Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are we really investing in bitcoin?  (Read 2252 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:47:16 PM

Bitcoin investments do not reap with dominance and tax on our savings compared to banking system new rules if we save 2787 USD or more than that in our bank, we need to pay tax. There is no better interest but we require to pay tax for our money which we earned after paying tax to the government  Shocked
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:58:02 PM

The thing is that there are two sides unto a new coin. Various investors got in for reasons and one prominent reason was to make more money (moreover, that what all investors do- stocks, collectibles, future markets etc. And there is the other side that contain the tech savvys. But basically, whatever anybody is doing, they're in for the money.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:16:55 PM

Uhm, they are running away from tax. Yes, tax evasion, specially government officials.

What answer are you looking for here? The optimistic one or the pessimistic approach? Grin

Some made it as just mere savings because they dont have access to any other possible way or it could be dirty money. New ones are pulled in bitcoin because of the recent bad shape of ICO's. We have our own reasons, it ends up how you will make something out of it.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:53:39 PM

Is the service and profitability, even if bitcoin is highly volatile, are the only two reasons why bitcoin is attractive to investors? Any good opinions or answers? Thanks

Looking at the crypto ecosystem currently, a lot of people in the Bitcoin market are just there because Bitcoin has the tendency of making them double any amount they invest into it. Just a few people are in the Bitcoin ecosystem for the service the bitcoin blockchain provide. People are just investing because of its profit potential rather than being interested in the service it provides. 
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 11:15:51 PM

Bitcoin has faster transaction time and lower transaction costs, Bitcoin transactions are more convenient you make transactions directly without any third party and you don't have to pay taxes for your funds, you are also in full control of your funds there is no bank or other third party in charge of your funds and buying bitcoin is an investment on its own.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:20:11 PM

it is mainly because of the financial freedom. No third party, no Government intervention for any transaction to take place at instant compared to when you have to wait for days using WIRE transfer.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:39:12 PM

Of course we all want the best currency system. And Bitcoin came to make it real. And our hope is that Bitcoin can be used by the majority of the world community.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:54:26 AM

Is the service and profitability, even if bitcoin is highly volatile, are the only two reasons why bitcoin is attractive to investors? Any good opinions or answers? Thanks

In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin is expensive because investors believe that the bitcoin network cannot be hacked or the data transactions cannot be duplicated. Bitcoin which was originally made as a peer to peer payment instrument has been transformed into a digital asset and maybe this is why we have to invest in bitcoin

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:39:55 AM

There's a whole lot of reasons why investors are so into cryptoccurency or bitcoin. Beside of profitability, it's the fact that it can be the future, and is free from banks and governments who can manipulate us. I believe what most of us invest in bitcoin is the intangible asset like our trust. Despite of its volatility, we still put our trust in bitcoin since we know its capability.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:55:55 AM

Profitability is one. I have to admit it because I believe in it. No one will invest in something that is expected to freely fall down to the bottom in the future.

But certainly not the least, I am buying Bitcoin's philosophy. I am buying Bitcoin's revolution against the oppressive fiat system that has made the poor poorer and rich richer. I am buying Bitcoin's vision of a free world.

And to be honest, at times profitability comes second.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:43:16 AM

Digital assets. That's one of the main reason why investors tend to decide to consider it as an investment. I my agree that Profitability is the main reason, the volatile market gives investors an oportunity to gain more profits than with an stable market.

New Technology. An optimistic investor is looking for something which is a unique and new system which is a Blockchain Technology. It gives not just positive gains but also a convenient system.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:06:36 AM

Because I have freedom in every transaction that I do with Bitcoin. To be honest, I use Bitcoin because it is very convenient for me in some ways. I could do a lot of things like transferring money without the use of Banking, buying things using Bitcoin and a lot more.

Also with Bitcoin, I have the power to control my money without anyone being able to take it away from me.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:21:20 AM

What are we really investing in bitcoin? of course its the bitcoin itself   . we use our money to buy or to convert it with btc because btc can be use in so many ways either for personal use or for business use  . when i say personal that covers the service of what bitcoin can do . you can use your btc to pay other users and you can also use your btc to buy goods  .  when i say business , that covers the profitability side of bitcoin  . you use it as investment and you can earn interest whenever the price of btc rises  .  i cant think of any other reasons on why people buy btc aside from these two  .
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:51:22 AM

Bitcoin is primarily a convenient tool for transferring money between people, even if they live on different continents. A cryptocurrency transfer can take seconds, while a minimum commission is paid, compared to the classical methods of transferring money. This is the main reason why people like cryptocurrency.

owengtam09

Merit: 248

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:47:21 AM

Are the service and profitability, even if bitcoin is highly volatile, are the only two reasons why bitcoin is attractive to investors? Any good opinions or answers? Thanks
Then why do you think you're here and investing also with bitcoin? It depends on a person on what is their purpose, what is most attracting to investors is the price of it, especially if the price goes up like a rocket. That's the time we see the fastest move of bitcoin price.
Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:16:27 PM

The reasons are bhind these, People believe Bitcoin is digital gold (store of value). So question to ask, why did people buy gold? The same reasons apply to BTC that why people are investing in Digital Gold (BTC).
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

Many investors do not want to bother with what applies to bitcoin, what they need is whether bitcoin can be profitable? because they have capital only for profit purposes only. let alone bitcoin, gambling they do if it's profitable.
Ridwan Fauzi

Merit: 147

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:24:34 PM

For the first time I picked bitcoin as my side income I was thinking that bitcoin will help people to manage their assets or money by themselves. There is no anyone who manage your asset as a third party, because I just know when I store my money as a saving place then they can use my money such as a debt tool and I don't like that way.

So as I tried to find more about bitcoin in many sources and I gave an enlightenment until I store my money on it and thus far I'm still satisfied of it. As for profitablity concern you can search on the google by yourself. Find more the movement price of the bitcoin price from time to time and it should make you aware that bitcoin is a profitable place.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:14:07 PM

I can only speak for myself as to why I am investing in bitcoin, the two key words that you mentioned actually summarizes why I invest in bitcoin, I invest because of the payment services because I know that in future, the government would approve the use of bitcoin as global currency, and when that times comes, we will be talking in satoshi or the amount of satoshi you have, then I will try to become a billionaire that fiat has refused to make me, secondly, I also invest in bitcoin because if the profit, it is better than just for me to keep money in the bank and have nothing to show for it because banks will never keep it increase for you.

Many people use or invest in bitcoin for different purpose, some invest just to manipulate the market, but this mentioned above is why I invested.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:17:48 AM

Majority of the people in the entire world now to their view about in bitcoin was ponzi scheme.
It is sad that they never really know about what Bitcoin can really give to anyone who will invest unto it.
Because, for me I saw that Bitcoin in the future will become the world currency, I believed in that concepts.
But few of the bitcoin fanatic are holding it in a long term. This is the saddest things I know about what happened
in reality.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: