Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3252 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:27:40 AM

I do not think so, crypto will be one of the tools in the future, be it as payment or whatever it is about transactions.
from the first bitcoin release to 10 years later it showed a positive value, I'm not sure if it is true that the government will make its own digital currency, and it won't be as popular as bitcoin.
Pioneer is a leader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

I dont think it can go to zero. Prices do fall down significantly but being zero which means the pop of the balloon is not possible anymore. This cryptocurrency markets has millions of people and tons of whales. They would not let something like this happen. I am sure if it decreases so much, more and more investors will come in market and prices will go high.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
coiningz

Activity: 185
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:11:01 PM

At least, it no go to below zero. This drop is not first and i dont think that crypto is going to zero
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:05:01 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

now one of the world's currencies has been replaced. i.e., USD has been replaced by USDT. and i saw this. but most of altcoin still works. maybe if one day every country has a currency of crypto. then the real currency will be zero. because all transactions have been done through the internet. the only altcoin that has no value right now is when the developer has stopped progressing. I personally still believe that crypto will still have value in the future.
Nany79

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:52:18 PM

The basic idea of the crypto market is protect privacy, and I think a lot do not like to give up this privacy and freedom to exchange of money, so this case the crypto market stay
linkingt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:21:04 AM

I don't think crypto will be going to zero.know Blockchain technology is too important for crypto to go down to the zero. It's only own thinking.If crypto can potentially go to zero then from its very beginning to mid-time of it there will be no longer attention from the people who are looking for investments.think if crypto going to zero what happening in the world with countries.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:46:48 AM

I don't think crypto will be going to zero.know Blockchain technology is too important for crypto to go down to the zero. It's only own thinking.If crypto can potentially go to zero then from its very beginning to mid-time of it there will be no longer attention from the people who are looking for investments.think if crypto going to zero what happening in the world with countries.

Everything will depend on how much blockchain is introduced into everyday life. While the technology benefits, they will believe in it, which means its cost will not be able to drop to zero, but by manipulation there will be created quite a few applicants for such an outcome.
As long as there is real benefit from Bitcoin, but it really is, it will live. In addition, past all of the above, bitikoin can help in gaining freedom from financial systems, which is important.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:05:41 AM

Crypto ne be zero any more because crypto build with investing on pre sale before listing with exchange market, lower price is possible for any altcoin and bitcoin but become zero impossible for crypto at the future, crypto have potential for the future with higher price and have prediction for get much profit all of crypto holder.
Annexia

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 09:18:50 AM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

Well, this will be determined on whether block chain as a whole would gain mass adoption and acceptance in the future or not. Judging on the present popularity of block chain, there will be a more adoption of it in the future. Don't forget that block chain beget crypto.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
reardenlife

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:50:04 PM

And again, Vitalik never said anything near that.
The question "Will crypto really go to zero?" is purely from the imagination of the OP.  Grin
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:05:20 PM

We should do not believe in one guy even if that guy happens to be a developer of one of the top coins in the market, but we should check the existing situation instead, if the market is falling, stable going up or going down, this is what we should look for a campaign.

Believe in absolutely no one, not even those guys who do not seem to be gaining anything in return. Personally,,, I would appreciate and enjoy all the learnings that people give for free, and you can see in the space there are people who really help, even on this forum, with no gain for themselves. I really respect that. But regardless, take every learning and validate it for yourself.

This is especially the truth for crypto!

I agree with you. Despite the huge number of scammers in the crypto world, there are also a lot of smart and decent people.
This forum proves what the current crypto community is. Intelligent and interesting people sharing information with other people free of charge for the benefit and development of the blockchain.
It really is commendable. I believe that this forum is the spirit of the crypto community.
I do not think that such smart people sitting here could not have guessed the imminent end of bitcoin. Therefore, while members of the forum believe in the future of cryptocurrency, it will never drop to zero.

torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:54:42 PM

I don’t think that will happen unless governments all around the world make some policies regarding banning crypto altogether. If that will not happen then I think crypto’s future is safer than you think, but some coins will be dead eventually but the crypto world will keep on breathing.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:11:17 AM

If serious regulations, massive sell-offs, negative portray of media and etc would happen, then it's possible to happen. But I don't think that is likely to happen. In its core, blockchain technology is pretty much like the internet. It's created by a mesh of networks that won't shut down unless every device connected to it would be corrupted or shut down. Altcoins may shut down much easier but the whole crypto won't go away as of now.

That's certainly true, mate. Nowadays, crypto is too big to fail. The only way for it to go to zero is if fierce regulations cripple the entire industry in an instant. Since governments cannot reach a common agreement, this seems largely impossible. It's evident that companies and businesses are adopting Blockchain technology for their own benefit. As long as crypto's core technology is being actively used within the mainstream world, then there's no reason why it should go to zero in the first place. It's odd to see many people saying that crypto is going to zero (like Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin) as the aforementioned facts tell otherwise. This could be a result of FUD, because of crypto's price volatility across the market.

Nonetheless, the more people join several blockchain networks, they stronger the crypto industry will become. In effect, it'll be impossible to take down everything (as it's the case with the Internet). With many exciting trends within crypto land like stablecoins, Lightning Network, smart contracts, and more, I believe that crypto will continue to grow "to infinity and beyond". Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
barabarian1

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:36:09 AM

I never thought crypto would become zero because after a year the technology has become more and more advanced and has also adopted blockchain technology. this proves that crypto will last a long time. except if there is a major disaster on earth that has caused the internet network to drop out of the world. in my opinion let us not like to think of strange things that have not happened like this. it will stress you out. it's always better to think positively that the crypto market will be back green and that bitcoin can be bull run again. this will make you more excited.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

That is so impossible considering the fact that crypto is the new generation smart currency, this is revolution which can not be stop, although cryptocurrency is still going to face alot of challenges but at the end it will rather move from zero to hero. #CryptoWeStand

zeze18

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:29:06 AM

I don’t think that will happen unless governments all around the world make some policies regarding banning crypto altogether. If that will not happen then I think crypto’s future is safer than you think, but some coins will be dead eventually but the crypto world will keep on breathing.

no goverment can ban crypto because it's decentralized and we don't even know who has which wallet and from what country.
Except the government ban the internet from their country but it's almost impossibble Cheesy
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:33:10 AM

This can only possible to be accomplish if all the government around the world declares this system as illegal and remove any possibilities that It will be supported in anyhow. But since there's no any anticipations that this kind of act will happen along the way, we still have a higher chance of instead of
falling to nothing, it will succeed in the nearest future. Keep being positive and make a good use of each situations that showing around you.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:38:25 AM

That is so impossible considering the fact that crypto is the new generation smart currency, this is revolution which can not be stop, although cryptocurrency is still going to face alot of challenges but at the end it will rather move from zero to hero. #CryptoWeStand
I know that no government can ban crypto but the only thing that can kill crypto is if bitcoin failed somehow, this will bring down all the altcoins with a severe blow, i hope this won't happen though and since many big companies are using crypto as well just as Unicef is accepting btc and eth already i think crypto is safe

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:11:11 AM

I think cryptocurrencies won't go to zero for a long time. As long as there is interest from investors, as long as cryptocurrencies develop and offer interesting solutions to the community, cryptocurrencies will be in demand. And as for the blockchain technology itself, different countries themselves are beginning to introduce it into their infrastructure, so blockchain definitely has a future.

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:47:18 AM

There are some circumstances that might stop the crypto for example a total banned of cryptocurrency from the government all over the world, losing internet connection forever and a World War between those big nations. So I think that the possibility of crypto going to zero or worthless is low since we have already a big community and supporters who will not let this happen, also day by day there are new comers who are getting involve in crypto industry after seeing it on different news portal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: