Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Aaaaaaand the waaaallllls...  (Read 6286 times)
Crypt_Current (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 07:45:37 PM

... come a tumblein down"

This is awesome.  Come on $1.3 !!

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 08:03:16 PM

I am enjoying it also. I will actually be holding out buying any. I do not think at this point we will bounce back to $3.00. I think that the smart money people know this and would be buying them all up now in the anticipation of it going back to 3.00.

It is a about time now we broke down into the $1.00 range. 

In the past, when that moron who put up the 50K bitwall at $2.00, that was a more safer buy. But right now,  nothing is holding back a huge downward decline.

Down it will fall to a new low.

Like I have been saying all along, the only thing constant with bitcoin lately is that the price will fall.

Even I have my doubts about it dropping below $2.00, but I should know that nothing will hold the price from falling lower. It is simple economics, 7500 bitcoins a day coming to the market, and not many buyers willing to support all those new bitcoins.

Soon we will actually be able to use bitcoin for purposes other than hording them like they are babe ruths rookie cards.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 09:04:53 PM

I am enjoying it also. I will actually be holding out buying any. I do not think at this point we will bounce back to $3.00. I think that the smart money people know this and would be buying them all up now in the anticipation of it going back to 3.00.

In the past, when that moron who put up the 50K bitwall at $2.00, that was a more safer buy. But right now,  nothing is holding back a huge downward decline.

Like I have been saying all along, the only thing constant with bitcoin lately is that the price will fall.

Even I have my doubts about it dropping below $2.00, but I should know that nothing will hold the price from falling lower. It is simple economics, 7500 bitcoins a day coming to the market, and not many buyers willing to support all those new bitcoins.

Soon we will actually be able to use bitcoin for purposes other than hording them like they are babe ruths rookie cards.

and why should they become more usable with a lower and lower price?

About the walls - not quite shure what to make of it myself.

Part of me is feeling happy that the walls where arrested for moving to much.

And now that the bitcoins have changed hands I really hope that with ownership
a feeling of community responsibility has been transfered.

Personally if some is in Bitcoin for the Dollar or Euro or whatever you are missing the point.
Yes - it can do that, too.
For me with Bitcoin i am holding something I considere freedom.
Like cities where providing freedom in the middle ages and money
is the new feudal lord.
Freedom for the reason it is the first currency i volunterilly associate with,
without any law or guns or power behind it on any continent.

don't let me make you question your assumptions
Crypt_Current (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 09:55:58 PM

and why should they become more usable with a lower and lower price?

About the walls - not quite shure what to make of it myself.

Part of me is feeling happy that the walls where arrested for moving to much.

And now that the bitcoins have changed hands I really hope that with ownership
a feeling of community responsibility has been transfered.

Personally if some is in Bitcoin for the Dollar or Euro or whatever you are missing the point.
Yes - it can do that, too.
For me with Bitcoin i am holding something I considere freedom.
Like cities where providing freedom in the middle ages and money
is the new feudal lord.
Freedom for the reason it is the first currency i volunterilly associate with,
without any law or guns or power behind it on any continent.

Freedom is just the absence of aversive control.  It has nothing to do with how anyone feels emotionally about the currency, commodity or its "community".  Emotion is human demise.

Do you think anyone felt strongly about preserving the goodness and utility and whatever else of the dollar when it was invented?  If they did, they became poor.  The intelligent who have a will to power understand that tools to achieve that end are simply that:  tools.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
SaintFlow

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 10:09:18 PM

and you tell me you do not feel your will to power?

Definition seems to be limitation

whenever i hear "just that" I also secretly add "and more"

tool indeed

Crypt_Current (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 03:15:45 AM

Definition seems to be limitation

Eh, take it up with B.F. Skinner, it's his definition.

deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 03:40:32 AM

This is awesome.  Come on $1.3 !!

All signs point to...wrong.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 03:43:54 AM

This is awesome.  Come on $1.3 !!

Yes, because for the past 6 months, after very large drops, we haven't later dropped below the previous low.  I'm sure THIS is the reversal.  Yay!

Edit:  Haha, and there we go.  You guys got played.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 03:55:23 AM

Yes, because for the past 6 months, after very large drops, we haven't later dropped below the previous low.  I'm sure THIS is the reversal.  Yay!

XD

deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 04:04:27 AM

<<can we quote a picture a few more times???>>

XD

Now the question, if by observing, did I affect it? Did my post make people say "huh, time for profit taking?"

Watching live there are 1500BTC single purchase volumes going on. The only thing I got played for is I was looking for another .1 out of my $2.2 BTC. Then I've got a bunch of $2.4 BTC, which was my long standing 'that's ridiculously cheap' buy order that the mystery seller gave me.
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 04:05:43 AM

Here we go again.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 04:08:12 AM

This guy is a huge donkey.

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 04:14:43 AM

This guy is a huge donkey.

I lol'd! Cheesy

This is exciting! Don't go to sleep!

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 04:18:37 AM

Here we go again.

it looks to me like we slowly climb to 3.xx dollars Aaaaannnd PooF it falls, we slowly climb to 3.xx dollars Aaaaannnd PooF it gone,

this leads me to believe 1 by 1 the miners that were hording their coins see 3.xx$ as a good price to jump ship.

we will portly see this happen many times for the next few months.... 3.12 Aaaand Poof it falls.

proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 04:21:54 AM

Here we go again.

it looks to me like we slowly climb to 3.xx dollars Aaaaannnd PooF it falls, we slowly climb to 3.xx dollars Aaaaannnd PooF it gone,

this leads me to believe 1 by 1 the miners that were hording their coins see 3.xx$ as a good price to jump ship.

we will portly see this happen many times for the next few months.... 3.12 Aaaand Poof it falls.

$2 will be the new $3 soon enough.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 04:36:59 AM

Here we go again.

and then 1$ will become the new $2
and then .50$ will be the new 1$
and then .... well then ill buy 1000 and 1,000,000 people will all try to do the same thing.
and then 3$ will become the new 2$
and then 4$ will become the new 3$

phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 08:29:36 AM

Here we go again.

you have been around since april, all posts I saw from you rallying against bitcoin. either you are really really bored or you have missed the opportunity to buy when prices were low and now are angry about that and want price to drop so you can buy in at the low price you missed before. or did you sell out too early?

at what price will you change strategy? at what price will you buy lots of bitcoins and start rallying pro btc?

if my theory is wrong please let me know why you keep on posting against bitcoin. I am sure a lot of other people are wondering, too.
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 11:22:42 AM

Here we go again.

you have been around since april, all posts I saw from you rallying against bitcoin. either you are really really bored or you have missed the opportunity to buy when prices were low and now are angry about that and want price to drop so you can buy in at the low price you missed before. or did you sell out too early?

at what price will you change strategy? at what price will you buy lots of bitcoins and start rallying pro btc?

if my theory is wrong please let me know why you keep on posting against bitcoin. I am sure a lot of other people are wondering, too.

I'm just making observations and hanging around to watch this thing die out.

SaintFlow

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 11:31:01 AM

Here we go again.

Suit yourself and get very comfortable. You will be around longer than you might expect.

proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 11:35:22 AM

Here we go again.

Suit yourself and get very comfortable. You will be around longer than you might expect.

I'm counting on it.  I'm sure the after party will be just as entertaining.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: