Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:46:13 AM

What problems does Freelanex solve?

We’re building a platform where the blockchain and smart contracts technologies will help us solve the most common issues freelancers are facing worldwide. What is it exactly that we’re set to do?

With decentralization we can make the cooperation between freelancers and their customers as transparent and clear as possible;
Smart contracts allow setting the terms of service in an immutable digital ledger, allowing progress tracking and secure contract enforcement;
Using blockchain allows us to create a decentralized system for fast handling of transactions, with minimal processing fees;
Blockchain will also allow almost instantaneous transactions;
The KYC requirement on the platform will protect our users from fraud.

tell me when there will be a listing on the exchanges and with what exchanges you are negotiating a listing ? I just want to know when I can make a profit.

We spend IEO.  Now we are focused on the exchange p2pb2b and shortex. On further listings, see the news of our project.
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

As I understand the choice of p2pb2b exchange is only the first stage of the project. Of course, the project would be better to go to the normal exchange, not necessarily the TOP at first.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

Freelanex IEO officially on p2pb2b! Time to start the countdown!

Dates: 10th October ➡️ 24th October
Token price: 1 FLXC = 0.004 USD
Bonus: +25% on purchases over 5000 FLXC

More details available here:
https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/FLXC/1
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:54:23 PM

now a lot of platforms for freelancers and competition in the market is huge and I would like to understand how you are going to take the lead in the market.
Now the competition in the cryptosphere is big everywhere, not only in freelancing. Everything will depend on the team and how they will promote their project.
farraddy

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

The site contains  25% (for amount from 5000 FLXC) https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/FLXC/1
I don't understand why we're talking about a 50% bonus. What should I believe?

isuruw

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:07:40 PM

The site contains  25% (for amount from 5000 FLXC) https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/FLXC/1

No actually 50% bonus for pre-IEO contributors only (23rd Sep to 09th Oct 2019) and, once IEO open on p2pb2b and shortex everyone will get a 25% bonus from exchanges.  Thank you
dafafarqwr4

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:23:10 AM

When do you start IEO?
Tinca

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:43:09 AM

Freelanex IEO officially on p2pb2b! Time to start the countdown!

Token price: 1 FLXC = 0.004 USD
Bonus: +25% on purchases over 5000 FLXC

https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/FLXC/1
https://b.radikal.ru/b01/1909/e4/8bd84dbba2cf.jpg
I learned about you from social media. It seems to me that a large community has gathered around you, so I am sure that your token sale will be successful.

A large community is not an indicator of success. Let's look at how the project will develop.
alezgut2410

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:56:34 AM

When do you start IEO?

See messages above. 10.10.19 will be start IEO
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:18:03 AM

The site contains  25% (for amount from 5000 FLXC) https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/FLXC/1

25% the discount can be obtained only on exchanges. But now it will be much more profitable to buy tokens on the site.

Yes. You are right)

A large community is not an indicator of success. Let's look at how the project will develop.

Continue to follow the development of our project and I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised by our success.)

When do you start IEO?

💰 Token price: 1 FLXC = 0.004 USD
🎯 Bonus: +25% on purchases over 5000 FLXC
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

No actually 50% bonus for pre-IEO contributors only (23rd Sep to 09th Oct 2019) and, once IEO open on p2pb2b and shortex everyone will get a 25% bonus from exchanges.  Thank you

that is, now you can buy tokens at the most favorable conditions and get an advantage after listing on exchanges which will be quite soon.
The bonuses are quite significant. Do you have any fears that after the IEO the coin may fall in price if investors who bought it at a discount start selling?

FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:04:49 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2019, 02:17:57 PM by FreelaneX

The bonuses are quite significant. Do you have any fears that after the IEO the coin may fall in price if investors who bought it at a discount start selling?

This is not a discount, but additional tokens, which can be obtained only if you have bought the number of tokens indicated in the conditions.

No, we have no such fears.  Please see our White Paper.  Our token will become an important part of our project, which means that the demand necessary for the growth of the token price will be formed. https://www.freelanex.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Whitepaper-Freelanex-2.pdf

now a lot of platforms for freelancers and competition in the market is huge and I would like to understand how you are going to take the lead in the market.
the project has many advantages. And is able to change the market, but it is too early to talk about something and much will depend on the work of the team in fact.

Thanks for your support!

👨‍💻Freelanex IEO officially on Shortex!
⌚️Time to start the countdown!

🗓 Dates: 10th October ➡️ 24th October

https://shortex.net/freelanex

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:04:57 PM

As I understand the choice of p2pb2b exchange is only the first stage of the project. Of course, the project would be better to go to the normal exchange, not necessarily the TOP at first.

it all depends on the initial capabilities of the project . Of course the top exchange could attract millions of dollars but not for everyone it is possible.
Of course, the choice of the type of exchange lies entirely with the project team. I just heard somewhere that p2pb2b exchange has problems for the withdrawal

farraddy

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:46:37 PM

25% the discount can be obtained only on exchanges. But now it will be much more profitable to buy tokens on the site.
I've dealt with it. As I understand now the project gives a bonus 50% for pre-IEO. Later, the bonus will be possible from the exchange. when will launch IEO

isuruw

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

it all depends on the initial capabilities of the project. Of course the top exchange could attract millions of dollars but not for everyone it is possible.
Of course, the choice of the type of exchange lies entirely with the project team. I just heard somewhere that p2pb2b exchange has problems for the withdrawal

Definitely I agreed with you, exchanges are not expose everything with the project team members and most of the information is false including their volumes. But this project is not depending only from exchanges, team is working hard to make this project success Smiley and yes, we got some information about withdrawals, yes that is true, we cannot withdraw any money without pass the KYC procedure, I think that will be better for them and better for the project. And we are not going only with p2pb2b, we have another option Shortex as well Smiley

Thank you very much for supporting us, hope you will stay with us <3
SantaClaus

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:41:10 AM

You have potential. Freelancing is a large enough market to provide services to it. You can make good money.
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:53:32 AM

This is not a discount, but additional tokens, which can be obtained only if you have bought the number of tokens indicated in the conditions.

No, we have no such fears.  Please see our White Paper.  Our token will become an important part of our project, which means that the demand necessary for the growth of the token price will be formed. https://www.freelanex.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Whitepaper-Freelanex-2.pdf

the project has many advantages. And is able to change the market, but it is too early to talk about something and much will depend on the work of the team in fact.

Thanks for your support!

👨‍💻Freelanex IEO officially on Shortex!
⌚️Time to start the countdown!

🗓 Dates: 10th October ➡️ 24th October

https://shortex.net/freelanex

For p2p b2b you have made a more interesting picture...
However, I hope your sale goes well. In addition, a 50% bonus on Pre Sale is a huge motivation to participate.
igda23gh

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:03:52 AM

Other attempts to transfer the freelance market to blockchain have failed. Why do you think you can break this streak of failure?
GBGglenn

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:19:24 AM

Other attempts to transfer the freelance market to blockchain have failed. Why do you think you can break this streak of failure?

It is wrong to assume that if it did not work for someone else, it will not work for this team. Let's look at the development and wait for the release of their MVP
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:22:09 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 01:23:39 PM by FreelaneX

Please study our White Paper and you will immediately see that we have worked out the stages of development of our project in detail. We thought about the fate of the token and how to make it as useful as possible. We are interested in the growth of the price of our token, as it is an integral part of our project. We will be able to bring our idea to life)

For p2p b2b you have made a more interesting picture...
However, I hope your sale goes well. In addition, a 50% bonus on Pre Sale is a huge motivation to participate.

Many thanks for your support!

I see that your project very quickly gathered around him fans. Congratulate.

Please tell me in which jurisdiction the project is registered?

Hi!)
United Arab Emirates. Dubai

please tell me when we can see the first working prototypes ? For me it is very interesting how this platform will look like .

Please follow our news. As soon as the MVP is ready-we will make an announcement to our community!

✔️Freelanex pre-IEO is live from 23th September until 9th October.

All pre-IEO investors will have 50% bonus of FLXC tokens.

For more details contact for ceo@freelanex.io and coo@freelanex.io or send email on info@freelanex.io

Don't miss this great opportunity !

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: