Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects plan from the very start  (Read 646 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 06:04:45 PM

A lot of projects are doing things exactly in the same oder and the problem is that it is very difficult to detect such a project from the very beginning. If funds collection goes well, team is doing their work, developing product without any sign of a scam and stop operating within the next several months.
What i always try to do with this kinda of situation is always try to find out if the project i am trying to promote has bigger reputation to protect, if the project has a well known team or CEO it might be a good choice because it will be hard for such project to turn scam
Recently, there have been practically no such projects, because of all the Bounty companies in which I participated, practically no team makes any announcements about their work or about the results of the development of the project.  I'm not talking about remuneration, because I want to talk about the poor professionalism of the developers and their inaction, which generally do not improve the situation for the development of their project.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:27:31 PM

listing on shit exchanges it is opne of the biggest problem right now. I am ready to wait for few more month before listing than to see my coin on some shit exchange

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:34:20 PM

A lot of projects are doing things exactly in the same oder and the problem is that it is very difficult to detect such a project from the very beginning. If funds collection goes well, team is doing their work, developing product without any sign of a scam and stop operating within the next several months.

That is, if they can raise their target funds because they are always considering how much money they can put in their pocket. But if not sufficient money is raised, the development will be slower than planned. Very few projects are true to their words that no matter what their developments will push thru whatever amount they collected from the community.

The scenario presented by the OP has been happening a lot already. And we already have had enough of that shitty projects. People should stop patronizing them because those "dev" teams will not stop stripping money from investors, whether from whales or small time players.
FiuMr697

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 09:02:24 PM

more work less buy.. services...

the team work by free services as social media or forums , applications etc. is better option to build PR than buying services.

★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★ ( VIBS ) (https://vibs.me) ★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:31:06 PM

sometimes its not planned as such. thing just happen to chance and they switch play to that direction. its not so easy to manage and set up a project. but some planned it from start. but it wont happen again because things have changed.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:46:45 PM

You raised good points and as funny as it might sound, that's what most team are doing although not all. I have seen many projects that took this steps you just mentioned not forgetting the hype that followed it as of then. On the other hand, I have seen some projects which started on small exchanges and later did well as well as listing on a bigger exchange. In my own opinion, it is all planned but in this case, while some team plans for success others plan for fraud, thus it's a two way thing and therefore neccessary for us to look beyond any hype etc and check the legitimacy of any project.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:58:23 PM

As well as a skip the third paragraph. Why should they spend money on an exchange? There are many projects that promise listing for more than a year. And the team gradually goes into the shadows.

There are a lot of such projects, to get to the top exchange you need a lot of money, and not everyone wants to give them, now it is very convenient for projects that make ieo, the listing takes place in a few days.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:03:04 PM

many new project are launched now is just for raising money for them.
even any project ended sucessfully, like you said they don't want spend money for listing in popula exchange.
and many of them after listed on exchange never buyback again from market, and this condition make the coin become a shittoken

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:13:25 PM

many new project are launched now is just for raising money for them.
even any project ended sucessfully, like you said they don't want spend money for listing in popula exchange.
and many of them after listed on exchange never buyback again from market, and this condition make the coin become a shittoken
I did not notice that many of the projects raised good funds during the ico, most projects raise a lot of money in the ieo and on good exchanges, these coins are developing.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:17:32 PM

Everything was planned from scratch. You may be able to understand that those who must be familiar with crypto. However, they list projects that they develop on exchanges that have small volumes.

I see many of these projects growing on small exchanges. But if you look at the sales activity, nothing at all. As the project dies, I am also confused, is this their goal for project registration on the exchange? I think this is a very bad form of development and the goal is that they just want to raise investor funds and run away with this fund.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

1. Attract investors with good discount price
2. Make enough money from IEO fund raising
3. Use very low fund to list on shit exchange
4  Abandon the project slowly

This is all planned from the beginning....

Now the question is which developer doesn't know that listing on low exchange won't do any good? are devs that stupid? no they are not,infact they are the ones that understand more about crypto that any other.

In as much that a new crypto project present a good investment discount to crypto investors, they need to first read and research more about the project before investing in it. All shit projects have the same characteristics and do not have any realistic solution or aims in bridging any specific problem in either the crypto space or the entire world's ecosystem.  Only knowledge and research can safe investors into investing in shit projects.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:39:47 PM

Damn right! What you stated above are the facts, it commonly happened in current new projects. That's why many investors are not really sure to invest in new projects anymore. Nothing can be expected from IEOs on shit exchanges since most of them are careless of the quality from the new projects.

Regarding developers, I agree that they are not stupid but smart enough. They must know that listing on shit exchanges won't bring good impacts to their projects. The big reason why they choose shit exchanges is to scam people with low capitals.  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:52:32 PM

This is gradually becoming the trend now, a team will hype their project then succeed in launching on a good exchange for IEO, once it comes a success and after few pumps it starts going down, leaving everyone to wonder if actually the team had the expertise to run the project. Funny enough, most times it proves right that the team are only after their pockets. Also, the aspect of listing on a shit exchange really looks planned, and the next thing they will say is more exchanges are coming, while the current shit exchange drags the project down and as well the team continues making their move of abandoning the project.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:55:03 AM

1. Attract investors with good discount price
2. Make enough money from IEO fund raising
4  Abandon the project slowly

This is all planned from the beginning....

Now the question is which developer doesn't know that listing on low exchange won't do any good? are devs that stupid? no they are not,infact they are the ones that understand more about crypto that any other.

The dev is not stupid, and they are making the best plan to trick people and get the money. They know how to explain to the investor with the good because they have skills to get the money without making them suspicious. They gave an exciting project to the investor and told them that the project would be a success after the ICO or IEO.

With doing that, they can quickly gather many investors to come to their project, and they can also get big money to funds their project. But then some of them are running away without thinking about the investor, the participants, and the project itself because what they want is all about the money. They choose to list on the low exchange because they can run away in anytime without explaining to the investor.

So you need to be careful to choose the right project, and although you have any information about the project, it doesn't mean they will run the project for a long time. They can scam you in anytime, so you need to invest with the money you can afford because you will regret it if you don't know that.
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:37:17 PM

~
I did not notice that many of the projects raised good funds during the ico, most projects raise a lot of money in the ieo and on good exchanges, these coins are developing.
if your standard just about the great project in development just the coin listed and have good price like IEO/ICO ofering it's a wrong bro, because if this the standard many project are failed, because 90% of new project the coin price after listing is undervalued than ico price offering

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:58:31 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 01:46:28 AM by mr_random

listing on shit exchanges it is opne of the biggest problem right now. I am ready to wait for few more month before listing than to see my coin on some shit exchange
The exchange is the main issue among the investors and the bounty hunters, teams also want to increase their partnerships after they get listed at the best crypto exchanges. Small exchanges also are known as a cave for the dead coins, listing on those exchange will lead to the same treatment by the investors. It is conjecture of the markets and there will be the opposite arguments always. Developers are not deceiving, they also can see the risks in the project launching. If there are other exchanges that developers applied for the listing, balming the team is understandable. Waiting period must be the boring and investors become impatient traders if they don't see news regarding the new exchanges.

~
if your standard just about the great project in development just the coin listed and have good price like IEO/ICO ofering it's a wrong bro, because if this the standard many project are failed, because 90% of new project the coin price after listing is undervalued than ico price offering

If the project fails to deliver the promised working product, I will accuse the team too. The price is linked to the value of the project and temporary dumps will not be a dominant factor in the fate of the project. The coin price can go up and down, the bounty hunters only share the negative sides of the whole process, it is not the right strategy for reaching the high prices from my experience. 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:26:47 AM

Your logic is correct, but that is just an assumption, even though there is no data that says like that but there are indeed many projects that do that,
many projects go slowly when the ICO is carried out successfully,
but since there is IEO, ICO scams can be avoided a little so that investors do not have to worry when investing.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:43:58 AM

3. But the project is an IEO right? so it means that there's already an exchange that will list it as soon as the project's concern. And if the developers want to expand the listing, depends on their taste of exchange.

They can list it on an expensive exchange and pay the fee accordingly but if they don't care about the volume, just to say that they have listed it to an exchange, yeah they will fund it with a very low budget.

Signature for rent
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:56:12 AM

You're missing something, "the exit scam" but sometimes they just run away with the money they got from the investors.
If they don't have funds to be listed on some big exchanges then theres no reason to invest in them because in this way
if you still not believe and went to invest in their project, then you are suicidal to your investment which is not good to do.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 03:45:06 AM

can the team also prohibit the dex to add their token?
i have followed some projects particularly in EOS platform where their token wasn't added on newdex but they specifically intend to add their token on binance dex.  at first they were denied but in the end they successfully made it in binance dex and no other exchange added them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀