Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:50:56 PM

Other attempts to transfer the freelance market to blockchain have failed. Why do you think you can break this streak of failure?

It is wrong to assume that if it did not work for someone else, it will not work for this team. Let's look at the development and wait for the release of their MVP
The freelance market is getting bigger every year. Probably the project team analyzed this market before launching the project. So maybe they'll be the first.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:15:03 PM

Watch a short video about our project!

Freelanex will connect millions of freelancers all around the world with job opportunities through a real work environment created to promote collaboration, transparency and payment security.

https://www.facebook.com/Freelanex/videos/385827635642090/
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:24:32 PM

The pre IEO is already in progress then begin  IEO. But why do you have such a long bounty campaign as much as 5 months?

isuruw

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:04:21 PM

The pre IEO is already in progress then begin  IEO. But why do you have such a long bounty campaign as much as 5 months?

No sir, we launched our bounty 2 weeks ago, and airdrop last monday only Smiley you can check our bounty thread on BTT and our channels Smiley thank you
nerttor

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

No sir, we launched our bounty 2 weeks ago, and airdrop last monday only Smiley you can check our bounty thread on BTT and our channels Smiley thank you
Maybe I didn't put it that way. I meant that bounty starts on september 20 , 2019, and ends  january 20, 2020. Me seems that such term very a long.

isuruw

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:15:00 PM

Maybe I didn't put it that way. I meant that bounty starts on september 20 , 2019, and ends  january 20, 2020. Me seems that such term very a long.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, No, its 4 months only. September 20th 2019 to Jan 20, 2020. because IEO round 2 will finish on Nov 14th as we finalized, and we will have round 3 on bigger exchange (Binance, Bittrex or Huobi) probably on 1st week Jan, 2020 and now we are negotiating with them for finalizing the dates and the process, also freelanex Alpha version will be released same time. so we need to keep our project worm until the finish the IEO and launch the Freelanex  Alpha Version Smiley
I hope you will stay with us Smiley
isuruw

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:15:58 PM

Other attempts to transfer the freelance market to blockchain have failed. Why do you think you can break this streak of failure?

It is wrong to assume that if it did not work for someone else, it will not work for this team. Let's look at the development and wait for the release of their MVP

This will happen within 3 months and sales will start much earlier so you need to make a decision about investing in the near future.

Honestly, It doesn't mean anything and I don't think this is too early for launch IEO. You can check the concept and the document to have a clear picture of the project, and definitely within 3 months, we will launch Freelanex Alpha version for testing. Thank you very much and i hope will stay with us Smiley
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:29:08 PM

The freelance market is getting bigger every year. Probably the project team analyzed this market before launching the project. So maybe they'll be the first.

Truth. The freelance market is 10 times bigger than back in 2005. In my home country, I would know one or two people already teleworking through the internet. It is only a matter of time that blockchains will come for the freelance market.

richard48

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

why are tokens for Founders and Advisors only locked 50% for 3 months? they should be locked in 100% lock for 2-3 years, if their tokens are released it will affect price
niceflower

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:26:43 AM

good project
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:35:42 AM

why are tokens for Founders and Advisors only locked 50% for 3 months? they should be locked in 100% lock for 2-3 years, if their tokens are released it will affect price

The Freelanex team after having discussions with Investors and Advisors have already changed the vesting period for the Team. Team Tokens are locked for 3 years.
1st Year - 50%
2nd Year - 25%
3rd Year - 25%

Jobs for millions of freelancers around the globe on a single platform. The search for clients and freelancers will become even easier, faster and  profitable as ever for both sides.

SantaClaus

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:16:09 AM

good project

You lie. A person with such little activity and only two words about such a large and promising project? You simply're trying to increase its rating, leaving silly messages in different branch lines.

Want to be understood-write in detail.
Tinca

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:26:12 AM

good project

You lie. A person with such little activity and only two words about such a large and promising project? You simply're trying to increase its rating, leaving silly messages in different branch lines.

Want to be understood-write in detail.

Don't be so strict. It is the job of moderators to deal such cases. Let them do it.
I look forward to the token sale!
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:42:47 AM

Do you really think that the freelance market is able to make a profit?
isuruw

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:24:32 AM

Do you really think that the freelance market is able to make a profit?

Why not? nowadays 75% of Individual professionals doing freelancing for extra income, they are selling their skill for the client and make good money when they compare their permanent job. And also the freelancer market is one of the biggest market currently. Just google about your doubt, you will see the impressive stats Smiley
nerttor

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:42:28 AM

Sorry for the misunderstanding, No, its 4 months only. September 20th 2019 to Jan 20, 2020. because IEO round 2 will finish on Nov 14th as we finalized, and we will have round 3 on bigger exchange (Binance, Bittrex or Huobi) probably on 1st week Jan, 2020 and now we are negotiating with them for finalizing the dates and the process, also freelanex Alpha version will be released same time. so we need to keep our project worm until the finish the IEO and launch the Freelanex  Alpha Version Smiley
I hope you will stay with us Smiley
Thank you for such a detailed answer. Now it became quite clear to me on the timing of the bounty campaign and your plans for the near future.

isuruw

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

Watch a short video about our project!

Freelanex will connect millions of freelancers all around the world with job opportunities through a real work environment created to promote collaboration, transparency and payment security.

https://www.facebook.com/Freelanex/videos/385827635642090/

Great video presentation and I'm glad that the project will be so popular. I think that it will be possible to support the team and buy some tokens.

Thank you so much Smiley we will do our best for our supporters.
isuruw

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:21:46 PM

I wish success to your project, but don't you think that freelancers just have no desire under the auspices of any project? They just work on their own, each in their own field.

Agreed, but 99% of them cannot get jobs without the help of freelancer platform right? So we design this project to help freelancers from every possible side to get jobs and earn money and same as clients,
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:27:42 PM

I wish success to your project, but don't you think that freelancers just have no desire under the auspices of any project? They just work on their own, each in their own field.

Cryptocurrencies are increasingly entering our lives. Why shouldn't freelancers take advantage of this project if they can benefit? In my opinion the project has good prospects.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:26:39 AM

Agreed, but 99% of them cannot get jobs without the help of freelancer platform right? So we design this project to help freelancers from every possible side to get jobs and earn money and same as clients,
Maybe you're right. Freelancers are different. Some already have a more or less permanent sphere of earnings, others spend a lot of time looking for a new job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: