Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i failed in day trading  (Read 1781 times)
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:30:04 PM

Day trading is really a tough job to understand the market situation because some it is impossible to predict the market quickly. I tried much time to book profit, but suddenly the market start going down, after waiting 2 or 3 weeks again the prices for altcoins starts recovering. So we need to be very patient in day trading.
One who starts to work learning the basics and go for a small investment find day trading to be risk free way of earning. In day trading profits were booked with the small marginal difference in the market price. On this people won't intend to hold with patience. Also day traders mostly risk big funds when there is very small change in the market to book profits.
There is no easy job at all, imagine if you will work in an office job, you need to render 8-12 hours of your day to them, then after that, you have a boss who will check your reports daily, so, if given the chance that I will be an expert in trading, I would choose and prefer this day trading, right now, will just need a lot of experience first before I will finally resigned and focus as day trader.
Its just the same considering the amount of time that you will dedicate in order to become an effective and efficient trader but the thing is you are now in control of your time and there are no superiors which you need to please. You just gotta do what you want and which is much more convenient to you. But being a day trader is very hard and time consuming since cryptomarket change so fast through high volatility but is also the reason which would earn you a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: