Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the scam projects killing entire crypto space?  (Read 5757 times)
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

Of course the impact is very large because it is caused by the number of fraud projects that occurred in the past, we can see how many investors are starting to be reluctant to invest in cryptocurrency projects today and of course this causes cryptocurrency to experience a significant setback, we can see how prices bitcoin and altcoin have experienced continuous price reductions on the exchange because at that time many developers of fraudulent projects were selling bitcoin and eth that they got on ico on a large scale and of course this made altcoin prices like eth down quite low.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lenwa07

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:50:47 AM

From my point of view, scam projects have taken away the glory of genuine projects.
Due to too many scams around crypto space, investors are not confident on investing in new projects. It's Becoming very difficult day by day to find out the legitimacy of the projects.
This in turn affecting the projects and result of this is not raising the funds as expected and required for further development of projects. This is daviating projects from their roadmap which is resulting in too much delay or even failure.
Missing interest in investors is somehow obstacle to growth and further research of dApps projects.
I think, rugulations will solve the topic to great extent, but is there any other way to stop the scamming and not just going away from it?
Please apply your thoughts.
Exactly, that is one of the reason why i stop. scam is everywhere, i trusted a lot of campaign manager and i followed them every project they handled but when the time scammers drive here even them got scammed and all we need to do is to accept and find a new one. Lot of investors stop to invest in crypto because of what happened and trust is really hard to back. i think before they create campaigns make sure the people behind that project have real identity so we can reach out to them.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:55:36 AM

From my point of view, scam projects have taken away the glory of genuine projects.
Due to too many scams around crypto space, investors are not confident on investing in new projects. It's Becoming very difficult day by day to find out the legitimacy of the projects.
This in turn affecting the projects and result of this is not raising the funds as expected and required for further development of projects. This is daviating projects from their roadmap which is resulting in too much delay or even failure.
Missing interest in investors is somehow obstacle to growth and further research of dApps projects.
I think, rugulations will solve the topic to great extent, but is there any other way to stop the scamming and not just going away from it?
The cryptocurrency market got a bad name from the people in my community due to the scam ICOs. There are people who have now fear to experience loss again due to the scam projects.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:57:07 PM

indeed a result of ico fraud, the crypto development scam is hampered, but that does not mean it is not developing it is still developing, however people will continue to invest in crypto because crypto is one of the future technologies that will continue to develop from now.
And also people are getting smarter and will not be easily exposed to the same trap a second time, various efforts have been made by various parties to prevent people from being exposed to scams.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:00:52 PM

DEFINITELY!
Investors are the victims of this scam project, this will result in zero investment to another project as they are thinking like ICO is a pure scam now.
the scammed cryptocurrency they get will be liquidated to market and it will result in huge selling that drives the price like Ethereum (mostly) down.
There is no good effect on the community about this.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:02:58 PM

in my view it is also like that that fraudulent projects have killed most of the crypto market, one of which includes investors. Investor confidence began to collapse seeing many cases of project fraud, but now I think some investors are starting to be more selective in choosing projects.
it seems to me that scam projects are some kind of cleanse the market of stupid investors now. In the future, when very large money will enter the market, people will already understand in which projects they are not supposed to invest

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:36:36 PM

in my opinion the most effective way to eliminate fraudulent projects is by verifying the team and monitoring token sales from 0 to completion of the project.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 05:42:15 PM

in my opinion the most effective way to eliminate fraudulent projects is by verifying the team and monitoring token sales from 0 to completion of the project.

Or how about just eliminating any project that has a business model based around token sales? Tokens are inherently shitty from an investment standpoint. Issuing them, whether you are a scam project or not is irresponsible.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:21:17 PM

There is a great way to avoid fraud - is to create projects at your own expense. For many ideas, a few hundred thousand dollars is enough to implement them and launch a trial product. In the future, you can provide your finished product or a sample for potential investors and they will decide whether this product is worth their investment.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:04:28 AM

Scam projects can cause investors to fear. Because if the scammed investor is new in this sphere, his confidence will be shaken and it can be the reason for give up.
Regulation seems to be a good option for now. I don't know any other way but another convenient way would be better.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:21:53 AM

Scam projects can cause investors to fear. Because if the scammed investor is new in this sphere, his confidence will be shaken and it can be the reason for give up.
Regulation seems to be a good option for now. I don't know any other way but another convenient way would be better.

Yes scam ICC are killing the market and creating sense of fear that crypto market is a bubble or scam. We need to come up with a panel who will do verification of projects before it's posted in bitcointalk.org to keep the scam projects at Bay and I do understand sometimes genuine projects are termed as scam by spammers. If we have a verification system before the project is posted then we can win the trust of investor and this will take BTC forum to a new level.

Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:13:16 AM

There are many problem which created a great problem in this space. The most common and huge problem is scam. In this market most we saw a lots of icos and most of them are scams or failed project. And I think if regulation comes we can stop this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:02:32 PM

A few years ago, thanks to the excellent PR and popularization of cryptocurrency in the world, many Enthusiasts and ordinary people were interested in the prospects of cryptocurrency and therefore invested their money in the cryptocurrency market.  We all remember the huge maximum volumes of capitalization of the cryptocurrency market, but due to fraudsters in the ico company market, we have lost not only the popularity of cryptocurrencies, but also investment funds that were literally stolen from investors through fraudulent projects.  Because of this, under current conditions it is very difficult to realize their ideas even to less promising projects.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:11:38 PM

Scam projects really did left a bad reputation to the industry. They are "killing" the industry by making other people believe that nothing good will happen to you if you invest here. We are being generalized and it is hard to raise awareness and educate the people because most of the times, they only see the bad side of things.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:16:15 PM

Not really killing it, but it affects much.
It will decrease the trust of the investors to cryptocurrency's world, because sometimes new investors are not doing research to a project that much so they will be snared by scam project
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:33:14 PM

The cryptocurrency market got a bad name from the people in my community due to the scam ICOs. There are people who have now fear to experience loss again due to the scam projects.
fraudulent projects will certainly have many negative impacts, especially investors who invest a lot of funds in it. and because many ico failed and ico fraud many people who thought that ico was a bad thing to continue, and this thought made ico who really wanted to run the target they made would fail. in crypto trust becomes important.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:55:33 PM

You are absolutely right in condemning fraudsters in the crypto industry. These pathetic scumbags undermine confidence in normal projects and worsen the overall climate and investor sentiment of the crypto industry.
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:15:32 PM

Unfrotuntely, a lot of people are thinking that crypto = scam, we should change it
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:27:16 PM

Scam projects have brought a huge impact on the current situation of altcoins these days. Investors and traders lost their trust for altcoins and focus on well-established coins.
However, this kind of market situation could still go better if there will be successful projects that would regain the trust of crypto users and would prove that altcoins are still profitable.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:35:55 PM

Scam projects have brought a huge impact on the current situation of altcoins these days. Investors and traders lost their trust for altcoins and focus on well-established coins.
However, this kind of market situation could still go better if there will be successful projects that would regain the trust of crypto users and would prove that altcoins are still profitable.
not just altcoin, but the impact on the crypto market as a whole is huge. investors are slowly diminishing and withdrawing their money from the crypto market. reduced market demand and of course that is because investor confidence is lost because of the many frauds from the project scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: