Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects plan from the very start  (Read 648 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:28:28 AM

Just waiting what have you talking about is true or not because we always get many sweet promised from an ICO or IEO owner before their project is listing.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:52:24 AM

Everything was planned from scratch. You may be able to understand that those who must be familiar with crypto. However, they list projects that they develop on exchanges that have small volumes.

I see many of these projects growing on small exchanges. But if you look at the sales activity, nothing at all. As the project dies, I am also confused, is this their goal for project registration on the exchange? I think this is a very bad form of development and the goal is that they just want to raise investor funds and run away with this fund.
that's not the main problem, the problem, is they launch some project without any mature preparation, I think they are in a hurry, and only chasing crowdfunds and not looking the preparation, in case we can know about the projct in roadmap, they tell to us make the concept in 2016 but all of media like Facebook, twitter, telegram, github, website and other just created in 2018 or 2019, This is nonsense, and they seem lie to investors

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:55:21 AM

1. Attract investors with good discount price
2. Make enough money from IEO fund raising
3. Use very low fund to list on shit exchange
4  Abandon the project slowly

This is all planned from the beginning....

Now the question is which developer doesn't know that listing on low exchange won't do any good? are devs that stupid? no they are not,infact they are the ones that understand more about crypto that any other.

If this is the plan since the beginning then the project is a scam and just want money from investors.
This is why there are so many people who dont want to buy from ICO.
ANd this is why most investors wants to have IEO in a great exchange to be secure that they are on a good project.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:25:14 AM

New IEO projects or non IEO projects must always find way to attract investors, if a project received too low funds from investors the project will surely fail, lots of fund is needed for every projects to achieve their goals, i am just trying to prove that not all projects that try to attract investors one way or the other are scam projects

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:31:51 AM

Now the question is which developer doesn't know that listing on low exchange won't do any good? are devs that stupid? no they are not,infact they are the ones that understand more about crypto that any other.

That's not a good sign but at least you already know where the project is heading or even a clue on what the project is aiming like they either want the project to succees or just raise a lot of money. First is when they choose the rated s for shitty exhange to lauch their IEO then don't expect from them too much that they would list on other exchanges as good as Binance
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:59:30 AM

Before they make plans, of course, those who know better at first, we as investors or prize hunters must be more selective before putting money into any project, but the fact that identifying fraudulent projects in the beginning is not easy, most projects are now visible real.
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:20:26 AM

if your standard just about the great project in development just the coin listed and have good price like IEO/ICO ofering it's a wrong bro, because if this the standard many project are failed, because 90% of new project the coin price after listing is undervalued than ico price offering

If the project fails to deliver the promised working product, I will accuse the team too. The price is linked to the value of the project and temporary dumps will not be a dominant factor in the fate of the project. The coin price can go up and down, the bounty hunters only share the negative sides of the whole process, it is not the right strategy for reaching the high prices from my experience. 
that's why like my statement above if we just looking some project are successfully based on the price of coin in market we are wrong, when developer still not release their product to inestor this still ongoing project and after product price can adjust in market because many people are interest about the project and make demand higher in market

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:13:04 AM

a project that has a plan like this is a very irresponsible project. when they have the support of investors, but they ignore it. I think, many investors are hesitant to invest because of things like this. because of that, it is very much required for investors to conduct very in-depth research on the projects they will support. I'm sure, if it's a flawed project, then you will find mistakes when doing research.

in terms of listing, I think they all target a very popular market, it's just that it's not so easy to do listing there. so I think they deliberately put their coins into the low exchangers so that their products are fast to trade. it's just that, some projects are satisfied with something like that.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:17:28 AM

I disagree. All of us deal with short-term fundamentals such as exchange listing and price. But let's remember, we want some real use and the long-term future of the project!   Wink
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:17:42 AM

Judging from the post, the author most likely made a bad investment.Let's say I'm more optimistic about the IEO.Before investing, we all have the opportunity to study the project in detail, to communicate in a group with other investors.What's the problem?
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:41:06 AM

Once the Binance was a beginner exchange. Listing on small exchanges may be related to the development team’s budgets.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:12:02 PM

Judging from the post, the author most likely made a bad investment.Let's say I'm more optimistic about the IEO.Before investing, we all have the opportunity to study the project in detail, to communicate in a group with other investors.What's the problem?
Most of the time that can be the case as investors failed to do much deeper research. And after being victimized by scammed projects, they will begin to bad-mouth the project. There's nothing more we can do aside from learning from our mistake. We should know more about about the project before investing our money to avoid making mistakes from this venue of investment.

In the otherside, it's also an acceptable reality as the last point of what OP has said, scammers are very good in planning the path to ensure that it will runaway clean after listing the project inside unknown exchange and being completely dumped.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:09:25 PM

What the author wrote is very similar to the truth. I often ask myself such a question, well, have all the admins and developers not so professionals that they don’t understand the obvious things for the development of the project and its cryptocurrency? Of course, they understand everything and, apparently, their goal is only to make money. Perhaps this does not apply to all 100% of projects, but most of them probably work according to this scheme. I agree that it is very difficult now to choose a really worthwhile project and to do it every day is getting harder and harder.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:20:49 PM

I think back in the days, that's when majority of projects did this, some even went as far as asking their members to contribute a fee so as to help them with listing, and judging by your analysis, it looks accurate. I think the reason they will even try to list on a shit exchange is to fulfill all righteousness by showing that indeed they listed thus one can't accuse them much. Like you said, it is planned and if you watch closely too, they are always surrounded by hype which fades away once public sale finishes.
Nevertheless, this was the nature of most ICO projects, but nowadays any investor participating in any IEO done on a shit exchange should blame himself for anything that comes out of it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

What new project do you mean by this. What I know is that launching a project requires a lot of money. Of course investors are not fools who will throw away their money for free to buy coins from new projects.
Investors throw their money to projects that are not worth anything all the time, if that was not correct then we will not have thousands of coins with no other purpose but to scam anyone that invest in them, I know that you want to believe that investors are rational actors that will not do something like that but the evidence suggests otherwise, most coins that are released in the market do not really have a long term plan to reach their goals.

The truth is that from the very beginning they had no intention of creating a working product and the only thing that the developers care about is the money they get from investors and then the money they can get for the coins they keep to themselves by the market in general.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:02:11 PM

I think back in the days, that's when majority of projects did this, some even went as far as asking their members to contribute a fee so as to help them with listing, and judging by your analysis, it looks accurate. I think the reason they will even try to list on a shit exchange is to fulfill all righteousness by showing that indeed they listed thus one can't accuse them much. Like you said, it is planned and if you watch closely too, they are always surrounded by hype which fades away once public sale finishes.
Nevertheless, this was the nature of most ICO projects, but nowadays any investor participating in any IEO done on a shit exchange should blame himself for anything that comes out of it.
in all the losses and failures in this market, we can only blame ourselves and no one else. only we make a decision and all attempts to invest it is our personal choice

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 06:27:19 PM

in all the losses and failures in this market, we can only blame ourselves and no one else. only we make a decision and all attempts to invest it is our personal choice
One way or another, any actions that cryptocurrency users take on the market, they do it at their own peril and risk.  I am sure that there is no absolute guarantee that even on the most rated exchanges IEO projects will be more promising than those that IEO runs on other exchanges or on the ico companies market.  In any case, we must conduct an accurate technical analysis of all projects and the professionalism of the team, as well as look at the prospect of how the product will be implemented and how much it is needed for society.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:18:16 PM

I am total agreement with you. Which is why no matter how the community complains, they will pretend as if they know nothing and still go on with their initial plans, even if it will not favour investors. After they might have done it, they will now come up that they never knew it would happen that way and that people should exercise patience.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

I think they know, but about did they will care about it? i don't think so. What investor want is listed on exchange because they think if listed in new exchanges means pump. They don't know if only list in unpopuplar market only waste money.

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

It's so disheartening that most project devs will raise reasonable funds from token sale, after that they list on exchanges with low trading volume not considering investors. Well, some developers do IEO on reputable exchanges with renowned trading volume and even list on other good exchanges  bringing more liquidity to their coin. Without a good team, even with an excellent project aim, the whole ideology will be waste of time and investors' funds. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀