Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are we really investing in bitcoin?  (Read 2252 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:11:34 PM

If you are investing because of the profit, then you are  not really understand how Cryptocurrency works and the technology behind blockchain,
You are actualy don't understand what is the point of investment? It means for profit, so if you are not looking for profit when doing investment. You probably have an issue in your head.

Is the service and profitability, even if bitcoin is highly volatile, are the only two reasons why bitcoin is attractive to investors? Any good opinions or answers? Thanks
First, like what you said earlier is for profit. Because most of people knows Bitcoin for its volatile and it's good for investment source.
Second, for the future purpose. Mostly it's for developer where they would like to develop something to make stuff better like what we have on banking system where they implemented blockchain for their security.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:07:43 PM

We're investing with Bitcoin simply because we're aiming for a good profit which we couldn't find in any type of investment which is manipulated by the government. We're able to have financial freedom here where we're in control of our earnings. Bitcoin is also known to be the future currency so most of us are investing to help it pursue its goal in the future.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:40:39 PM

Bitcoin is a life changer that creates opportunity amongst all of us (even without a diploma or resume) you don't have to go to places just to find yourself a job that requires 8 hours a day for you to be paid (in a small amount of fiat), a currency which is untouchable (by the Government) you could sleep well at night because you have the assurance that it will not be stolen by anyone, a flexible currency that overpowered fiat when it comes to security, transaction, and value.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:50:33 PM

Most likely just want to make a big profit and bitcoin is the best investment that promises among other investments,
and besides that bitcoin has the first decentralized network in the world which is fully controlled by its own users without central authority or intermediaries and the freedom to use it and its security is guaranteed, and bitcoin economically changes my life for the better.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:16:19 AM

Most likely just want to make a big profit and bitcoin is the best investment that promises among other investments,
and besides that bitcoin has the first decentralized network in the world which is fully controlled by its own users without central authority or intermediaries and the freedom to use it and its security is guaranteed, and bitcoin economically changes my life for the better.
Indeed, if we consider the level of return on investment. That Bitcoin shows a high level of profitability. But you need to analyze its price level and buy not at peak values.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:43:25 AM

Is the service and profitability, even if bitcoin is highly volatile, are the only two reasons why bitcoin is attractive to investors? Any good opinions or answers? Thanks

Yeah, these reasons are the main why Bitcoin is so interesting for people. The only thing is that this profitability is very conditional. Because your profit depends not only on the price of Bitcoin, but it depends on your ability to evaluate correctly the situation on the whole market and the situation with the Bitcoin itself on this market. But of course it is a real chance to get some good profit, it gives lots of opportunities in case of your successful investment. And of course it is really new type of service for our century.
mascherono

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:57:27 AM

According to my opinion the profits are main point here. Lots of people are investing only for the profit. They even don't think about the types or something like that. Only think about the profit.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:24:58 PM

The blockchain is about trust. you can't trust people, but you can trust technology. Bitcoin was not the first digital currency. it was the first one that wasn't shut down before it went bankrupt, because of its decentralized nature, and decentralization is possible thanks to the innovation known as proof-of-work. Bitcoin is protected by somewhere in the range of ~$3B worth of mining hardware (using replacement cost via the latest ASIC design).

It can definitely happen that there will be a better implementation someday, but Bitcoin has a first move advantage and lot of bright mind working on it, so if there is a competitor to Bitcoin is quite likely they'd adopt the good parts to Bitcoin protocol. Stable coin (relative to USD) is not very compelling to me. You don't want a central bank to print money freely, and I don't see how stable coin would be censorship resistant. In my opinion, there is no other option now.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

According to my opinion the profits are main point here. Lots of people are investing only for the profit. They even don't think about the types or something like that. Only think about the profit.
In reality all the peoples are want profit, because government will never provide the daily money so they need profit for each trading. But some big investors are concentrate the future growing only so all are not a same financial situation and same mindset. I hope Bitcoin is the forever worth investment so peoples are concentrate profitable investment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 01:56:30 PM

Yes, many people coming to invest in crypto or buying bitcoin are doing so because of the profit they hope to gain in the process, so far, crypto seem to be the easiest way for people to increase their financial status as long as you know the right investment to do, even those who buy for future also hoping to make big profit on it, maybe some buy because of the technology and how it can be use to solve problems in future, people have different reason for investing but the majority is for profit maximization.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:59:47 PM

I think investors more often use bitcoin as a place for investment because they think that bitcoin has a very good price movement and has very high demand so investors use it to get lots of profits and the many platforms that can receive payments using bitcoin are also one of the reasons of investors.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:14:13 PM

People are investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are the future. if you look at the cryptocurrency like bitcoin you can see it is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. with bitcoin, you are in control of your money, freedom, and privacy.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:45:47 AM

I think investors more often use bitcoin as a place for investment because they think that bitcoin has a very good price movement and has very high demand so investors use it to get lots of profits and the many platforms that can receive payments using bitcoin are also one of the reasons of investors.
Yes, because bitcoin is an asset, an asset where we can make a profit that is also good for long term investment.
It is an asset where we value, not only because it's valuable but also because of its use. It is a type of asset which is worth investing in.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:41:40 AM

There are lots of reasons why are people investing on bitcoin. First, I think because the bitcoin is decentralized, meaning there are no people handling it or organizing it. Second is that there no taxes just like what I have said there’s no people runs it even the government maybe they can go through it but only restrictions in banking but it doesnt really affect so much. Another reason is that they can see other people on how they grow investing on bitcoin because it is really profitable and easy access since it is online based. The mode of payment is easier because it is digital money and the transaction is easier.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:02:29 AM

Bitcoin has decentralized human currency system. People have learned to understand the digital currency system. That's why I think bitcoin is the modern system of digital currency. Bitcoin is the currency of the current currency.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Emmycool

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:20:21 PM

buyers buy up bitcoins with the intent of investing much as they would with stocks and i think that bitcoinBTC is a solid/sure investment opportunity for retirement purpose

THANKS
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:10:43 AM

Who wouldn't want to invest in Bitcoin, especially long-term? It's a deflationary currency and have a solid technology behind it.
You can by some things with bitcoin, as far as I know.There are probably more you can do with it. Hopefully, more things can be bought and sold in the future. I guess Op did not understand Bitcoin well enough before joining this bitcointalk.
Dmitri Pavarov

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:15:44 AM

For me Bitcoin is the legend and currently dominating right now. But as I learned along the way there is a better alternative to bitcoin which is Digibyte (my opinion). I think the coin is just way too undervalued.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:47:56 PM

Who wouldn't want to invest in Bitcoin, especially long-term? It's a deflationary currency and have a solid technology behind it.
You can by some things with bitcoin, as far as I know.There are probably more you can do with it. Hopefully, more things can be bought and sold in the future. I guess Op did not understand Bitcoin well enough before joining this bitcointalk.

We have seen the power of blockchain, the power to change the digital world, the power to make everyone successful with way of holding it. So why not in doubt for investing in it, when in fact for 10 years we know that there is a change that will happen in the future and that is to have a digital currency with the help of Bitcoin.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:59:41 PM

Personally because of the future. The future of Bitcoin is very much sure to me as asset, which will yield much rewards in the future, but time will gradually tell. Many have seen with Bitcoin reasons to run from partnership with it, but, am confident with the technology, the future will be  control by technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: