Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:08:52 AM

I really hope that your team is interested in the success and implementation of the project. Therefore, I will wait until you publicly disclose the results of the investigation to the team. Igor Karavaev is a fraudster who has already brought a lot of losses to investors in many projects. Don't make the same mistake that ruined other projects.

Thank you, and you know we cannot dismiss someone when we launch the IEO, we don't need to face any issues with it especially in bad reviews from a former advisor after we had an investigation we decided to keep him outside and he will be advisor only for docs. No worries we are not letting them to ruin this project Smiley

People with very bad reputations like this can really have a very negative influence on the success of the project so I think in order to make yourselves clean and prove to the community that you guys do not condone scam practices, it is better you dismiss him off completely, instead of just keeping him outside. My humble opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:02:18 AM

why do you have to lock the airdrop for 3 months? that's a very long time for us airdrop hunters,
have you thought about that? it shouldn't be done because it won't have a big impact on Freelanex

FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:11:31 AM

why do you have to lock the airdrop for 3 months? that's a very long time for us airdrop hunters,
have you thought about that? it shouldn't be done because it won't have a big impact on Freelanex

We don't need any unnecessary dump for a token price, but we will release tokens for bounty hunters at the same time, the bounty is long-time work and, I think Airdrop guys can wait sometimes because we will release definitely from 3 months.
blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:15:57 AM

Can't wail till IEO starts. Does someone know the date?

FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:35:07 AM

From tomorrow IEO round 1 will start, 10th Oct to 24th Oct, 2019 on p2pb2b and Shortex.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:14:34 AM

From tomorrow IEO round 1 will start, 10th Oct to 24th Oct, 2019 on p2pb2b and Shortex.

IEO will start today and it is round 1, right? So let say, many investors are there on both exchanges to participate and let say, the only available supply example is 1miliion what if the total contribution will be more than that? are you going to sell the other tokens for round 2 and 3? or are you still going to stick with the plan? you know, I did a lot of research on this and this project got a lot of attention so meaning to say, there are possibilities that it would be sold out especially with the current market condition that BTC is starting to move up.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:10:44 AM

May Freelanex attract people because it has a great mission which is to provide a job opportunities. And usually people are looking for a job especially those who are still unemployed. How can Freelanex build a trust,confidence and transparency to the people?

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:41:49 AM

May Freelanex attract people because it has a great mission which is to provide a job opportunities. And usually people are looking for a job especially those who are still unemployed. How can Freelanex build a trust,confidence and transparency to the people?
People are usually skeptical when it comes to online businesses so I believe that's the main reason KYC is compulsory before one receives payment. In that way, the clients' confidence level would go high since they know at least some background information about the partner

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:48:46 AM

People are usually skeptical when it comes to online businesses so I believe that's the main reason KYC is compulsory before one receives payment. In that way, the clients' confidence level would go high since they know at least some background information about the partner
KYC for investors should not be necessary if in my opinion, here we must hide our identity,
and be safe from buying and selling identity on the internet, does Freelanex have strong legality?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:55:24 AM

KYC for investors should not be necessary if in my opinion, here we must hide our identity,
and be safe from buying and selling identity on the internet, does Freelanex have strong legality?
indeed the legality of the project is important, and I haven't seen it on the website either,
but Freelanex has a high rating, Icobench, Track Ico, IcoMark there is almost perfect rating

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 05:00:42 AM

Yes, I understand that it will be done, I am sure the team will be able to maintain it, even though it will temporarily fall first, and it will go up slowly and of course it requires a suitable time
We are very optimistic about this project if the Freelanex Team can consider all available options

Looking forward for the success of this project. The decline and price increase in the market is a normal trend but by the help of project developers and effective marketing strategy ,the FLXC tokens will not lose value as the time goes by. Good luck team.
The name crypto world is full of instability, but our hope is that Freelanex can be stable

Thank you, and tomorrow onward we will start IEO round 1, hopefully you will participate Smiley  
this opportunity cannot be missed
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:06:19 AM

can not wait to see tomorrow IEO will be held, my advice provide information on the website for the sale of tokens so that we all know,
and projects that are transparent will have a positive impact later

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:26:57 AM

We don't have complete information about the company have strong legality or not, but KYC is not necessary for the investors because we have seen many companies failed to develop the product even though we have followed them in the right way. We have to wait and see how far this company show their credibility in the market.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:55:49 AM

If the team decide to maintain the dedication and commitment they have started with, I believe Freelanex will be at a better place some few months to come. The idea behind the project is very solid and promising.
lunnatic

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:25:05 AM

If the team decide to maintain the dedication and commitment they have started with, I believe Freelanex will be at a better place some few months to come. The idea behind the project is very solid and promising.
we will see tomorrow, whether FLXC immediately sells a lot or it will even be difficult to sell,
but this project has a strong community so I'm not too worried, and what you say FLXC is appropriate for large markets

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:48:43 AM

IEO will start today and it is round 1, right? So let say, many investors are there on both exchanges to participate and let say, the only available supply example is 1miliion what if the total contribution will be more than that? are you going to sell the other tokens for round 2 and 3? or are you still going to stick with the plan? you know, I did a lot of research on this and this project got a lot of attention so meaning to say, there are possibilities that it would be sold out especially with the current market condition that BTC is starting to move up.

Yes, definitely there will be round 2 and based on that if needed round 3. it depends. If we can reach a hard cap from round 2 we will not proceed for round2, but it's hard to say because of the current market condition. and yes, we are stick with the plan.

Yes, already we have good feedback from interested parties Smiley And for your question, we already make good explanation on the whitepaper, you can review it. In generally, Freelanex will have KYC from all freelancers, it makes our freelancers genuine, and everyone will be ranked according to their performance, not like membership purchase or something. If freelancer needs to be rated, they must pass the exams, need to have higher ratings, no warnings, and also we consider the time as well. Also, everything is done by a smart contract, agreements processing etc. You can have a better solid idea through the whitepaper Smiley

Yes, it is. and also we can verify the freelancers that they are genuine, it is a good solution for fake freelancers who scam people, which is one of major issues currently clients are facing, maybe they can refund the funds, but time is matters Smiley

If you mean Clients, no it is not necessary because most clients don't wanna pass the KYC and we accept it, but they have to make the deposit project fees before the start, it will be safe for freelancers as well. And yes, freelanex have strong legality, we have registered the company under the low of Dubai (DMCC), and also incorporation in Seychelles.

Yes, I understand that it will be done, I am sure the team will be able to maintain it, even though it will temporarily fall first, and it will go up slowly and of course it requires a suitable time
We are very optimistic about this project if the Freelanex Team can consider all available options

Looking forward for the success of this project. The decline and price increase in the market is a normal trend but by the help of project developers and effective marketing strategy ,the FLXC tokens will not lose value as the time goes by. Good luck team.
The name crypto world is full of instability, but our hope is that Freelanex can be stable

Thank you, and tomorrow onward we will start IEO round 1, hopefully you will participate Smiley 
this opportunity cannot be missed

Thanks for your confidence. We are doing everything to keep FLXC price up, the main reason is we have to offer good value for investors and as well as we have to keep higher value when freelanex platform start performed.

can not wait to see tomorrow IEO will be held, my advice provide information on the website for the sale of tokens so that we all know,

No, it is clearly mentioned in the website in big letters, that "FREELANEX IEO ROUND 1 WILL START ON 10th OCT" and down there are links for the launchpads as well. I suggest you check again.

We don't have complete information about the company have strong legality or not, but KYC is not necessary for the investors because we have seen many companies failed to develop the product even though we have followed them in the right way. We have to wait and see how far this company show their credibility in the market.

Yes, there is mentioned company registration in the whitepaper. Also for KYC we will go with one of the major And if you are talking about the platform, we are not aksing KYC from clients, because most of them don't like to provide KYC, and yes every freelancer must pass the KYC before start works.

Thanks for trusting us, and yes we are dedicated to this project always and will do everything to make sure we will offer the best thing for our contributors. Smiley

we will see tomorrow, whether FLXC immediately sells a lot or it will even be difficult to sell,
but this project has a strong community so I'm not too worried, and what you say FLXC is appropriate for large markets

No, we are not thinking tokens will be sold immediately in p2pb2b and shortex, it will grow slowly for sure in these markets. But we believe that in round 2 we will see good volume of sales Smiley
patz22

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:06:52 AM

We don't need any unnecessary dump for a token price, but we will release tokens for bounty hunters at the same time, the bounty is long-time work and, I think Airdrop guys can wait sometimes because we will release definitely from 3 months.

I would totally agree with the team when it comes to airdrop, cause you know airdrop hunters are just going to sell it whatever the price is! but as for bounty (speaking for myself) I would rather hold it for long time if I see that there is something that will benefit me in the future as I have invested my time and effort for it!
patz22

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:30:55 AM

That is really a good point but you have to remember that this is not the usual ICO that they will have like a bar percent on how many they have raised, it was on the exchanges so meaning to say they have to coordinate with shortex or p2pb2b. But it is really good if they will have that one! So far, I am not hearing any complaints on telegram group so I guess, it is doing fine as of this writing.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:11:23 AM

Yes, definitely there will be round 2 and based on that if needed round 3. it depends. If we can reach a hard cap from round 2 we will not proceed for round2, but it's hard to say because of the current market condition. and yes, we are stick with the plan.

May Freelanex attract people because it has a great mission which is to provide a job opportunities. And usually people are looking for a job especially those who are still unemployed. How can Freelanex build a trust,confidence and transparency to the people

Yes, already we have good feedback from interested parties Smiley And for your question, we already make good explanation on the whitepaper, you can review it. In generally, Freelanex will have KYC from all freelancers, it makes our freelancers genuine, and everyone will be ranked according to their performance, not like membership purchase or something. If freelancer needs to be rated, they must pass the exams, need to have higher ratings, no warnings, and also we consider the time as well. Also, everything is done by a smart contract, agreements processing etc. You can have a better solid idea through the whitepaper Smiley
Yes,you're right Smiley  To provide transparency and trust between customers and frelancers this can be achieved by building an ecosystem based on blockchain technology. This project can be more attractive because of its content found in the whitepaper. It will really help to many people. The creator of this project is a smart person. He knows what people really need. I believe that Freelanex will be the answer to many people's problem about unemployment all arround the world.

lunnatic

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:11:39 AM

That is really a good point but you have to remember that this is not the usual ICO that they will have like a bar percent on how many they have raised, it was on the exchanges so meaning to say they have to coordinate with shortex or p2pb2b. But it is really good if they will have that one! So far, I am not hearing any complaints on telegram group so I guess, it is doing fine as of this writing.
yeah right that's no problem, because in P2PB2B there is sales information,
but the system is not complete, there is information in the form of progress, but enough, good luck for today

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄