Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's stopping crypto from mass adoption?  (Read 700 times)
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 05:53:11 PM

I don't think anything is stopping crypto from mass adoption and I doubt very much anything will. It just needs time like with everything out there.
I think crypto is user friends, it just needs to be implemented in a foolproof way so people do not make mistakes. I think it is one reason of few to have a central authority to take care of things like this and human error.
On the blockchain human error is permanent.

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:12:04 PM

I think that non-adoption is due to several factors: bitcoin (since it is the king) has a reputation for being very irregular. Its value varies constantly and this can be scary. On the other hand, governments are slowing down the deployment of cryptos, lest one of these (libra?) does too much shade to the states currencies.Well, it's only my 2 cents

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 06:29:01 PM

which postpones mass adoption is regulation. in almost every country, the adoption of crypto is always hindered by regulations. To encourage mass adoption of cryptocurrency, the role of government in each country is needed. without it all we can only see the mass adoption of a dream.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:39:14 PM

which postpones mass adoption is regulation. in almost every country, the adoption of crypto is always hindered by regulations. To encourage mass adoption of cryptocurrency, the role of government in each country is needed. without it all we can only see the mass adoption of a dream.
Government needs to stand for their position regarding to crypto currency, mass adoption will follow if regulations will be implemented inside countries jurisdictions. It's delaying everything since people around certain place are still in puzzle to what position the government have for this crypto currencies.
If there's a positive treatment coming from the ruling government more people will embrace this system and adoption will be expected a lot.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:41:51 PM

There are people who also thinks this regulations can help push for adoption, that with regulations we can finally be able to spend out coins casually to local stores and in grocery stores to buy items we want. Unfortunately its not what is happening right now as regulation is at work. GRAM has been crackedown and BTC holders are subjected to tax. And BAKKT is a mess, seem not the direction we want to go.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

Government needs to stand for their position regarding to crypto currency, mass adoption will follow if regulations will be implemented inside countries jurisdictions. It's delaying everything since people around certain place are still in puzzle to what position the government have for this crypto currencies.
If there's a positive treatment coming from the ruling government more people will embrace this system and adoption will be expected a lot.
I think that it’s simply not profitable for the government that a large number of people start using cryptocurrency and that’s why they are now setting aside deadlines and doing everything possible to slow down the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 07:00:56 PM

At the moment, due to many scams around crypto space, investors are loosing their confidence and thus affecting the market investments.
Hope tokentuber will help investors to gain or boost their confidence so that fund raising can be achieved as like it was in the past.

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:40:29 PM

yes, I agree, I also think that first of all the governments themselves should determine the rules and regulations, for example, in relation to new coins, and fundraising, then maybe there will be less fraud and confidence in crypto will appear
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

yes, I agree, I also think that first of all the governments themselves should determine the rules and regulations, for example, in relation to new coins, and fundraising, then maybe there will be less fraud and confidence in crypto will appear
in order to gain confidence in cryptocurrencies, we need to solve a lot of problems inside the industry itself. the trust will not come until the market is ready for it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:51:42 PM

My opinion though:...

LACK OF TRUST.
MOST PEOPLE DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT.
MOST PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF LOSING THEIR MONEY.
MOST PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR CRYPTO REGULATIONS TO TAKE PLACE.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:25:58 AM

Peoples outside crypto still doubting and afraid to using crypto, no other than because many scammers.
To create mass adoption, we need to gain people's trust first, so they can come to cryptocurrency.
If only scam projects were not exist, many peoples would not afraid to using crypto nowadays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: