Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to new projects?  (Read 5845 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:11:34 PM

What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

it is very difficult for us to predict the price of a coin in the market. because we've seen a lot of altcoin that can die quickly so that in a short time the price of a new altcoin has no value at all in the market. and in my opinion this project is not good, because a good project is a project that continues to oversee the price of altcoin which they have created up to various markets by making various events.
Exactly we are working with an anonymous system so investing in any project shouldn't be done blindly infect we should gain proper knowledge first and make a research about it. New projects are made by new people so they don’t provide such safety that investors want from their investing projects that’s why new projects are still struggling projects for me.
Hardcore-coin

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:04:15 PM

What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

This all new projects have almost all released goals for start. They should show us some awesome roadmap which will show how project will grow.
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:11:59 PM

Let me tell you a method of making money from new projects of this market.
A friend of mine would send a message to the project team members before investing in a project. He would also ask if you are really in charge of this project. Would you look at the seriousness of the investment?
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:46:18 AM

We have too many coins to start with, even the community are confused they don't know which one to choose anymore. Many people are sceptical about investing in any coin for now so many new coin are bound to face death.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:55:57 AM

New project keep profitable if look good by investor, they have modify their website and have give best thing for their site look interested to make investor want to invest, have build with experience team to get their project success from selling coin on ICO until listing with exchange market to get much profit both owner developer project and investor.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:45:50 AM

Its very simple to answer. Lots and lots of people are now getting into crypto without much prior knowledge with just one goal in their mind. That is get quick money and move away. Thats why we are staring at the pathetic situation of crypto now.
the point is, many people are greedy enough to think of a good concept and use it to collect their coffers. however, quite a lot of projects this year have gone far enough, but have been abandoned, there is even a high possibility that it will lead to a scam.
it is very true that the people who develop such projects only want to use the project to attract new investors who are in a hurry to get rich quickly. it's all about money and how to get rich quickly. because of this, be careful about choosing a project.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:47:18 AM

it is very difficult for us to predict the price of a coin in the market. because we've seen a lot of altcoin that can die quickly so that in a short time the price of a new altcoin has no value at all in the market. and in my opinion this project is not good, because a good project is a project that continues to oversee the price of altcoin which they have created up to various markets by making various events.
Exactly we are working with an anonymous system so investing in any project shouldn't be done blindly infect we should gain proper knowledge first and make a research about it. New projects are made by new people so they don’t provide such safety that investors want from their investing projects that’s why new projects are still struggling projects for me.
Are you only expecting that you will get high rewards? Your expectation doesn't meet and that leads you in dissatisfaction. Consider the risks before investing, you should know that ICOs and IEOs are very risky investment because the success rate is very low. Knowledge will help you to find out if the project can become succesful or not, if you have it then you are lucky because you know what you are doing.
cryptodammy42

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:23:17 AM

New project keep profitable if look good by investor, they have modify their website and have give best thing for their site look interested to make investor want to invest, have build with experience team to get their project success from selling coin on ICO until listing with exchange market to get much profit both owner developer project and investor.
Even scam projects still have very nice websites, so websites being cool doesn't depict if a project should be interesting for investors or not. I agree with you that the team experience is important, and most especially team legitimacy (are they real or not). New projects keep dropping steadily, and I think this is because there are no regulations checkmating eligibility to launch a crypto project. Most times all these altcoins will dump hard after token sale, this is mainly because team is also interested in dumping their own tokens, well that's the primary aim of most projects. A few good projects are dying because most times team gets discouraged and give up  looking at the effort they put in not collerating with the price movement.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:32:54 AM

In my opinion, I believe the market is getting much more turbulent and it takes greater effort to remain relevant in the cryptocurrency space. The upcoming projects needs to be aware that the market is not a bed of roses and brase up for the journey ahead.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:40:28 AM

We have too many coins to start with, even the community are confused they don't know which one to choose anymore. Many people are sceptical about investing in any coin for now so many new coin are bound to face death.
Each project needs to have a different way of advertising and it needs to attract many new investors to join in order to be successful. At this time, you should limit investing in some new projects because the risk will be very high and if you are unlucky, you will lose a huge amount of money. Personally, I only invest in existing coins and always consider very carefully before making a decision.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:43:14 AM

many new project selling tokens for a high price using private sales or IEO's
thats why they are falling
they didnt even build their reputation in the market and already selling in price of 1 billion market cap
thats insane.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:29:39 AM

Each project needs to have a different way of advertising and it needs to attract many new investors to join in order to be successful. At this time, you should limit investing in some new projects because the risk will be very high and if you are unlucky, you will lose a huge amount of money. Personally, I only invest in existing coins and always consider very carefully before making a decision.
that is what we must pay attention to before deciding to invest in a number of new projects, many new projects that promise to provide a large percentage of profits but how it works is not optimal so that newly launched coins cannot penetrate various exchanges and cause projectsthat are developed slowly die by themselves

IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 10:04:24 AM

I think that now it’s just not a favorable time to enter the market, and this time does not spare anyone, together with scammers, good guys who have a really good idea fly away, some even have a product, but since this is a market too badly spoiled by manipulations and scammers, no one can succeed on it, except for those companies that raised their funds back in 2018 on a preliminary sale.

I agree with that, the kind of investor seen in the 2017-2018 round dont look like very serious investors, like long term partner who really believe in the project. It more seem in large part they were more gambler profiles, or people wanting To benefits from pump and dump, inside trading, and fraudulent scheme.

Not the kind of investor you are looking for To build long term parternship based on trust and long term perspective and use case, and how the technical solution will benefit in a sector or another, more like pseudo traders looking at charts and statistic pattern, regardless of a grounding in "real economy".

It doesnt look like an environment conductive to solid company with a real long term objective in the market outside of reading coffee ground on trading chart trying To figure where the next pump is going To be.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:09:30 AM

I am the crypto investors and user but why I do not hear about these projects on any place or from any person but only from bounty hunters? It is the reason which do not make them successful. They only start a bounty campaign and do not care to do any further marketing on other places where the crypto investors often visit. These projects have to arrange seminars and need to present their projects on other events related to blockchain. They need to publish their projects on international news to collect funds from investors.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:22:02 AM

Most of the projects that come in are almost copycast of other existing projects are pretty much doing well in the crypto space that is why I think investors don't give an eyes on them. Projects might have a good, credible team but the concept of the projects is not as promising as what other existing projects similar to it.
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:53:47 AM

Good projects wont die , shit projects do die

if good projects die then team behind the project is not skill full to make the project survive , team should be good in marketing and developing good products, investors dont trust altcoins that much if team gains trust by doing whats promised then good projects wont die
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:59:24 AM

It will always like since the end of the year 2017, The new project coming are almost are not trusted and always failed.
And its not new for us about this problem and we always experience of which participate some project.

To be aware of that kind of project to being failed must better to search and read more information they before to participate.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:18:40 PM

But seriously, are they really good projects? Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to badmouth these new projects but the truth is most are just there to make quick bucks.

acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:08:38 PM

New projects are now quite limited when the market is not as prosperous as 2017. Most of the projects now do not have enough funding to maintain or price to the floor fell to the bottom.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jameshugo17

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:55:39 PM

Bitcoin is still unknown to many people. I think big states or big capital holders want to block Bitcoin. New projects are constantly coming out. There are fake jobs, but there are solid projects. The market is also constantly negative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: