Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchange with lowest fee  (Read 152 times)
toantrinh (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:02:08 AM

I am finding crypto exchange with lowest fee, before that I use bitfinex which look a little bit high fee! Thanks!
Hoo.com
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:44:48 AM

I am finding crypto exchange with lowest fee, before that I use bitfinex which look a little bit high fee! Thanks!
Hoo.com has the lowest USDT lending interests: 0.03%. You can stake your crypto assets to borrow popular coins like BTC, BNB etc. on the APP.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:57:18 AM

Fees are anyway high with any crypto exchange out there. You can try out other exchanges like bitthumb, kraken, localbitcoins, bittrex, Binance but I doubt you will ever be satisfied because they all have fees and what is high or low is relative to the person who is using it. What is important is that no exchange is going to be absolute for you. You might have to change your go-to exchange because of several reasons like KYC, withdrawal delay, bad customer PR and so on.

Try out a couple of the exchanges I posted and see what is good for you. Would like to listen to what you have to say in reply. Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:07:59 AM

I use the Atonomic wallet for exchanging cryptocurrencies, I have access to my private keys, and I can exchange crypto in my wallet.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Based on my personal experience, the top 10 exchanges require you around 0.0005BTC~0.001BTC as your transaction fees. If you are looking for something that slightly lower than those, you can go to DEX. As far as I know, Cryptobridge charges you less than that. I have been using DEX for a couple of years and their fees are ranging around 0.0003BTC~0.0004BTC and they are faster compared to them.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:32:31 AM

Personally, I believe that any user wants to use a minimum commission when buying any Lobo digital coins. So I think for the existence of crypto exchangers you need a commission for a long existence in the market. If there were no commissions then there would be no exchangers. So let the commission be only within reasonable limits.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

Im using Binance and im using BNB for fees thats why im just deducted 0.075 percent for my trading fees, but it may vary in maker and taker deals! aside from Binance there is also other exchange that im using sometimes such as Kucoin, Bitforex,CoinBene, Bittrex etc. in my trading sessions in different coin/token usually they just deducted 0.2-0.1 percent trading fees base on my experience.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:13:32 AM

I recommend binance because regardless of its higher fees, you can have the confident of your money safety, and we all know how legit this exchange is, what is high fees or lower fees if you have no safety with your own money? Choose the best exchange regardless of its higher fees, and it doesnt matter anyway.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
abi1988

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:34:21 AM

What Exchange did you find? because I also use a lot of exchanges, and the lowest cost is bitmax exchange, because when I make a withdrawal transaction in the form of XLM the cost is very low.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:45:18 AM

What is high fee for you?

I have heard that there are exchnages without trading fees but be aware that they can have high withdrawing fees.
Example Etoro which is not real exchnage but you can use them nevertheless to make or lose money with cryptos, they charge high withdrawal fee about 20 Euros but have no trading fees.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:19:08 AM

Etherdelta and Fork delta are very good for you, they have very low fee, you can trade there, if you choose a cex exchange that has good quality, of course they will ask a big fee too, because the better the quality of the exchange, fee definitely bigger, and it's very logical in my opinion.

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:53:24 PM

I think there are more low fee exchangers live in crypto market like bitforex is one of their. I think which exchangers promote referral reward system they are always provide lower fee exchange opportunit!   
BitBay*

Activity: 440
Merit: 115

Zonda BTC, LTC , USD Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 12:55:32 PM

Check out BitBay.net at the moment fees for crypto-crypto transactions are between 0% - 0.1% - https://bitbay.net/en/fees  Smiley
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3786

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 06:30:16 PM

Cheaper fees depend on a lot of factors. For example, if you have enough trust, you may be able to transact on this forum with zero fees, "you need more time."
The more sufficient info/KYC/AML provided for the platform, the cheaper fees that will get. So we should know more about your country before giving you the best choices.
Also, the speed of execution of orders, protection, and others should be taken into account. Not only low fees as a measure of the quality of the platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: