Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3252 times)
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:45:13 AM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

This is possible to happen but only shitcoins and other coins that don't have enough project idea will become zero. That's why we need to be careful in choosing the right coins to buy so that we will not lose our hard earn money.  And even government create thier own crypto currency, crypto currency will not be become zero price because many investors will choose crypto that not control by government. Because they will earn here unlike in government coins that they can only use for transaction not to become an investment.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:36:53 AM

Theoretically what Vitalik said could also happen, even bitcoins could go to zero if they want. But I'm sure it won't happen, to much money involved and to many to make.

In words, it is very simple to say in words, but when it comes to reality the price of Bitcoin will not become zero because of a lot of money involved in the cryptocurrency. Till now, we have seen many governments try to destroy the Bitcoin price, but nothing happened till now, in the same way, it is impossible to become zero.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 11:59:00 AM

Well, I think we have passed that stage when one would think crypto is going to zero, though in crypto,as we know, everything is possible but the turn out of events recently have shown that there is positivity for crypto and gradually there will be mass adoption because crypto is the future money.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:36:03 PM

No one can really say when will crypto will go down to zero because even a lot of countries have started to banned crypto in their country like China, there are still countries who accepts crypto as a currency like US, Japan and etc. So i think as long governments in other country still accepts crypto as a currency it will take for crypto will go down to zero.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:47:43 PM

When you say crypto does it mean bitcoin only or any coins too? If you are referring to bitcoin then I think it is impossible because bitcoin has a lot of investors and it is growing every day. Bitcoin is very successful for many years now and it has established it's name already. I know anything can happen, it's the reality but if the price will go down it won't go as low as zero. On the other note, the only coins that I see that would go zero are those shitcoins who did nothing but just to ruin cryptocurrency image.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:06:52 PM

Theoretically what Vitalik said could also happen, even bitcoins could go to zero if they want. But I'm sure it won't happen, to much money involved and to many to make.

In words, it is very simple to say in words, but when it comes to reality the price of Bitcoin will not become zero because of a lot of money involved in the cryptocurrency. Till now, we have seen many governments try to destroy the Bitcoin price, but nothing happened till now, in the same way, it is impossible to become zero.

No sorry , if they wanted to destroy bitcoint they could do it in a second! I don't think any governament or any financial institution is wondering about btc this is the point. Grin
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 09:51:27 PM

It's everyone's fear because things are seeming so and alot of challenges facing the crypto projects. No one is definitely going to invest into something that may seemingly vanish or cause loses. The best form of alternative that can counter this space is centralized coins by different countries. Am pretty sure countries won't come up with Decentralization for their coin. This means that the tech and usage still needs some perfecting that's the stage we are .
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:36:42 AM

When you say crypto does it mean bitcoin only or any coins too? If you are referring to bitcoin then I think it is impossible because bitcoin has a lot of investors and it is growing every day. Bitcoin is very successful for many years now and it has established it's name already. I know anything can happen, it's the reality but if the price will go down it won't go as low as zero. On the other note, the only coins that I see that would go zero are those shitcoins who did nothing but just to ruin cryptocurrency image.
Even if the governments rolls out their own digital currencies we can't take the fact that bitcoin will be on top of that in terms of investment but in the field of daily payments and usage it will totally crush bitcoin for it has high transaction fee and long waiting time but bitcoin will still not reach zero because of that but the shitcoins will surely vanished from the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bhalwalbhalwal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 07:58:43 AM

People would have to value it at zero dollars. Just like a stock. Whatever the market is willing to pay determines the price. If lots of people want to own it the price goes up. If nobody wants to own it, the price goes to zero.

A zero dollar valuation is close to impossible at this point. It's hard to say where the final value will be for bitcoin.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 03:46:55 PM

Agree with you, if the whales want this market to go to zero it will certainly happen. But I don't think they will do it because the market is so new and could make them more profitable in the future. Everything is only in the first stage so we need not be afraid

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 07:04:17 PM

i have read a great quote about cryptocurrency say like this :

"if internet still alive blockchain and cryptocurrency are never die"

i don't know write this great quote, but i agree with him, when as long as the internet in the world is still active cryptocurrency are never die, when no one can kill them

You are right bro. I also agree with you. It only possible if internet is stop. It has spread everywhere. No one can kill them.
vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:50:59 PM

Agree with you, if the whales want this market to go to zero it will certainly happen. But I don't think they will do it because the market is so new and could make them more profitable in the future. Everything is only in the first stage so we need not be afraid
To such limits the market will not collapse. And here the question is even how much they can keep the low price of cryptocurrency assets ?!

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████