Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
isuruw

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:44:54 PM

Thank you for your concern. Yes they are with us, and part of our team. Alpha version will will release within 3 months, and yes, once release Alpha version we will announce round 3 when and where Smiley

Yes alpha version release 3moth latter but it is confusion full version developing bug must be what road map Blockchain Meets.

I'm not getting exactly what you asked. We will proceed exactly as promised in the roadmap Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:50:39 PM

I heard about your project on different social media. As a freelancer i want to know what kind of benefit i can get by using your platform?

As a freelancer you have face some concerns like high transaction and platform fees, less care about freelancer, no proper payments for your hard works like unnecessary job cancellation, slow payment process, need to pay monthly membership fees and more, we, freelanex offer best solutions for your concerns in the freelancer industry. you can check our whitepaper better understand about why we special than others and what is the benefits you are getting.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:51:28 PM

I heard about your project on different social media. As a freelancer i want to know what kind of benefit i can get by using your platform?

i also have same question for now. concept is really impressive.

Thank you, read above reply and please check our whitepaper for better understand Smiley
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:46:58 AM

As a promoter of this project and potential investor as well, I want to know if you have already coordinated with the exchanges like p2p b2b about the IEO, I mean like, are they making sure that all investor will get some, like what gate.io is doing wherein it will be allocated based on the contribution or is it going to be like in binance before, first come first serve basis?
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:00:05 AM

As a promoter of this project and potential investor as well, I want to know if you have already coordinated with the exchanges like p2p b2b about the IEO, I mean like, are they making sure that all investor will get some, like what gate.io is doing wherein it will be allocated based on the contribution or is it going to be like in binance before, first come first serve basis?

Hello.
Yes they will do first come first serve basis, and no worries if you cannot participate on p2pb2b, you can check with Shortex. p2pb2b and Shortex will launch our IEO on 10th Oct together, and we will make sure every contributors will able to participate Smiley
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:32:58 AM

Hello.
Yes they will do first come first serve basis, and no worries if you cannot participate on p2pb2b, you can check with Shortex. p2pb2b and Shortex will launch our IEO on 10th Oct together, and we will make sure every contributors will able to participate Smiley

Both exchange is going to launch your IEO in the same day? How many total coins will be up for sale during the IEO events?
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:33:02 AM

for that it seems they have already confirmed the p2pb2b market for IEO, I hope Freelanex will be able to add more markets to launch their IEO

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
isuruw

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:04:06 AM

Hello.

Both exchange is going to launch your IEO in the same day? How many total coins will be up for sale during the IEO events?

Yes, we are planning to launch round 1 on both exchanges, because as we see someone don't like p2pb2b, and because of that we decided to launch on shortex together. Allocation is 2billion tokens for round 1 for both exchanges including bonus as well Smiley
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:06:17 AM

for that it seems they have already confirmed the p2pb2b market for IEO, I hope Freelanex will be able to add more markets to launch their IEO

Yes already we added Shortex other than p2pb2b, IEO round 1 will launch together. and for round 2 probably will add one more exchnage, but still in discussion and we are trying our best. Thank you for the support.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:04:05 AM

How many Freelanex IEO sessions will be conducted? is there any possibility other than P2PB2B and Shortex?
isuruw

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:14:00 AM

How many Freelanex IEO sessions will be conducted? is there any possibility other than P2PB2B and Shortex?
Yes, round 1 and round 2 will be on p2pb2b and shortex, for round 2 will add one more launchpad, will annonce soon. And yes round 3 we are tring our best to have Binance, if cannot definitly will go with kucoin, Huobi or OKEx, having negitiations these days Smiley
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:44:55 AM

Hi
There are many similar projects out there. May I know what makes you special and what makes them different from other projects? I want to mention that many freelance projects have fallen into oblivion and simply failed. What is your main key to success?What makes you unique is that I have a reason to invest in your project?

Thank you
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

Yes, round 1 and round 2 will be on p2pb2b and shortex, for round 2 will add one more launchpad, will annonce soon. And yes round 3 we are tring our best to have Binance, if cannot definitly will go with kucoin, Huobi or OKEx, having negitiations these days Smiley

Good effort, hopefully you can enter Binance, but I think Kucoin and Gate.io are a very worthy choice for Freelanex to consider. It's a shame that Freelanex only does IEO on a small exchange
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:04:07 AM

Hi
There are many similar projects out there. May I know what makes you special and what makes them different from other projects? I want to mention that many freelance projects have fallen into oblivion and simply failed. What is your main key to success?What makes you unique is that I have a reason to invest in your project?

Thank you

Thank you for your interest in freelanex. Yes, as I see there were few blockchain-based freelancer projects, but few of them dead and few of them still live, I cannot tell or make a statement about why they got failed, because we are having a lot of help from their failure. In general, they got failed because they were not able to get clients, and most of the projects just offer the same as the regular platform does, nothing special for their clients. And also they failed in blockchain implementation, because of the high cost.

when it comes to us, we offer to freelancers and clients what they are facing in freelancer industry, you can read our whitepaper page #6-9, you can have solid idea of what we offer and how we are different from others. And same time, we are having negotiations with few mid-sized freelancer platforms to join with us, and one agreed for now, so we can get their user base and also clients as well, and also our platform fee for clients, which is free of charge will be more helpful to have more jobs for our platform. And our test for freelancers and KYC procedures will secure freelancers, and clients will able to choose verified and skilled freelancers. Simply, we offer the best solutions that freelancers and clients facing in the freelancer industry.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:10:59 AM

Good effort, hopefully you can enter Binance, but I think Kucoin and Gate.io are a very worthy choice for Freelanex to consider. It's a shame that Freelanex only does IEO on a small exchange

Thank you for your interest in us. Yes, we are trying our best for Binance, and we have positive thoughts so far. And yes, we are having negotiation with gate.io for round 2, honestly they are charging high fee which is we cannot allocate right now, that's why we are trying to have them for round 2, which as I mentioned above for 3rd launchpad for round 2, but not yet confirmed. Will be announce every update through our social networks Smiley
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:48:41 AM

if you want to enter Binance and Kucoin must have funds to do an IEO there,
but if Freelanex is able, I think it's amazing

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:04:38 AM

I want to ask something about the Freelanex token, how much total supply do you have? then if later if IEO is finished how many tokens do you hold? because the bonus you give is also quite large

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:06:25 AM

It is good for Freelanex to have an IEO on good exchanges like kucoin and OKEX but hopefully you can enter to Binance too,since it was one of the best exchange in crypto space. Hoping for Freelanex success.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:41:34 AM

It is good for Freelanex to have an IEO on good exchanges like kucoin and OKEX but hopefully you can enter to Binance too,since it was one of the best exchange in crypto space. Hoping for Freelanex success.
That's a big exchange, I don't think Freelanex will want to go in there first, maybe if their IEO is successful OKEX or Kucoin can become a place to trade their tokens

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:17:14 PM

Please do you have a target population from a certain region or users from all part of the world are inclusive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: