Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ ELYNET Official Regular Updates  (Read 878 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

I must say I am not really sure how this will work, yet. Are they planning to build their own mobile operating system? It will be hard to compete against Android, iOS and the Huawei OS.

Couple with the fact that there are already number of blockchain based projects running with similar ideas and not being successful with implementation. However let's see how it all turns out to be. When we can get a hang of it and they can get a fair share of the market then I think the project will be profitable for business in the long term.

One of the most common weakness of blockchain inspired project is the adoption. Most times we are bamboozled by the details of a project who appears to have every step figured out and the teams pedigree looking so renowned but on entering the market they get consumed and before long we stop seeing their impact.
Am eagerly waiting for a project to break the jinx on blockchain inspired project and hope to see Elynet project making an outstanding contribution to the telecom industry.

Actually blockchain technology itself has not been adopted by everyone, even it is banned in many countries and many people don't know about the existing ecosystem. So the projects launched through blockchain must make impression to reach the mass numbers and I feel the concept of elynet is itself making an impression and hoping that elynet will make a revolutionary impact on telecom industry.

i believe the team understands the importance of getting a lot of people involve with the project, with time i believe a lot of people will start to accept blockchain based technology so elynet is right on track

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

I must say I am not really sure how this will work, yet. Are they planning to build their own mobile operating system? It will be hard to compete against Android, iOS and the Huawei OS.

Couple with the fact that there are already number of blockchain based projects running with similar ideas and not being successful with implementation. However let's see how it all turns out to be. When we can get a hang of it and they can get a fair share of the market then I think the project will be profitable for business in the long term.

One of the most common weakness of blockchain inspired project is the adoption. Most times we are bamboozled by the details of a project who appears to have every step figured out and the teams pedigree looking so renowned but on entering the market they get consumed and before long we stop seeing their impact.
Am eagerly waiting for a project to break the jinx on blockchain inspired project and hope to see Elynet project making an outstanding contribution to the telecom industry.

Actually blockchain technology itself has not been adopted by everyone, even it is banned in many countries and many people don't know about the existing ecosystem. So the projects launched through blockchain must make impression to reach the mass numbers and I feel the concept of elynet is itself making an impression and hoping that elynet will make a revolutionary impact on telecom industry.

i believe the team understands the importance of getting a lot of people involve with the project, with time i believe a lot of people will start to accept blockchain based technology so elynet is right on track

I feel it's already happening and a lot of people are getting to use blockchain for their products because of its decentralised nature.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:10:33 PM

You're absolutely right, i think this has to do with the foundation upon which the blockchain industry was built, many have been wired to believe that its all about getting rich as soon as possible but that's not the case unlike what they are used to, so such caused like a serious crack in the foundation which is really affecting the whole industry, it needs to be corrected
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:04:31 AM

I feel it's already happening and a lot of people are getting to use blockchain for their products because of its decentralised nature.

ELYNET is a new concept sim less mobile network is new and innovative if it's really provides the services it's offering no matter what new tech they use I'm sure it'll attract more and more number of people with them as well as to the blockchain.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:09:01 PM

I’ll say on first check this would be a brilliant project, but I’ll like a link to your github page. It would be great to see how much work has been done on your project.
I see ElyNet is a South Korean Project (most team members are from South Korea) and seem to have a good link with LG Inc, does this mean your services would be limited to people in South Korea? And investors would be South Korean too?

I don't think the project would be limited to South Korean since its utilising blockchain technology and secondly, I read that the sim less network can be used anywhere in the world. Am personally thrilled by the details of the project, but am not surprised by the workability and potential of blockchain technology.

This supposed to be a global platform where people around the world can use it. Blockchain technology used for mainly this purpose.

Agreed  if this project is for only South Korean people why would the team launch it through blockchain. Blockchain tech is not limited to any state or country it's for everyone and once the ELYNET passes all the hurdles and start giving it's amazing services, I am very positive that even the countries who banned the blockchain will welcome blockchain and its  products.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 04:12:48 PM

I’ll say on first check this would be a brilliant project, but I’ll like a link to your github page. It would be great to see how much work has been done on your project.
I see ElyNet is a South Korean Project (most team members are from South Korea) and seem to have a good link with LG Inc, does this mean your services would be limited to people in South Korea? And investors would be South Korean too?

I don't think the project would be limited to South Korean since its utilising blockchain technology and secondly, I read that the sim less network can be used anywhere in the world. Am personally thrilled by the details of the project, but am not surprised by the workability and potential of blockchain technology.

This supposed to be a global platform where people around the world can use it. Blockchain technology used for mainly this purpose.

Agreed  if this project is for only South Korean people why would the team launch it through blockchain. Blockchain tech is not limited to any state or country it's for everyone and once the ELYNET passes all the hurdles and start giving it's amazing services, I am very positive that even the countries who banned the blockchain will welcome blockchain and its  products.

It is absurd to think that a project with such magnitude will be limited to only South Korea. The whole need a slice of this brilliance and yes, your point is solid, the use of blockchain nullifies the thought of it being restricted to South Koreans only.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:13:58 PM

https://steemit.com/elynet/@cryptorani/elynet-won-best-contents-firm-award

Anyone got the new update and information from Elynet? Stuff is going down for real. I'm getting to feel I will start getting cheap data soon.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:19:20 PM

It is absurd to think that a project with such magnitude will be limited to only South Korea. The whole need a slice of this brilliance and yes, your point is solid, the use of blockchain nullifies the thought of it being restricted to South Koreans only.

You have a point, limitation is something that should be eradicated from any brand, the possibility of going global should be inculcated, at least even if they don't want to go that way, they should get some certain percentage of the respective continents, such will help propel the growth of the brand and any brand in particular and its blockchain that we are talking about
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

You have a point, limitation is something that should be eradicated from any brand, the possibility of going global should be inculcated, at least even if they don't want to go that way, they should get some certain percentage of the respective continents, such will help propel the growth of the brand and any brand in particular and its blockchain that we are talking about

I think it should be the other way. Blockchain is providing this exposure Elynet is leveraging on to reach the world. The fact that blockchain haven't gotten as much adoption it deserves doesn't mean its isn't that popular. Either ways it's a big win on both Tech. Elynet and Blockchain.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:20:01 PM

Anyone got the new update and information from Elynet? Stuff is going down for real. I'm getting to feel I will start getting cheap data soon.

I see some notification about an Android app soon to be announced, would there be an app for iOS users ? I wouldn’t want to miss out on the cheap data option.
Congratulations to the ElyNet team, it’s awesome to see they were been awarded for their efforts. Blockchain technology is going mainstream.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:07:02 AM

I see some notification about an Android app soon to be announced, would there be an app for iOS users ? I wouldn’t want to miss out on the cheap data option.
Congratulations to the ElyNet team, it’s awesome to see they were been awarded for their efforts. Blockchain technology is going mainstream.

Am positive the team would be making provision for both android and iOS users. My only fear is that the period for accomplishing this hideous task is very short. The team has less than 2 months to work on the app and deliver as promised.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:22:22 AM

On going through the article, I was surprised by the solution which Elynet is promising to make available to the world. I sincerely cannot phantom the possibility of achieving such, but I trust that with the blockchain technology, it could be achieved.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:56:44 AM

Hurray!!! It’s a fix date and I could call it a done deal. Android users get to be the first users to know what it’s feels like to use a private, cheap and single network from anywhere in the world.
ElyNet team says the ElyNet network app should be ready and launched on play store by December. Awesome.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:55:51 PM

I think it should be the other way. Blockchain is providing this exposure Elynet is leveraging on to reach the world. The fact that blockchain haven't gotten as much adoption it deserves doesn't mean its isn't that popular. Either ways it's a big win on both Tech. Elynet and Blockchain.

Yea, not saying that's not popular but the fact is, only a tiny fraction of the globe still accepts it and in fact many still don't know about it yet, this is not like a bad thing but a good one, since the industry is still growing, such leaves room for massive development and the advantage of leveraging the pioneer effect before it becomes like a global phenomenon
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 03:59:50 PM

I don’t know when, but I’m pretty sure  iOS users won’t be left out of the fun. I think the app for iOS users might come later. Check out this article from ElyNet team; https://link.medium.com/njLglaDeT0

Blockchain technology is just about to change our everyday lives. It’s just about time for ElyNet to be the first to do that in telecommunications.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 06:09:15 PM

I don’t know when, but I’m pretty sure  iOS users won’t be left out of the fun. I think the app for iOS users might come later. Check out this article from ElyNet team; https://link.medium.com/njLglaDeT0

Blockchain technology is just about to change our everyday lives. It’s just about time for ElyNet to be the first to do that in telecommunications.

It's common to find IoS app coming really late in project app update. The typical reason is often associated strong policy against just any kind of app. Elynet will have to prove themselves to get them listed on Apple store

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:47:14 PM

Hurray!!! It’s a fix date and I could call it a done deal. Android users get to be the first users to know what it’s feels like to use a private, cheap and single network from anywhere in the world.
ElyNet team says the ElyNet network app should be ready and launched on play store by December. Awesome.

This is indeed a great news, you mean that android users would be the first users of this innovative app. I can't wait to download the app from play store to see how it can give me network. Please is there any information as to the currency which would be accepted for this service?
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

This is indeed a great news, you mean that android users would be the first users of this innovative app. I can't wait to download the app from play store to see how it can give me network. Please is there any information as to the currency which would be accepted for this service?

Concerning the currency which would be accepted in the app, since its a blockchain inspired project, it should accept cryptocurrency for payment of the service. From my understanding, when cryptocurrency is accepted, bitcoin and ethereum should be among the list of currency to be accepted.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

Amazing news!!! I didn’t see this coming. ElyNet team are at the top of their game today. Was this announcement made by the team on Twitter? I’m sure ElyNet Twitter would boom with the news of android launch of its app by December.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:04:36 PM

On going through the article, I was surprised by the solution which Elynet is promising to make available to the world. I sincerely cannot phantom the possibility of achieving such, but I trust that with the blockchain technology, it could be achieved.

I care less how they are going to achieve what they intend doing but I don't mind if it gets done. I want to buy data way cheaper than what I'm buying it now in my home country. I don't mind paying for a long stretch of time.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: