Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3252 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:41:52 AM

crypto (bitcoin) is here to stay , it is already to big to fail , but as you say , we never know that for sure , but my opinion is that bitcoin will survive the time and will be with us for a very long time and that there will also be better or greater projects that will also find there own usecases

Bitcoin maybe big now but it is not a guarantee it's not gonna fail someday. There's a couple of big companies who people think will not fail but still fail in the end thus, it is very early to say that bitcoin will not fail though we already witnessed that bitcoin is a strong technology that is still striving to the top and is still on the top for years. Bitcoin maybe here to stay for good or maybe for more years but no one knows what is really gonna happen in the future so lets make the most of what we currently have.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:35:41 PM

It might be happening as we speak because BTC has gone below the strong support of 6000 dollars. Last time this happened it was when we were 2 years in a long bear market and on our way to the bottom of 3000 dollars. This i reall bad for all cryptocurrencies. Not 0 of course and we will not go to 0 but it's still bad.
You are right, of course in the current condition too many people feel worried because the value of assets has greatly decreased. but to 0 I don't think that will happen to bitcoin and some altcoin with large markets. but for new project assets, it is possible to become 0 because the project can die at any time.
- Pumping and dumping is a cycle and part of the market, it is like a new page of the market, needs breaking down and then recovering, although the market in recent days has been full of tears and fears for investors but the value of the top coins can still be maintained at a reasonable level, cannot return to zero, obviously hope still exists. Only new projects that haven't created a market position can go to zero and become a scam as you say but I am not too concerned when this is a process to extend the life of this market

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:44:22 PM

Crypto won't go to zero, this type of questions will always pop up ones the price is down, people will not stop panicking and selling away the coins they bought at high price for cheap, anyone who follows the history of btc will already know by now that this type of dip occurs at intervals for a healthy market,
give the market another few weeks everything will return to normal, it is painful to see it but you have to be use to it by now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:47:06 PM

Yes, absolutely right everywhere they only talk about what will happen with cryptocurrency. Many say that the crypto will drop to zero, others that the crypto will rapidly grow up. Personally, I believe that in the near future state structures will release their crypto that will be controlled by state bodies and this will be a completely different picture.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:50:37 PM

The more some are Opting out of crypto investment some are already waiting for this big opportunity to jump right in, so do not let this present market fool you into thinking that crypto will go zero, only something that doesn't have demand will go zero

Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:57:26 PM

I think it's excessive if we consider cryptocurrency to zero. ups and downs in the market are common, and there is nothing special, even if there is a pump or dump. therefore we don't need to worry about the market, because our main enemy is psychological. looking for opportunities to buy I think to be a better choice

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 04:15:41 PM

I think it's excessive if we consider cryptocurrency to zero. ups and downs in the market are common, and there is nothing special, even if there is a pump or dump. therefore we don't need to worry about the market, because our main enemy is psychological. looking for opportunities to buy I think to be a better choice
I think it will not become to zero even its dumping continuously because it change time to time like ups and down. I guess the best thing to do is to hold our crypto because everytime we panic about the dumping situation it also the cause why crypto is going down much more, so its better to calm and have patience and dont do anything to avoid loses and causes of falling.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 05:29:47 PM

~

~

I've found it odd that Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin stated that "crypto will go to zero" in the future. After all, crypto has been able to survive after 11 years since inception. If crypto has gotten this far, I believe that it could reach new heights over time. With many people joining the crypto/Blockchain ecosystem, it's very unlikely that crypto will go to zero anytime soon. But as it's said in the real world, "nothing lasts forever". We should be prepared for the worst if the market starts to decline massively in price like never before. Just my opinion Smiley
I don't know who Vitalik is, but I am pretty sure he's the same as those people bringing words to crypto like Mcafee. Crypto going to zero is purely impossible for me. It will just be a dynamic entity. It will just change but it won't die especially Bitcoin as per people claiming its death compiled in Bitcoin Obituaries.  "Nothing lasts forever" just means change for me. It doesn't mean that things like technology will die.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 12:45:58 AM

There were so many companies "too big to fail" in history.

The Romans thought the empire was too big to fall, The Nazis also thought they could conquer the world Wink

I agree that Bitcoin is here to stay but saying it's too big to fall is too much. Crypto is still very small. Smaller than Amazon or Microsoft.

Exactly. I wouldn't say that crypto is too big to fail, as nothing lasts forever. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies' survival is subject to governments' decisions within the mainstream world. If all governments around the world decide to crackdown entirely on the industry, you can expect crypto to fail altogether. While the recent case of coronavirus has impacted the crypto market, prices still haven't gone to zero because people are still supporting digital assets. The only way crypto would go entirely to zero is if something disastrous happens in the mainstream world where it's impossible to recover prices in terms of USD. This means the shutdown of the entire Internet infrastructure, the closure of centralized exchanges, etc. But it's very unlikely this would happen at least in 10 to 20 years from now.

Considering that Bitcoin has started the "Blockchain movement", it's the one cryptocurrency that will never go to zero in terms of price across the crypto market. But some altcoins might go to zero the second they become abandoned by their devs without delivering real use cases for the mainstream world. Only quality Blockchain projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some of the top cryptocurrencies in market cap will retain their value on the market. As long as there are people supporting these cryptocurrencies, and developers working hard on improving the Blockchain infrastructure, the odds of the entire crypto market going to zero are 0 to 1.

Despite this, one should be prepared for any situation (either positive or negative) that might happen in the future. Everything still looks bright for the crypto/Blockchain industry, as people are becoming more interested in it every day. But in this unpredictable world of crypto one should always have a "Plan B" just in case. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:49:39 AM

This is very unlikely because the crypto world has been widely known among the community and the development will be increasing, although some days backwards bitcoin and altcoins down to the end and I believe that in the future the price will continue to Increase although it takes time to return to the highest lift.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:29:04 AM

This is very unlikely because the crypto world has been widely known among the community and the development will be increasing, although some days backwards bitcoin and altcoins down to the end and I believe that in the future the price will continue to Increase although it takes time to return to the highest lift.
agree, that crypto has become part of the needs of many people to make economic movements. It is normal for bitcoin and altcoin to fall at this time, but it is common and need not be a problem, because bitcoin and altcoin will move to get back up when the time comes. so crypto will keep running as usual and don't need to be afraid.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:40:36 AM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh
I think that would ruin many economies.I think the capital of many countries is tied to this.If this is the case, the general investor will suffer a lot.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:54:50 PM

I don't think so that cryptocurrency can go down and get into becoming zero because despite of the fact that cryptocurrency is always experiencing a dump in the price, there is no history based on my experience that the whole cryptocurrency have drop down into nearly zero. Well, the cryptocurrency have really started from scratch which is zero way back from where it started but because of the advent of technology, people already recognizes its existence and worth so people do already know about cryptocurrency and now many are starting to get engage and continuously using cryptocurrency which makes the volume of demand to grow higher as well as the price of every cryptocurrency existing in the market. I think even we undergo a bearish market, cryptocurrency can never go down to zero for there are already lots of people involve with this industry that will not allow such thing to make happen. Cryptocurrency can go ups and downs which is normal and we always witness how it bounce back after experiencing a downfall but for it to get into zero, I think it could not happen specially for now that people already knows about it.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 04:40:15 PM

I don't think so that cryptocurrency can go down and get into becoming zero because despite of the fact that cryptocurrency is always experiencing a dump in the price, there is no history based on my experience that the whole cryptocurrency have drop down into nearly zero. Well, the cryptocurrency have really started from scratch which is zero way back from where it started but because of the advent of technology, people already recognizes its existence and worth so people do already know about cryptocurrency and now many are starting to get engage and continuously using cryptocurrency which makes the volume of demand to grow higher as well as the price of every cryptocurrency existing in the market. I think even we undergo a bearish market, cryptocurrency can never go down to zero for there are already lots of people involve with this industry that will not allow such thing to make happen. Cryptocurrency can go ups and downs which is normal and we always witness how it bounce back after experiencing a downfall but for it to get into zero, I think it could not happen specially for now that people already knows about it.
Definitely, we can say that the market is now really experiencing downfall but to think that it will become zero in terms of price, I don't think that's gonna happen. Cryptocurrency is living for a long time now and we can say that the nature of crypto is its volatility which is very risky thing because the prices are changing time by time, as a trader or an investor, it is really hard for you to recognize when pump or dump will happen because the price is unpredictable, the truth is that you can only do some speculations but you can't predict when. Dumping of value is normal because there are some things happened in the market, some changes that some people do not know. Maybe it is true that as of now the market is on a red state meaning the values are falling but there must be a time that it will recover and come back again to its high value.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:53:01 PM

The old theme began to play with new colors. The market is in a state of recession, but it is badly caused by external factors, such as the general recession of the global market economy due to the coronovirus.
The messengers of the crypto day of the day came to life, promising the soon end of all cryptocurrencies. It's time to buy fiat.  Cheesy

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:41:19 AM

Exactly. Crypto is widely known in the mainstream world, so I doubt it'll ever go to zero in terms of price. Of course, cryptocurrencies without a market, will die in the end. Even the most useful cryptocurrencies for everyday people, have experienced major downfalls in price across the market. If Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top coins in market cap experienced a downfall in price, imagine where useless coins would be right now. A cryptocurrency project needs to deliver real use cases for the mainstream world, or it'll become another speculative instrument. Most developers tend to abandon their projects over time, resulting in a price of $0 across the market. After all, no one would want to invest in a coin that cannot serve a purpose in life.

With everything crypto has gone through, it's hard to tell if it'll ever go to zero in terms of price. There are still a lot of people supporting major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, while mainstream businesses and companies are praising Blockchain technology itself. It's been around 11 years since Bitcoin was created, yet it has remained a valuable coin despite the recent setbacks. For the entire crypto market to go to zero, something catastrophic must happen that would virtually "stop" people from using crypto in their daily lives. The only thing I'd see this happening is if the entire Internet is shut down. But that's very unlikely to happen as both crypto and the Internet are proven to be resilient and widely distributed worldwide.

Nonetheless, it's safe to say that while crypto may experience "bloodbaths" every once in a while, it'll never go to zero because of the aforementioned reasons. Just like precious metals are still being used today, crypto will prove to be a viable alternative to the existing monetary system sometime in the future. We should be confident that the decentralized nature crypto and Blockchain tech will allow us to remain in control of our money no matter what happens in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:05:41 AM

I don't think crypto will go to zero, it's a huge money in the market and and everyone has been trading it for several years. Bitcoin, Ethereum and another Top10 altcoins will survive, Only altcoins with dead project and no development will go to zero.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:14:00 AM

While you can never rule anything out it would be utter chaos if this were to happen. Then again gold is similar to Bitcoin in a way that it has value because people believe in it. So who knows maybe of more people were to start trading in the future we would see another bull run if not may be we are all doomed.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:17:25 AM

Sooner or later people will realize that Bitcoin is the safe haven for investment, better than stock and properties then they will have no choice but to stick with the tech, its already happening now since Coronavirus took over everything but bitcoin is now trying to prove its worth

Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 02:21:34 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

Technically, the answer should be "no". Crypto going to $0 would mean that all money must flow out of crypto which would be pretty unlikely. Next there would be the issue that there are lots of lost wallets in many different projects, which would mean that all of those wallets would need to be found and emptied, which would honestly be really unlikely. Of course it could be possible to go to zero too if all exchanges were to close / shutdown, and any place that had a interest in crypto / bitcoin decided to value it at zero even with the locked wallets. I would still imagine that it would be extremely unlikely though.

With that being said though, if Bitcoin were to drop to say $500 or $1000 again, I would imagine that there would be a massive influx of buying pressure. That alone would keep it from getting close to zero imo.

I don't see Bitcoin replacing fiat anytime soon though. I think there's too many issues with that (especially the volatility).

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: