Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Still bad? JPMorgan Chase Traders Accused Of Market Manipulation  (Read 564 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:39:00 AM

~Smaller markets are easier to manipulate (silver is not a very big market overall) but even the biggest markets get manipulated. It just requires more leverage which is not available to "regular" billionaires. This is the task for central banks and their likes. Obviously, you can't catch these as they are the ones who do all the catching (and punishment, for that matter)

Well, we can't catch them, but we can spot them, and at least we have the right to not participate in the manipulations. (By "participating" I mean allowing them to rob us.) Maybe we should invest less in what they tell us to invest in, and think more with our own head

That would be of little help

You would still have to use dollars, euro, rubles, whatever, whether you like it or not. And these are the biggest scams ever aimed to steal from you and your wealth (read, you are forced to "invest" in what they tell you after all). I know what you are going to say next, namely, that now we have crypto so we have essentially won that right back. Honestly, I wish I could agree with you

But is it really so? If crypto is just an assortment of speculative assets (for all practical intents and purposes), how much is it actually different? You still remain a toy in the hands of a bunch of rogue and extremely selfish market manipulators and whoever else might be hiding in the dark out there. In fact, the only real choice we have is to use what we've got to our advantage by gaming this very system

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: