Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:10:19 AM

How are you going to plan or is there is a plan for marketing? I know that there are bounties and airdrops but I think it would be really better if you can add advertisements lets say in block explorer sites or like in cmc website that has a part for this project if you know what I mean cause I see a lot of good product and so forth but lacking of exposure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:33:10 AM

Total token supply is 10 billion, which is too large. Why did you go for such a large number. What will be the effect on the market?
Half of that supply shall be offered in the upcoming sale. And,any unsold tokens shall be retained by Freelanex and allocated to reserves to platform development and growth of the Freelanex ecosystem,it's community and partners.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:21:02 AM

In events where the  token sale is not successful, will the team still continue with the project or just refund investors money back to them?
patz22

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:40:19 AM

In events where the  token sale is not successful, will the team still continue with the project or just refund investors money back to them?

I think the better question on this is, is there a soft or hard cap? in that way, investors will know what will happen after the IEO rounds. and maybe, if the team can be transparent on the sales that they have currently, I think the pre-IEO is on going so maybe they can tell us what is the real status of the sale.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:48:12 AM

Please will there be new tokens creation or it is just once so the total supply is fixed?..also, what will happen to unsold tokens?

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:31:40 AM

I think the better question on this is, is there a soft or hard cap? in that way, investors will know what will happen after the IEO rounds. and maybe, if the team can be transparent on the sales that they have currently, I think the pre-IEO is on going so maybe they can tell us what is the real status of the sale.
that's important, providing information about sales on the website is one way to reach investors,
but it seems like P2PB2B already has that kind of information.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:35:18 AM

there is no softcap and hardcap at Freelanex sales, I can't find it on their website,
maybe they will run the project no matter what.

FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:15:42 AM

How are you going attract people to your platform? Where I can see your marketing strategy?
Marketing strategy already mentioned in the whitepaper. And yes, we are already exposed in the crypto world as a rated project, and we got listed one 2 exchanges for IEO, and almost 15 PR's so far, bounty, adds and few. It's earlier to make a statement about marketing plan for the platform, because still our advisors and marketing team creating a plan for platform promotion because we have start platform promotions on January once released Alpha version, the reason for everything change day by day so marketing plan will depend on future conditions.

How are you going attract people to your platform? Where I can see your marketing strategy?
I helped answer, but based on the results I observed, the strategy from IEO is quite interesting because they do sales on Multiple Launchpad, it's just unfortunate that the launchpad they chose isn't very interesting in my eyes, offering a 50% discount on pre IEO is quite interesting because it can attract the attention of investors who want to join freelanex.

I agree with you,  I know these platforms are not interesting on everyone, thats why we are going to add one more launchpad for round 2 Smiley we are doing everything to make this process perfect Smiley

How are you going to plan or is there is a plan for marketing? I know that there are bounties and airdrops but I think it would be really better if you can add advertisements lets say in block explorer sites or like in cmc website that has a part for this project if you know what I mean cause I see a lot of good product and so forth but lacking of exposure.

We already did a few PR's on large media like yahoo finance/news, hacker noon, one will be on market watch, and already 6 on crypto-related media and 4 will be live soon. other than PR we will start an advertising campaign today onwards on crypto-related media and LI.

Total token supply is 10 billion, which is too large. Why did you go for such a large number. What will be the effect on the market?
Half of that supply shall be offered in the upcoming sale. And,any unsold tokens shall be retained by Freelanex and allocated to reserves to platform development and growth of the Freelanex ecosystem,it's community and partners.

yes, and will be burned all unsold tokens at the end of IEO Smiley

No worries, the project will be very successful Smiley

There is no hiding about soft cap and hardcap, if you see any ico rating site, or even if you read any of our documents you will see everywhere we mention that 1m USD if our softcap and 10m USD is our hardcap. And as I already say our preIEO stage is going well, not raised hundred of thousand yet, but we hope even will reach a good amount at the end of preIEO, and will declare soon.

Please will there be new tokens creation or it is just once so the total supply is fixed?..also, what will happen to unsold tokens?

Everything already mentioned in the documents Smiley there will be no new token creation and all unsold tokens will be burned end of the IEO, and we do buybacks and burn tokens quarterly, and we will allocate 15% of net profit for this process Smiley you can check our wp for more details

that's important, providing information about sales on the website is one way to reach investors,
but it seems like P2PB2B already has that kind of information.
Still, we are not launched IEO round 1, will be declare everything for public Smiley

there is no softcap and hardcap at Freelanex sales, I can't find it on their website,
maybe they will run the project no matter what.

I guess you must see our document, even in light paper page 1 clearly states that we have 1mUSD softcap and 10m Hardcap, and there is nothing to hide Smiley
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 07:09:08 AM

To be honestly, we already explain why we are going with p2pb2b and shortex for round 1 and round 2, because for binance or any rated exchanges are too much costly according to our situation, and we have to allocate good amount for marketing and platform development as well. So we decided to start with p2pb2b and shortex and then proceed round 3 with bigger exchange, and that will happen as promised Smiley

I understand with the choice that Freelanex has to make, hopefully the results of the first round of IEO on P2PB2B and Shortes can be satisfying so that Freelanex has more funds for the third stage at Gate.IO
Because I see Frelanex as a good project, it will be a pity if I have to fail
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 07:17:38 AM

What makes you optimistic that Freelanex will succeed? Any features or advantages which Freelanex focus later on, if the project is going according to the roadmap? Which countries are the target of Freelanex marketing?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:35:52 AM

I helped answer, but based on the results I observed, the strategy from IEO is quite interesting because they do sales on Multiple Launchpad, it's just unfortunate that the launchpad they chose isn't very interesting in my eyes, offering a 50% discount on pre IEO is quite interesting because it can attract the attention of investors who want to join freelanex.

Seems you just didn't understand my question at all. I asked about freelance platform marketing.

Marketing strategy already mentioned in the whitepaper. And yes, we are already exposed in the crypto world as a rated project, and we got listed one 2 exchanges for IEO, and almost 15 PR's so far, bounty, adds and few. It's earlier to make a statement about marketing plan for the platform, because still our advisors and marketing team creating a plan for platform promotion because we have start platform promotions on January once released Alpha version, the reason for everything change day by day so marketing plan will depend on future conditions.

But why for marketing is only 10% of total funds? This is most important in your product. As create such platform does ot cost much money, but attract people will be very hard.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

To be honestly, we already explain why we are going with p2pb2b and shortex for round 1 and round 2, because for binance or any rated exchanges are too much costly according to our situation, and we have to allocate good amount for marketing and platform development as well. So we decided to start with p2pb2b and shortex and then proceed round 3 with bigger exchange, and that will happen as promised Smiley

I understand with the choice that Freelanex has to make, hopefully the results of the first round of IEO on P2PB2B and Shortes can be satisfying so that Freelanex has more funds for the third stage at Gate.IO
Because I see Frelanex as a good project, it will be a pity if I have to fail

Thank you very much, and definitely we are doing best for our backers Smiley

What makes you optimistic that Freelanex will succeed? Any features or advantages which Freelanex focus later on, if the project is going according to the roadmap? Which countries are the target of Freelanex marketing?

Definitely freelancer will success because we are offering a solution for the freelancer market, not only individual professionals, for clients too. Read our WP page #6-10, you will have a better explanation about everything Smiley

And yes, project if going according to roadmap so far, and we will do everything to proceeding according to the roadmap, probably there will be small time frame issues in the future, but we are trying our best for proceed according to the roadmap.

And there is no specific countries we are targeting, we need everyone in the world freelancers and clients for our platform.

Seems you just didn't understand my question at all. I asked about freelance platform marketing.

But why for marketing is only 10% of total funds? This is most important in your product. As create such platform does ot cost much money, but attract people will be very hard.

Marketing strategy for the platform, it is hard to declare now, our team is working on it and the plan will create according to current market condition, and this plan needs to be perfect.

As you know, for marketing we will get huge expose through IEO campaign, and this will cover a big part of the platform marketing campaign. and according to our analysts, it will be enough for 10% for marketing campaign because of the project nature, but in case we need additional we have to allocate additional funds from the operation and business development allocation Smiley
Pro Ads

Activity: 34
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:23:14 PM

I've read some of the contents of your WP, and I found some of your project statements that are out of sync.

On page 14, here has a statement
"Any unsold tokens shall be retained by Freelanex and allocated to Reserves to platform development and growth of the Freelanex ecosystem, its community and partners."

whereas on page 17,
"All unsold tokens will be burned."

Which one is true? I'm a freelancer, pls don't confuse me Roll Eyes
Archived Tongue
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 08:09:15 PM

i dont think these guys even know, imo they say w/e in the moment to get the ICO funds Sad
you dont need to worry about contradictions if you are just planning a scam i guess
for now this wont see a penny of my money thats for sure

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
patz22

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:16:52 AM

I've read some of the contents of your WP, and I found some of your project statements that are out of sync.

"Any unsold tokens shall be retained by Freelanex and allocated to Reserves to platform development and growth of the Freelanex ecosystem, its community and partners."

whereas on page 17,

Archived Tongue

Freelanex team, kindly clarify these statements on your whitepaper as this will really cause confusion. And let say it will be retained for development for how long? Why not just burn it? You know less supply can have higher demand considering the amount of the token supply is too high. But still depends on your plan whether token price will go up.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:46:57 AM

whereas on page 17,

Archived Tongue

Freelanex team, kindly clarify these statements on your whitepaper as this will really cause confusion. And let say it will be retained for development for how long? Why not just burn it? You know less supply can have higher demand considering the amount of the token supply is too high. But still depends on your plan whether token price will go up.
the price of tokens will go up if the demand for Freelanex buyers is high, it doesn't matter if their tokens are not burned,
but I hope they burn them so the ecosystem will go well

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:52:50 AM

whereas on page 17,

Archived Tongue
don't worry about it, we just focus on the sale of Freelanex on 10-24 October,
the team must be enthusiastic to promote these projects and tokens and don't disappoint the community and investors, I hope that

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:10:53 AM

whereas on page 17,

Archived Tongue

the price of tokens will go up if the demand for Freelanex buyers is high, it doesn't matter if their tokens are not burned,
but I hope they burn them so the ecosystem will go well
You're right but it will happen if there is a good marketing strategy to attract more people and investors to increase the demand. Also ,Freelanex will become more attractive when supply is low and the demand is high. So,burning unsold FLXC tokens helps to increase value.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:20:37 AM

A lot of people are afraid of doing peer to peer business on the internet due to mistrust and lack of transparency. So I think with the application of the blockchain technology in the freelancing industry, it is going to arouse the interest of the masses and freelancers will begin to get more job to do without much hustle.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:32:01 AM

Per my understanding of the white paper, the platform will charge 8 to 10 percent on the proceeds of all transactions that will take place. If I'm right, please what will these charges be used for, and also, don't you think the fee is a  bit high? Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: