Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i failed in day trading  (Read 1781 times)
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:17:23 PM

Cryptocurrency/stock trading is not for every individual cause the control of one's patience level is very important when the market is experiencing simultaneously dump in price while day trading is mainly for advanced or experienced traders and you cant lack the necessary knowledge to day trade and expect a better result. However, some people are better off been just accumulators/long term traders.
I will also refer long term trading because in long term trading a person can control his emotions and he can make a good amount of profit and also it is not that much pain staking while on other hand day trading is very risky and it needs a lot of patience, second thing is that day trading brings less profit and one must trade with less amount of money, also day trading is for experts. So I will suggest long term trading to the beginners or those are not that much expert.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:27:21 PM

Don't rely too much on technical analysis. Why do you have to rely your decisions on signals if you could make your own strategy in trading? If you're failing, then try to check whether your strategy is still applicable. Try to do a series of research and just have continuous learning. The market is really unpredictable so you have to deal with the changes and take it as an opportunity to earn by applying the basics of trading which is to buy low and to sell high.
You need to adopt changes if its needed or applicable to certain situations. There's a lots of market movements that can't accurately predicted you need to workout and learned on how to adjust if the directions is not doing from your expected movements.

Don't use single strategy but instead try to build more and alternately use and then find what is suited with the market flows.
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:15:38 PM

I think trading failure is the best experience, many factors that cause trading failures include lack of analysis, wrong choice of coins, wrong decision when to sell and buy and other things.  right now trading must be managed well even if it's just daily trading, I think managing those trades is important for traders

Now from that bad experience we will know which ones will be corrected so that there is no mistaking, in trading there are always losses and profits, staying from you how to trade correctly can analyze and read the charts it's important too, and pay attention to the coins if you want to be trade.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:10:52 AM

Cryptocurrency/stock trading is not for every individual cause the control of one's patience level is very important when the market is experiencing simultaneously dump in price while day trading is mainly for advanced or experienced traders and you cant lack the necessary knowledge to day trade and expect a better result. However, some people are better off been just accumulators/long term traders.
I will also refer long term trading because in long term trading a person can control his emotions and he can make a good amount of profit and also it is not that much pain staking while on other hand day trading is very risky and it needs a lot of patience, second thing is that day trading brings less profit and one must trade with less amount of money, also day trading is for experts. So I will suggest long term trading to the beginners or those are not that much expert.

To earn from daily price swings is not for everyone. Many people fail in day-trading cause:
1. They don`t have enough knowledge about the market,
2. They have unrealistic targets,
3. Lack of discipline.   
   Not enough time for daily-trading is also one of the reasons. Day-traders should be active for hours everyday. I don`t have so
much time, that`s why I never tried to day-trade, I`m focused on long-term. To be honest it`s easier and anyone can do, you don`t
need much time to check the news, to see headlines, to check for new investment opportunities, to do a basic research about the projects
and wallets. I believe everyone should invest in long-term first, it`s a good way to learn basics and to make some investment for the
future before you try to risk and possibly lose what you have.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rijaljun

Merit: 267

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:00:28 AM

Theoretically, stock trading and crypto trading is not much different but when it comes into real practice, it would look very different and this is not a big problem. It's normal as you may not have enough experience yet to practice. So just go on, mistake made - learn it - things done right.

Don't rely too much on technical analysis. Why do you have to rely your decisions on signals if you could make your own strategy in trading? If you're failing, then try to check whether your strategy is still applicable. Try to do a series of research and just have continuous learning. The market is really unpredictable so you have to deal with the changes and take it as an opportunity to earn by applying the basics of trading which is to buy low and to sell high.
Technical analysis is good for short-term trading while fundamental analysis is more for long-term trades or holding so he wasn't wrong at all in choosing his analysis and it's just about experience.

Also, he wasn't talking about signals and stock market is more predictable than crypto. You seem either didn't read the whole OP post or didn't try to understand what he is asking about.

Spamming signature, aren't you?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:45:20 AM

to solve the problems, we need to know the main problem first, in this case you failed in stock trading
but that information isnt enough, we need full information such as

1. what strategy do u use?
2. when do u open position?
3.  when do u exit position?
4. how many RR (Risk:Reward) do u use?
5. how about ur money management?
6. etc

after answering all those questions, we can have the good answer which suit for your problems. because, failed in trading has many reason with it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:56:07 AM

Theoretically, stock trading and crypto trading is not much different
there is a huge different on them . crypto is highly unstable but stocks are not really that high ( correct me if im wrong )

but when it comes into real practice, it would look very different and this is not a big problem.
yes its different just like what i said earlier. that isnt a big problem if you know how to handle both assets. 

all of us are not perfect . failed is a general term for everyone but this is not a reason to not continue.  just keep on practicing and applying what you practice and you will become a better trader at the long run
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

Failure on day trading is not the end for your desires to learn a lot more. What's important is that you've learned a lot of things on what makes you more mature with trading. Consider the probables that you fall on wrong asset, that's why you're losing at your trades.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:54:45 PM

If you failed then try again!  Failing is part of the process, you should trust the process no matter what! I'm a trader and I often to make mistakes and for me it is good because I learned a lot of lessons from my mistakes.
Of course, fail and then attempt harder, starting from the previous failure, which is always a share of most traders participating on the trade day because it seems to be a dish we can all taste very often on the crypto market, and this dish can sometimes be bad, but the lesson that we learn is that we should stay away and don't stick to it in the future. After choosing many good foods and giving up such bad foods, our health status will improve, no longer feel uncomfortable or pressured, life should go forward

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:49:47 PM

not everyone can take advantage of daily trading. of course, most of it gets a pretty big impact loss. However, the advantage of this is that you can do it briefly. I would also suggest that investing, in the long run, is better, because you can control the profit you make, and can prevent losses that can impact your assets.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:41:10 PM

not everyone can take advantage of daily trading. of course, most of it gets a pretty big impact loss. However, the advantage of this is that you can do it briefly. I would also suggest that investing, in the long run, is better, because you can control the profit you make, and can prevent losses that can impact your assets.

Yes, since we have different mindsets and preferences, some people due to toxic in their schedule so they are just holding, some who has ample time to do trade are doing day trading. But, if you have time and doing day trading does not guarantee daily profit too, since the market is volatile, so no assurance and will depend how you will manage your fund.

nasipadang

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:24:25 AM

i have learn technical analysis and practicing it for many months now i am good at it , but when it comes to day trading stocks move as market moves if markets go up stocks go up and if market falls stocks fall where does technical analysis , how to do day trading

my question is about stocks not crypto
Technical analysis of stocks is very dependent on the market, if you are right in this analysis you might be wrong in knowing when and where your position should be. Not to much the percentage of success in technical analysis, maybe it's just not your luck in that time. Technical analysis is useful to find out market movements in a long period of time, the percentage will continue to increase, so that not for day trade which may be different far away.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rijaljun

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:40:08 AM

there is a huge different on them . crypto is highly unstable but stocks are not really that high ( correct me if im wrong )

but when it comes into real practice, it would look very different and this is not a big problem.
yes its different just like what i said earlier. that isnt a big problem if you know how to handle both assets. 
all of us are not perfect . failed is a general term for everyone but this is not a reason to not continue.  just keep on practicing and applying what you practice and you will become a better trader at the long run

Basically how the trading works is the same, buy low - sell high. That's why I say not different.

Practicing is not enough if you don't learn the mistakes you already made. Learning and Practicing are two inseparable things

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:51:32 AM

i have learn technical analysis and practicing it for many months now i am good at it , but when it comes to day trading stocks move as market moves if markets go up stocks go up and if market falls stocks fall where does technical analysis , how to do day trading

Technical analysis of stocks is very dependent on the market, if you are right in this analysis you might be wrong in knowing when and where your position should be. Not to much the percentage of success in technical analysis, maybe it's just not your luck in that time. Technical analysis is useful to find out market movements in a long period of time, the percentage will continue to increase, so that not for day trade which may be different far away.
Technical analysis can both be use for long or short terms trade. By allowing yourself to observe how the market works and what will be the next market movements as per your technical analysis gave you. There's always possibilities if you manage to understand how things gives works and gives you advantages.

You'll be able to get things right when you pursue your set goals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:44:28 AM

Basically how the trading works is the same, buy low - sell high. That's why I say not different.

Practicing is not enough if you don't learn the mistakes you already made. Learning and Practicing are two inseparable things
so, selling peanut is same with trading. buy low - sell high Grin
Both crypto and stock trading isnt same, they have different volality, different volume, different regulation, OFC it will be different strategy to do

day trading is hard to do in stock trading, you may try to do long term trading. i think you will get profit with that strategy.
check this :
Why long-term investing is more profitable than short-term trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:00:40 AM

The Day trading is not only based on the technical analysis, but it also contains a lot of factors affecting tools, so along with technical analysis, you need to adopt those tricky tools, from my experience in this platform, I think long term trade is more suitable to the day trading, it requires a lot of risks, not only that but also you need to spend a lot of time but the return is not certain for you, so why you choose this risky segment? yeah, it's true that in day trading may avail a lot of profit in comparison to the long term trading, if you have a desire to continue in day trading then you need to control your emotion and follow the trend properly, I think you need to be more watchful in this risky segment.

rijaljun

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:03:57 AM

Both crypto and stock trading isnt same, they have different volality, different volume, different regulation, OFC it will be different strategy to do
Trading is general term where people exchange what he bought a lower price and want to sell at higher price. So yeah, selling peanut have the same purpose with stock or crypto trading, why not? peanut can be a commodity and there is commodity trading too. What makes them different is ONLY the strategy.

Oh, don't get me wrong what I called strategy is including a lot of aspects and some of them are mentioned by you already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:14:43 AM

The biggest issue with day trading is that people don't keep a plan before doing it. It is very necessary to follow the stock you want to day trade in everyday and decide on the amount of risk and profit you're looking for. Close the trade once the profit is achieved and keep the stop loss tight and in place. Never get emotional with day trade. Once your profit target or the stop loss is kicked, close the trade.
People often get sentimental in day trading and come without a plan. One should avoid that.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:14:43 AM

all of us are not perfect . failed is a general term for everyone but this is not a reason to not continue.  just keep on practicing and applying what you practice and you will become a better trader at the long run

day trading is hard to do in stock trading, you may try to do long term trading. i think you will get profit with that strategy.
check this :
Why long-term investing is more profitable than short-term trading

Stock trading cannot be associated with crypto, as both of them were having huge difference on trading aspects. We don't know yet what's the outcome of that long term goals for trading, because stocks isn't as good as crypto. When volatility stikes in crypto, it recovers immediately unlike stocks behavior which takes more years before the potential profit will be achieved.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:11:37 AM

I've never been in stocks market but i think its also the same in trading crypto because you don't even know when the price goes up and down.
So maybe learn more about analysis in stock so that you will get a good strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: