Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the scam projects killing entire crypto space?  (Read 5759 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:27:47 AM

Fraudulent projects in crypto very much undermine the reputation of the industry. That is why the governments of a number of countries are so negative about cryptocurrencies. It's an unregulated industry and many scammers take advantage of it.
Even with a small amount of news triggers us all, bad news affects the market and its consumers as well. We cannot stop scammers not to scam other people so that we can protect the crypto world. Many people are starting to lose their interest in crypto due to what happen last year , but we are still hoping that by next 2020 it could not be happen again and more and more IEO will be a real one. But there will be a thing that can help us lessen the scam project to be advertise it is by not joining them and doing some research about everything.

reading it makes me think that it really is a way out that can make a greedy project, or a project scam disappears. however, such projects have a very negative effect on the crypto space. Until now, I see investors have been very careful in investing their money, besides that there are so many observers who always report scam projects in a quick time. I also believe that the IEO system will change that in 2020.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 08:57:08 AM

News that someone lost a lot of money because of cryptocurrency will always affect the public and its attitude to the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market in general.  Since scammers began to use fraudulent ico companies for enrichment, the cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money, including potential investors, who could take new promising projects to a new level of development and raise the cryptocurrency market.  I believe that what is happening on the cryptocurrency market today is the result of fraudulent manipulations that do not allow the development of interesting projects that have already proved their relevance in society.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:02:56 PM

From my point of view, scam projects have taken away the glory of genuine projects.
Due to too many scams around crypto space, investors are not confident on investing in new projects. It's Becoming very difficult day by day to find out the legitimacy of the projects.
This in turn affecting the projects and result of this is not raising the funds as expected and required for further development of projects. This is daviating projects from their roadmap which is resulting in too much delay or even failure.
Missing interest in investors is somehow obstacle to growth and further research of dApps projects.
I think, rugulations will solve the topic to great extent, but is there any other way to stop the scamming and not just going away from it?
Please apply your thoughts.
That's right some scammers have jumped into this platform, whose main purpose is scams. They have had some adverse effects on the market.For them ordinary investors like us are facing losses.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:05:52 PM

News that someone lost a lot of money because of cryptocurrency will always affect the public and its attitude to the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market in general.  Since scammers began to use fraudulent ico companies for enrichment, the cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money, including potential investors, who could take new promising projects to a new level of development and raise the cryptocurrency market.  I believe that what is happening on the cryptocurrency market today is the result of fraudulent manipulations that do not allow the development of interesting projects that have already proved their relevance in society.
trust is indeed important in a field of technology and also business, maybe at this time the public is not trusting investment in crypto but I am sure it will return, provided that the market and investment can immediately be justified from fraud and manipulation of funds.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:44:54 PM

From my point of view, scam projects have taken away the glory of genuine projects.
Due to too many scams around crypto space, investors are not confident on investing in new projects. It's Becoming very difficult day by day to find out the legitimacy of the projects.
This in turn affecting the projects and result of this is not raising the funds as expected and required for further development of projects. This is daviating projects from their roadmap which is resulting in too much delay or even failure.
Missing interest in investors is somehow obstacle to growth and further research of dApps projects.
I think, rugulations will solve the topic to great extent, but is there any other way to stop the scamming and not just going away from it?
I think the scam projects is already killing the reputation of cryptocurrency because it is also the reason why other people thinks that crypto is just a scheme to trick other people, which is not true because crypto are profitable and will be a great benefit for every people who trades and invest in crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:33:01 PM

I think yes. Imagine getting scammed once in a while whenever you support a project. Because of this, some people might just give up on supporting the entire crypto space since the good/legit projects are outnumbered by the scams which means the legit projects are getting harder to find. Not even the ratings from different websites can prevent this.
Scams are not a problem of crypto coin market but the whole technology world or cyber space. Moreover, if we look at the real world, such scams and problems exist there too. So it has to do more than criminal minds than the products. Digital currencies are the future of this world. We cannot deny them forever. Above all, with options like bitcoin and ethereum, there is no need to test new projects.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 01:47:45 PM

Not its not because it is not the only altcoin in the market so definitely the whole cryptocurrency is making it alive, the scam projects is different than abandoned or the failed ones. So we have to be genuinely careful about what coin or token we are going to trade. Then if there are killers there is always a survivors in the entire market and we have to look for it.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

a very interesting topic for us to discuss in this forum because there have been so many scam projects that have made investors no longer trust the new altcoin. and in my opinion all parties must work together to kill all scam projects. as in the bitcointalk forum must have stronger rules so that projects promoted through bounties are all projects that have good quality. so the forum admin must do further verification about the truth and validity of the project, so that what is in the bounties thread is all projects that have passed verification.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:15:33 PM

a very interesting topic for us to discuss in this forum because there have been so many scam projects that have made investors no longer trust the new altcoin. and in my opinion all parties must work together to kill all scam projects. as in the bitcointalk forum must have stronger rules so that projects promoted through bounties are all projects that have good quality. so the forum admin must do further verification about the truth and validity of the project, so that what is in the bounties thread is all projects that have passed verification.

I fully agree with your points, maybe with regulations or verification for each new project that wants to be released on the prize thread can reduce the risk of fraud. but the main problem is the ico service. I mean, I've heard of an ICO service with $ 50 in capital & can make millions of dollars from the results of project fraud. and anyone can easily utilize the service for negative purposes. if someone is still using the service it is of course difficult to find or eradicate fraud projects completely.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:21:30 PM

Probably scammers are hurting the entire cryptocurrency industry, But if we look at closely in the crypto industry including its function, the privacy and anonymity is the main reason why scams and fraud persist because most projects are insisting that cryptocurrency is promoting privacy including anonymity. that's why hiding their true identity in the name of privacy is the most common thing in 2017-2018 ICO hype. in order to correct this regulation must be impose in all ICO's today.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:30:48 PM

That's right some scammers have jumped into this platform, whose main purpose is scams. They have had some adverse effects on the market.For them ordinary investors like us are facing losses.
Yes, fraudsters do use a platform very often for their deception bait, so in this case we have to be more careful in seeing a platform and the target victims are new investors and investors who don't use analysis when making investments.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:36:07 PM

Yes, fraudsters do use a platform very often for their deception bait, so in this case we have to be more careful in seeing a platform and the target victims are new investors and investors who don't use analysis when making investments.
new investors who are still covered with emotional feelings will become food for them, and therefore it would be better if we try to become a wise investor, so the scam project will die by itself, because it does not get investors for the project. this will certainly result in new investors deflecting crypto, and making a big impact

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:51:29 PM

I think resolving scam problem in crypto industry can only be resolved by regulations, but what makes it difficult is whether all countries agree? , considering that crowdfunding projects or other crypto projects come from many countries, I think it will be difficult to implement this regulatory problem and it seems that in the future there will always be scam projects, to influence the original and existing projects, I think not, it's just making interest new investors to try investing in the crypto project will be reduced
Rick-C-137
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

“What up, my glip-glops?”

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:55:56 PM

Way more scams built from the fiat systems than crypto space. fiat systems are still alive and kicking

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."

"The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them."
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:59:35 PM

of course the scam project will destroy the crypto market, but when we are all more careful and aware of these risks, it is time for us not to easily promote the scam project just because the rewards may be tempting. it's enough for us to invest and continue to promote projects that already exist in this market with a good reputation, so that investors will be easier to enter and of course make this market more comfortable and safer to invest

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:31:41 PM

It is clear that scams create a bad reputation for the entire crypto system, on the other hand this happens in all really innovative sectors (which one do you remember that kind of far west was internet twenty years ago?)
So, let's accept the situation and wait for a little cleaning.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 10:33:59 PM

Yes, especially the pre-mined ones, I hope the space clears up lots of scam projects.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:08:10 PM

Scammers of course very much spoiled the reputation of ICO projects, but we can't say that they destroyed them. Now new projects still have a chance to succeed, but now we need to work harder.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:01:25 AM

Scammers of course very much spoiled the reputation of ICO projects, but we can't say that they destroyed them. Now new projects still have a chance to succeed, but now we need to work harder.

Agree that the new project needs to work hard to achieve sales targets. Amid the ICO's bad reputation, the new project needs an alternative strategy because now investors are keen to see whether the project is scam or not
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:30:30 AM

I think resolving scam problem in crypto industry can only be resolved by regulations, but what makes it difficult is whether all countries agree? , considering that crowdfunding projects or other crypto projects come from many countries, I think it will be difficult to implement this regulatory problem and it seems that in the future there will always be scam projects, to influence the original and existing projects, I think not, it's just making interest new investors to try investing in the crypto project will be reduced
Regulations cannot work with the same door system, given that ICO is an international business, the process will be more complicated and will burden the developer in terms of accountability.

The best way is to try to understand what investors want about the clarity of listing on a good exchange and the method of the developer maintaining positive value. if it is more tangible in quality, it will not be able to be imitated by developers who intend to cheat, Ieo is an example of the method, although there are still many shortcomings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: