Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N  (Read 81981 times)
CataloniaCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:28:57 PM

We're here!
We've been some days without posting because we're testing some of our new services like the Android App or the website to claim for CATc

More news incoming...  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

Nice to see the devs are still here.
 Smiley
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:52:08 PM

i would suggest to get this coin to poloniex and more exchanges..miners need btc to pay electricity.
realinfo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:22:42 PM

Taking the data from a few weeks ago I compared CataloniaCoin with Auroracoin.

02/05/2014                              Auroracoin     CataloniaCoin
Total Number Of Coins               21000000     15110000
Population                                  330000      7571000
Market Cap                                $690186     $2907
Price Per Coin                                $0.53     $0.009354
Coins Per Person                            63.63      1.99
GDP (wikipedia 2008)       $14,060,000,000       $314,400,000,000
Market Cap Percentage Of GDP  0.00490%       ?
GDP Per Person                          $42,424       $41,526

CATc should therefore be around $3 right now and I think certainly within 12-24 months it will get there.
I think once the people of Catalonia realize what CATc is and what freedom and wealth they can have, it will be unstoppable.
Don't forget theres a mega market crash (stock market) baked into the cake and bank failures to come so final price who knows?
just look what the Cyrus bailins did to the price of Bitcoin.
jordixal

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lover

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:27:51 AM

Change the update 5 please, now i'ts only possible to vote one time every hour for free. Keep going!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:10:45 PM

02/05/2014                              Auroracoin     CataloniaCoin
Total Number Of Coins               21000000     15110000
Population                                  330000      7571000
Market Cap                                $690186     $2907
Price Per Coin                                $0.53     $0.009354
Coins Per Person                            63.63      1.99
GDP (wikipedia 2008)       $14,060,000,000       $314,400,000,000
Market Cap Percentage Of GDP  0.00490%       ?
GDP Per Person                          $42,424       $41,526

CATc should therefore be around $3 right now and I think certainly within 12-24 months it will get there.
I think once the people of Catalonia realize what CATc is and what freedom and wealth they can have, it will be unstoppable.
Don't forget theres a mega market crash (stock market) baked into the cake and bank failures to come so final price who knows?

You're comparing things like you compare the value of the usd and the value of the yuan.
Coins are not related to the gdp but to the m1 supply.

Can you show any evidence of the adoption of the coin in the catalonian region that can came at least close to the 10% the airdrop for auroracoin is showing?

Also , pretty interesting this is your first post here:). And with that name , you smell even more like a shill.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
realinfo

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:36:44 PM

You're comparing things like you compare the value of the usd and the value of the yuan.

Can you show any evidence of the adoption of the coin in the catalonian region that can came at least close to the 10% the airdrop for auroracoin is showing?

Also , pretty interesting this is your first post here:). And with that name , you smell even more like a shill.

I was comparing it to Auroracoin because so far thats the best performing "national" coin as apposed to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doge because those I would say are more "international" so I was just trying to show a fair comparison and the potential.

As for the distribution of Cataloniacoin, I'm not completely sure its started yet but I heard will begin in November so its still early days yet,
thats why I said 12-24 months.

I think whats more important is the market cap and priced as a percentage of GDP Auroracoin represents 0.0049% or 0.0049% of the GDP is Auroracoin this is the point I was trying to make.

Hey and this is now my second post!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:16:31 AM

I was comparing it to Auroracoin because so far thats the best performing "national" coin as apposed to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doge because those I would say are more "international" so I was just trying to show a fair comparison and the potential.

As for the distribution of Cataloniacoin, I'm not completely sure its started yet but I heard will begin in November so its still early days yet,
thats why I said 12-24 months.

I think whats more important is the market cap and priced as a percentage of GDP Auroracoin represents 0.0049% or 0.0049% of the GDP is Auroracoin this is the point I was trying to make.

Hey and this is now my second post!

The fact that there were only two posts between your posts in 3 days should make you think about the interest people have in this coin. Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
oriolpont

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:11:24 AM

Auroracoin is more expensive only because it was the first country-scam-coin. It still retains some speculative pumping from non-Icelanders, but only because it came first.

The main problem with Auroracoin, Spaincoin and the like is that their airdrops are not fair at all and do not promote any growth in coin adoption. They promise equal distribution among citizens -- this is their only real advantage over bitcoin -- but they are instead shared between the earliest adopters only (except the small breadcrumbs left for mining).

This is quite similar to the case of the distribution of Counterparty: Its devs claim that XCP were fairly distributed because users claimed them through burning bitcoins. However, once I learned about it (it hit the frontpage) and was willing to burn my bitcoins, I discovered that it was no longer possible. Top-earliest-adopters get all; how could this ever be fair?

The only justification for an early airdrop is that, before it takes place, the coin is heavily centralized (why the launch should then precede the airdrop escapes me though). Spaincoin for example has the worse of both worlds: most of the coins will be distributed by the end of this month, yet small portions will be left in dev's hands for an unspecified time.

National coins will not succeed unless they are truly distributed among the people. If it is just to the earliest adopters, there will not ever be any newer adopters. However, this can be entirely avoided. OP, could you please say word or two about what I proposed?:

A somewhat more radical approach to achieve mass adoption and fair distribution would be to avoid any airdrop at all. You could simply pre-assign an equal share of coins to every person (based on DNI or government-issued certificates): the monetary base will proportionally scale with coin adoption, i.e., no rational reason for speculative hoarding nor for dumping (guaranteed scarcity).

This can be made by relaunching without the premine and with a protocol modification instead: at any block, a coinbase can be generated through proof-of-identity, which is essentially showing an unseen ID number and its valid signature. Fraud is not possible as long as the ID issuer can re-issue certificates but always to the same ID number (yes, Spain is a tightly controlled police state). Theft is possible, but it implies stealing the certificate token and its passphrase (i.e., a full extent identity theft).

Most importantly, we do not need to check for expired or revoked certificates at mining time: we can let some nodes do the DB queries and let them issue proofs of revocation before the coinbase maturity for a small reward (to avoid spam, these proofs of revocation would need to burn some coins and be rewarded only if the miner confirms the revocation; also, blocks include only one such transaction per certificate - the rest are rejected without burning or reward).
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:14:24 AM

Auroracoin is more expensive only because it was the first country-scam-coin. It still retains some speculative pumping from non-Icelanders, but only because it came first.

The main problem with Auroracoin, Spaincoin and the like is that their airdrops are not fair at all and do not promote any growth in coin adoption. They promise equal distribution among citizens -- this is their only real advantage over bitcoin -- but they are instead shared between the earliest adopters only (except the small breadcrumbs left for mining).

This is quite similar to the case of the distribution of Counterparty: Its devs claim that XCP were fairly distributed because users claimed them through burning bitcoins. However, once I learned about it (it hit the frontpage) and was willing to burn my bitcoins, I discovered that it was no longer possible. Top-earliest-adopters get all; how could this ever be fair?

The only justification for an early airdrop is that, before it takes place, the coin is heavily centralized (why the launch should then precede the airdrop escapes me though). Spaincoin for example has the worse of both worlds: most of the coins will be distributed by the end of this month, yet small portions will be left in dev's hands for an unspecified time.

National coins will not succeed unless they are truly distributed among the people. If it is just to the earliest adopters, there will not ever be any newer adopters. However, this can be entirely avoided. OP, could you please say word or two about what I proposed?:

A somewhat more radical approach to achieve mass adoption and fair distribution would be to avoid any airdrop at all. You could simply pre-assign an equal share of coins to every person (based on DNI or government-issued certificates): the monetary base will proportionally scale with coin adoption, i.e., no rational reason for speculative hoarding nor for dumping (guaranteed scarcity).

This can be made by relaunching without the premine and with a protocol modification instead: at any block, a coinbase can be generated through proof-of-identity, which is essentially showing an unseen ID number and its valid signature. Fraud is not possible as long as the ID issuer can re-issue certificates but always to the same ID number (yes, Spain is a tightly controlled police state). Theft is possible, but it implies stealing the certificate token and its passphrase (i.e., a full extent identity theft).

Most importantly, we do not need to check for expired or revoked certificates at mining time: we can let some nodes do the DB queries and let them issue proofs of revocation before the coinbase maturity for a small reward (to avoid spam, these proofs of revocation would need to burn some coins and be rewarded only if the miner confirms the revocation; also, blocks include only one such transaction per certificate - the rest are rejected without burning or reward).

Couldn't have said it better in any way.
Nation coin hype is over , better look the other way. But i will still keep some hope for one of them Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

We're here!
We've been some days without posting because we're testing some of our new services like the Android App or the website to claim for CATc

More news incoming...  Wink

Then please explain to me, like I am a five year old, why we went from: "organize a giveaway" and "we will pay bounties now" to "<empty>"...?

I consider this, at best, rude behaviour and not a good sign...

twitter.com/devnullius
Jem Nadaldev

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

CATC and other coin a difference? If there is no difference must be good publicity, more applications to be successful
realinfo

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:15:09 AM

What is value and what is fair?

I'm sure the people back in 2009 said similar things about Bitcoin when it was penny's, but until people see the price action there not interested!
Human behaviour is bizarre its almost like people want a government figurehead to come out and tell them what to do, monkey see monkey do.

What's the alternative hold onto your $ € £, great the money (currency) you earned 10 years ago buys a lot less today, the money (currency) you earn today will buy a lot less 10 years from now, this is insanity.
Society today just wants to get rich quick they have no vision for the future they buy right at the tops and sell at the bottoms, typical heard mentality. Those who aren't smart enough to adopt early complain its not fair mostly because there trapped in the false reality of fiat or because the government didn't tell them what to do and hand it to them, oh well too bad!

Fiat currency is a infinite grow (supply) curve towards collapse/worthlessness, Crypto is finite (value) the free market will decide!

Debt slavery or freedom?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:02:10 PM

What is value and what is fair?

I'm sure the people back in 2009 said similar things about Bitcoin when it was penny's, but until people see the price action there not interested!
Human behaviour is bizarre its almost like people want a government figurehead to come out and tell them what to do, monkey see monkey do.

What's the alternative hold onto your $ € £, great the money (currency) you earned 10 years ago buys a lot less today, the money (currency) you earn today will buy a lot less 10 years from now, this is insanity.
Society today just wants to get rich quick they have no vision for the future they buy right at the tops and sell at the bottoms, typical heard mentality. Those who aren't smart enough to adopt early complain its not fair mostly because there trapped in the false reality of fiat or because the government didn't tell them what to do and hand it to them, oh well too bad!

Fiat currency is a infinite grow (supply) curve towards collapse/worthlessness, Crypto is finite (value) the free market will decide!

Debt slavery or freedom?

Bitcoin was not a clone of anything Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:06:51 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 11:02:27 AM by Mikellev

Due to recent inactivity, we have to close our pool for catc. catc.poolerino.com. Please pay out your remaning coins.

Mike
kedyoon

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:27:15 AM

are you kidding me?google dev?
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:32:28 AM

VOTE For CataloniaCoin
CataloniaCoin is now on the coin voting list.
vote for CataloniaCoin here:
https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=CATc

BTW,This exchange is awesome,you should check it out.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:29:27 PM

Is this just Spaincoin 2.0?
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

Spaincoin?  Huh

Grin

nuclearjoker

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:27:54 PM

Is this just Spaincoin 2.0?

More like Spaincoin revolutions  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: