoin getting wiped even dogecoin mate It will be obviously hard for that to happen my friend BTC will still dominate for the time being and there will be more struggle for altcoin to shake that off and from what we are seeing Is as if that is starting to take place More time and maybe BTC drop 20% more

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 12:53:42 PM

can the top altcoins can just disapere?  In my opinion its a best time to but altcoins coz Panic sellers are selling?
They can just disappear if they are proved to scammed their investors and holders of their coin. I don't want to use a specific altcoin as an example but when the top altcoins are proven to scammed people then they can just disappear in an instant but most of the team of the top altcoins are known by many people, there is a chance that they will caught by authorities.

But can Some coins just disapere?  Or Go to Zero?
I Think If market is Red its a Good time to buy!
Yeah it is a good time to buy but if it becomes a scam coin, there is no good to time to buy anymore but good time to sell only.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:55:30 PM

I really doubt the fact of altcoin getting wiped even dogecoin mate It will be obviously hard for that to happen my friend BTC will still dominate for the time being and there will be more struggle for altcoin to shake that off and from what we are seeing Is as if that is starting to take place More time and maybe BTC drop 20% more
Except dogecoin, many altcoins from the past will be eliminated and forgotten in the market. Yes, they can be ranked as good as others but the attention that they had before from the traders and investors won't be the same anymore. It's acceptable that bitcoin will dominate the market regardless of how good the altcoins coming in but the coins that comes in right now aren't really good anymore except the corporation made.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:43:43 AM

So Everybody talking about Altcoins bleeding and btc dominance....can the top altcoins can just disapere?  In my opinion its a best time to but altcoins coz Panic sellers are selling?

I Don't undestood that Panic about altcoins!
Everyone knows that when the market is red, it's time to buy coins. But don't be too dependent on color, because in a market full of manipulation, you won't know where the bottom is and sometimes you'll lose a lot. Stay tuned for more news about the alts and the financial markets to catch the best trends.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:38:49 AM

Good time to buy? it's hard to perceive whether it's the lowest price or it could go lower. It was a good time for me to buy NPXS it dropped really low I bought plenty and then it went even lower and even now never came back to the price I've bought. I'm hodling!
You must be sure to take risks!
The question is, why you buy NPXS? Cause there are a lot of coins we could buy in cheap price or even choose Bitcoin but you are actually choosing that low-value coin which it definitely will soon to die. You know the market already but you are trying to have some luck(bad) with this coin which it turns you out in big losses than to expect of gaining.

But it is not the end of crypto yet... if we could see altcoins movement by now, we can see that there is still hopes but we only need to extend our patient cause that is what we can do at this time.
It's a matter of how good you will dwell with patience and how you will take the risk without fearing what fate brings you after investing your money. There's always another side of the road, the ups and downs is really annoying. But for those who are aiming to succeed from this industry, finding the right timing would bring good to your invested money.

The bleeding of this known coins can be taken as an option for your investment. You have to go and do your research then assess which is the best option for you.
Sure I've have some patience left in my bag. But you know, dealing with high-volatile alts makes me nervous. For example, I believe in ETH and other top alts that they will recover but witnessing a pump of some low-cap alt is so frustrating (seems I'm missing the opportunity that wouldn't ever occur)  - unlike top 10 alts.
Why I'm into risk? - The margin can be too high (unlike solid assets ).
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:03:29 AM

There are plenty of good alts out thre, with really solid use cases. Yes Bitcoin dominance is really high, but an increase in BTC dominance is what we would expect after the end of a bear market, when confidence begins slowly to return. I think it's likely that alt prices will pick up once market confidence increases a bit more.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:20:56 AM

Sure I've have some patience left in my bag. But you know, dealing with high-volatile alts makes me nervous. For example, I believe in ETH and other top alts that they will recover but witnessing a pump of some low-cap alt is so frustrating (seems I'm missing the opportunity that wouldn't ever occur)  - unlike top 10 alts.
Why I'm into risk? - The margin can be too high (unlike solid assets ).

There is no coin here that is less volatile I guess because even BTC which is the most popular coin are still very volatile.
Sometimes it's up 10% or down at the same percent, that tells it's very volatile.

We came here to invest because we trust the future of our coins but if we will just give up easily, that would not be helpful for us to achieve our goal here.
Please remember that before the last bull run, the market is already volatile and there are a lot of coins which dump but still recover, so let's put it in our mind and think that it's also possible that the market will recover in the future.

bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:44:10 PM

The market is very young, so the price of Bitcoin can change by 10% per day. This is a normal situation when market capitalization is low. In 10 years, this will not happen when the cryptocurrency market is on a huge scale.

Market cap is obviously not the right parameter to determine the volatility of asset. It is actually the saturation point. Saturation point comes with time. Currently bitcoin is far away from saturation point. So we can say, it will take atleast 15-20 years when total supple will be distributed among at least 400-500M people.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:54:01 PM

Market cap is obviously not the right parameter to determine the volatility of asset. It is actually the saturation point. Saturation point comes with time. Currently bitcoin is far away from saturation point. So we can say, it will take atleast 15-20 years when total supple will be distributed among at least 400-500M people.
for altcoin, of course, different. You know that there is altcoin that does not have a total supply. they continue to be produced through mining and will continue to increase the number of coins circulating in the market. the influence on the market will be felt. especially if the trading trends of bitcoin also cannot be stable and remain in an upward trend.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:13:28 PM

So Everybody talking about Altcoins bleeding and btc dominance....can the top altcoins can just disapere?  In my opinion its a best time to but altcoins coz Panic sellers are selling?

I also have a strong belief in that. I think the altcoins are only being undervalued and undervalued, which may be a whale's strategy to discourage speculators and sell it.
Now all you have to do is keep your head cool and wait for the storm to pass. I believe the market will recover soon.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:18:46 AM

Yes, I agree that top altcoins could possibly disappear but we should know how to deal with the possible changes.
There will be plenty of panic sellers during the dip but as smart crypto traders, we should know how to take it as an opportunity.
As for me, underestimated coins have a higher capability to rise in time. There are bleeding coins which can't survive but a coin with a strong foundation could exceed our expectations when the market situation gets better.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:44:40 AM

I also have a strong belief in that. I think the altcoins are only being undervalued and undervalued, which may be a whale's strategy to discourage speculators and sell it.
Now all you have to do is keep your head cool and wait for the storm to pass. I believe the market will recover soon.
This is only speculation, what if whales dont really want to buy that coins because of risk invlove. There is coin with more supporters but even them will sell there coin if they see that there is no more hope with that coins and move it to btc which is more secured than altcoins.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:54:07 PM

it's not as easy as that Altcoin which is ranked above the CMC is not a kind of shitcoin that only pumps and dumps like most.
they have advantages both in technology, demand and sales, and if there is a decline and increase in prices are usually based on BTC prices, but sometimes there are different but only briefly and return to the movement of BTC.
so if you want to look for big profits in the short term, play on the ALT pump and dump, you will get used to seeing it when you often see coins listing in a market and experiencing unnatural ups and downs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: