Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3252 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:18:29 PM

Decentralized cryptocurrency is a completely new type of financial asset that, in our civilization, does not seem to have existed yet. Therefore, no one can say with certainty what will happen to cryptocurrency after a certain time. Judging by how it develops, extinction does not threaten it in the near future. Cryptocurrency can grow in price and fall by 99 percent. However, this is not related to its possible disappearance.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:41:22 PM

There is no certainty when it comes to crypto, but I strongly believe crypto won't go to zero since there are constant improvements in the underlying technology (blockchain technology). More and more sectors, even government authorities, are harnessing the blockchain and provided the blockchain essence continues, I doubt if crypto can be removed out of the picture. It's a fact that most altcoins will be dead in the long run, but not bitcoin.

The value of the coins experiences ups and down but it is impossible to be zero. It is a fake news if someone says that a coin has zero value, it is impossible to happen. Some coins are slow to be higher in value but there will be no time that it will become zero. Daily a new alternative coins is being developed and it will surely rise if people would support it.

In the fluctuation and rising of bitcoin, there are goods and bads effect. The price of a bitcoin may become lower after halving. When we will look at the history this really happens. But as we all know the market is really unpredictable. Situations will arise without us knowing, just like now that we are experiencing pandemic. A rapid lowering coin value is happening and many are being affected. Situations like this may be handled properly if we are ready to face a pandemic like this.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:11:40 PM

Crypto market will never return to zero because the investment demand is always very high, and people are still interested in investing in this market. The price of Bitcoin will always change over time, and if you are choosing to invest in this market, then you should trust more because surely in the next few years crypto will be a promising destination for everyone.

That's certainly true, mate. As long as there's demand for crypto on the market, it'll never be going to zero in terms of price. Only those cryptocurrencies that are abandoned by their devs without being able to provide real use cases to the mainstream world, will become worthless in the long run. It's always best to choose cryptocurrencies that are active in development and innovation in order to prevent many undesired losses. The top 10 cryptocurrencies in market cap have a better chance of surviving for a long time than others. Bitcoin will never go to zero because it's a scarce cryptocurrency that's always valued by people in the mainstream world. The mere fact that it's the most decentralized cryptocurrency in the world, tells us that prices will be high most of the times on the market.

Nonetheless, "crypto going to zero" is only an expression of naysayers and non-believers of cryptocurrency. I was surprised to hear Vitalik Buterin to come with something like this a while ago, being a crypto enthusiast himself. Maybe he became disappointed with how stagnant the adoption of crypto was? Given that crypto has gone too far since it came into existence, it's very unlikely that everything will disappear in a "blink of an eye". Time will tell us what lies ahead with the future of crypto in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:43:09 PM

This is almost impossible. The level the crypto industry has gone, at this stage it is extremely difficult to see it crash completely to zero. Also, there are a lot of stakes already vested into this technology with several Fintech companies committing millions of not billions into this innovation. Truth is, there wouldn't want to see this crumble. Furthermore, the solutions the crypto revolution is providing makes it worthy of the hype and status it is currently enjoying.
AnniDey

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:25:39 PM

Hardly any, it should come to pass. Day to day, lots of individuals shell out cryptocurrency together with taking this mainly because of your valuable money. It's not at all likely the fact that crypto can be that will free given that days it's famous. Also, you won't be able to avoid the fact that. Bitcoin may be a substantial aid to everyone mainly during money strategy, to present the wants within the unique daily life.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:22:11 PM

It is very unlikely to happen that value of crypto would be zero in future, that's not going to happen for sure. Certainly, there are many cryptocurrencies which will loose their worth but there are many coins which hold a great potential to stay in the market for long time and the technology is also improving with the passage of time when it comes to transactions. I think crypto like Bitcoins or ethereum are never going to disappoint people as they have a great future.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:37:53 AM

if you think that in the future crypto will go to zero then the simple answer for you is "don't invest in crypto" and always put the money you have earned so far into fiat currency. but if in my opinion crypto will not be zero in the future, instead it will increasingly have value

posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 08:44:34 AM

I guess crypto will never go to zero especially the useful ones because if crypto will go to zero I think it will never been made in the first place, it is implemented because of the use of blockchain technology so I think the only crypto that will go to zero are shitcoins which are no use at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:49:07 AM

I don't think it will happen, cryptocurrency is now expanding. There are some countries that crypto is legal and accepted by their government. In my opinion crypto will expand even more over the years.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:16:04 AM

I do not think that it will go zero. But I agree with you in one thing and that is it's possible that in the near future Govt will take control over the cryptocurrency and issue their own digital currency. Crypto world just needs to adapt to that news system. May be many projects will be dead or valueless by that time but I do not think every other cryptocurrency will be worthless by that time.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:05:46 AM

Personally my interpretation of that statement is that, many coins will die and that is because they have nonuse case. I don't think cryptocurrency generally will go to zero rather useless coins will go to zero. My advice is that, make sure you invest in good coins.
It will not go to zero if people will still continue to use it and even the government is planning to adopt and create their own crypto related currency. In the future, blockchain and bitcoin will be widely implemented and their application to current technology will be huge. People want to improve and find different ways to create new things in our technology. In the time of crisis, crypto still go on and people still want to use it.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:28:04 AM

yes .... cryptoqurrency will be zero if the project is really dead. say like a coin that does not develop, the product does not work and then left by the investor. that's one cryptoqurrency criterion that will be zero.
OP didn't refer to a single coin or token. He referred to the entire crypto industry coming to zero. What that means in essence is that the industry is going to collapse. To that effect I say it's impossible to happen. Cryotocurrency has come a long way as an industry with a couple of them still coming  to the market daily. The time when a lot of people though it was a bubble has passed. Now, it is beginning to gain a lot of traction. Crypto isn't going anywhere. The blockchain tech has come to stay. Bitcoin or any of those cryptos with utility won't come down to zero.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Excell110

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:41:09 AM

I don't think the entire crypto space will go to zero at this point in time because it has come a long wait.
 It is undisputed that there are a lot of useless crypto coins in the space today, but that can't lead to the fall of all cryptocurrencies.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:51:27 AM

I don't think the entire crypto space will go to zero at this point in time because it has come a long wait.
 It is undisputed that there are a lot of useless crypto coins in the space today, but that can't lead to the fall of all cryptocurrencies.
Yes, a crypto coin that is useless will certainly die by itself over time, and the survivors are definitely the best, only if all the coins in the crypto are no longer interested, the crypto will also be devoid of new interested ones.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 12:20:10 PM

I guess crypto will never go to zero especially the useful ones because if crypto will go to zero I think it will never been made in the first place, it is implemented because of the use of blockchain technology so I think the only crypto that will go to zero are shitcoins which are no use at all.

Don't be guaranteed of anything in the crazy world of cryptocurrency. Because here anything can happen. During 2012-13, no one would have thought that Mt Gox, which had more than 50% market share at that time would sink without a trace. But it happened in 2014. Another example is with Cardano. It gained so much hype in 2017, but went down by more than 99% a year later.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 01:06:06 PM

How could it happen? The market is growing every day and I believe it will grow in the future. Only bullshit and scam projects will die because investors are getting smarter and more careful than before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:09:20 PM

every month in some countries there are always additional crypto ATMs and it indicates that more and more countries are believing crypto as a means of payment and as an investment, so how can it be zero Huh Isn't the more that uses crypto the crypto will continue to grow and develop

minhhai.bnhn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:30:18 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

This is true because it is a natural law. If created, there will be disappearance. As we have seen money is adapted from many different forms from birth until now

Initially exchanged goods. Then came the shells, metal. Then came gold and paper money. And now the technology of money in the bank via ATM. And now is Crypto-currency.
But the future will have a different currency created with more advantages and the Crypto currency will be replaced by that new money.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:43:49 PM

could have been to Zero, but not for Bitcoin, only Shitcoin, many cryptocurrencies have become zero, you see, like NPXS,
NPXS in 2018 is very good and now prices are very terrible
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 03:13:31 PM

crypto will never end , it just for shit project which is have no quality at all and have purpose to steal investors money. crypto technology or we often mentioned it as blockchain continuesly developted minute by minute and adoption starting happen to our life. so there is no reason again crypto will go zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: