Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:01:05 AM

At the end each and everyone will be newbies, that's why we are a partnership with mid-scaled freelancer platforms and some outsource agencies. First of all there will be some skill tests, and each and everyone's portfolios will be checked manually, and then they will be promoted as level one, then we will get jobs and distribute them with verified freelancers, and let them grow inside the platform. And you might have a question of how we will get these jobs, thats why we need partnerships with mid scaled freelancer platforms and outsource companies.

Good, thanks for clarifying that question from me but do you already have names of these platforms that you are going to be partnered with? or maybe, you are going to seek first? So let say, I am working on one of the platforms that you are partnered with and I already have those skill tests or any test that can boost my profile, is it going to be reflected on yours? or should I do the same drill? Because most of these tests are just the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:15:30 AM

Well, as you know that in any industry whatever it is, if you are a newbie there would be a small chance of getting hired with someone, especially in this kind of business, so if I am a newbie in freelancing, is there a chance for me to grow into your platform? like boost my skills and maybe attract clients? and what would be my advantage/s for using it?
What you are saying is very true. I think freelanex should have a feature like tutorials and training sessions where old and experience members on the platform would be interacting with new members and providing them with the necessary skills that will refine and increase their value on the job market.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:25:30 AM

Well, as you know that in any industry whatever it is, if you are a newbie there would be a small chance of getting hired with someone, especially in this kind of business, so if I am a newbie in freelancing, is there a chance for me to grow into your platform? like boost my skills and maybe attract clients? and what would be my advantage/s for using it?
What you are saying is very true. I think freelanex should have a feature like tutorials and training sessions where old and experience members on the platform would be interacting with new members and providing them with the necessary skills that will refine and increase their value on the job market.
it's hard to provide some kind of tutorial feature, because some people also don't like the feature because it's constrained by distance,
then not all experts will also give the tutorial, because this platform is a to find job, of course people will also compete

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:28:11 AM

But do you know that most project managers think it is bounty hunters that rather kill their tokens on the market. This mentality lead to set some strict and hard rules for the hunters just to frustrate them. This rather make the hunters feel bitter, dump the tokens at any price and leave the project. I would advise Freelanex to keep a cordial relationship with their community in order to win their trust.

If they do think about that, what is the sense of launching a bounty campaign? is it because it is the traditional way of promoting project in cryptoworld? Yeah, most of them think that it will kill the token but there are some that always support these people. They have to understand that the bounties are just a small percentage of the total supply so if they really have a good project with good plan it won't affect a lot. That is my point on this
I agree.If the project has a good marketing plan and strategy to meet their soft and hard cap they don't have to worry because it is only a small percentage of total supply allocated to the bountie. In fact bounties  distribute a lot as a part of success of every project through different campaigns. I think it is not fair to blame bounties that they are the reason of price dump because i believed every hunters give importance for their effort and they will not sell at a lower value( but maybe not all ) Smiley

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:28:33 AM

it's hard to provide some kind of tutorial feature, because some people also don't like the feature because it's constrained by distance,
then not all experts will also give the tutorial, because this platform is a to find job, of course people will also compete
Your opinion is absolutely right, if you are looking for a tutorial there might be on YouTube,
Freelanex provides a place for job seekers in the field of services, not to provide space for people who want to search for just tutorials.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:33:58 AM

IEO Freelanex is already running and in less than 11 days they will close Round 1,
I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:04:26 AM

Please I want to find out from the Freelanex team that will there be loyalty promotions where members who hold higher amounts of tokens would be given a priority in terms of job acquisition or maybe decision taking on the platform?

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:13:07 AM

Tutorials on the platform does not necessarily means physical lecturing, there are online trainings as well. And also, offering training services to a colleague on the platform doesn't necessarily mean that person will later overtake you and win contracts. It would rather increase the value of the platform and attract more customers to hire people from the platform. This way, there will be a win win relationship.
Kez1817

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:56:18 AM

Tutorials on the platform does not necessarily means physical lecturing, there are online trainings as well. And also, offering training services to a colleague on the platform doesn't necessarily mean that person will later overtake you and win contracts. It would rather increase the value of the platform and attract more customers to hire people from the platform. This way, there will be a win win relationship.
I agree. Online training will help new worker to find and grow their skill as freelancer so that Freelanex platform can be more attractive and it will help the project to continuously grow if their are more customers hire people from Freelanex. And then platform's members will not come from one place. For that case they can offer only online training. But if this project is to be built in the real world and have branches in different area,then they need to train members not just online.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 05:27:47 AM

Thanks for your confidence. We are doing everything to keep FLXC price up, the main reason is we have to offer good value for investors and as well as we have to keep higher value when freelanex platform start performed.

Good Job, something like that really needs to be done, a good offer and a guaranteed value of the freelanex token is very much needed
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:24:06 AM

But do you know that most project managers think it is bounty hunters that rather kill their tokens on the market. This mentality lead to set some strict and hard rules for the hunters just to frustrate them. This rather make the hunters feel bitter, dump the tokens at any price and leave the project. I would advise Freelanex to keep a cordial relationship with their community in order to win their trust.

If they do think about that, what is the sense of launching a bounty campaign? is it because it is the traditional way of promoting project in cryptoworld? Yeah, most of them think that it will kill the token but there are some that always support these people. They have to understand that the bounties are just a small percentage of the total supply so if they really have a good project with good plan it won't affect a lot. That is my point on this

Totally agree with you, hunters doing a big thing for us in social media and creative content distribution etc, that is really helpful for us Smiley

At the end each and everyone will be newbies, that's why we are a partnership with mid-scaled freelancer platforms and some outsource agencies. First of all there will be some skill tests, and each and everyone's portfolios will be checked manually, and then they will be promoted as level one, then we will get jobs and distribute them with verified freelancers, and let them grow inside the platform. And you might have a question of how we will get these jobs, thats why we need partnerships with mid scaled freelancer platforms and outsource companies.

Good, thanks for clarifying that question from me but do you already have names of these platforms that you are going to be partnered with? or maybe, you are going to seek first? So let say, I am working on one of the platforms that you are partnered with and I already have those skill tests or any test that can boost my profile, is it going to be reflected on yours? or should I do the same drill? Because most of these tests are just the same.

As I stated above, we are having negotiations and will be announced soon, and some of the partners we cannot mention anywhere because of nature. And Yes, if you are a member of a partner's platform and rated freelancer you will become rated here too, and also our tests and your portfolios will make you rated as well.

No worries there will be, we will developing the forum as well with Alpha version, and definitely there will be Freelanex Learning platform as well, but it will take some time to launch until then we will have support from external educational sites Smiley

IEO Freelanex is already running and in less than 11 days they will close Round 1,
I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

I will declare exact details after the IEO Round 1, so far around 40% tokens are sold in p2pb2b and in Shortex there are around 32% FLXC sold so far. hope we will have a good number within these 11 days.

Please I want to find out from the Freelanex team that will there be loyalty promotions where members who hold higher amounts of tokens would be given a priority in terms of job acquisition or maybe decision taking on the platform?

Yes, we are planning for loyalty promotion, will be announced soon, because most of users who purchase a higher amount from preIEO suggest this, and we are having a discussion, and definitely there will be good impressive things for our loyalty members. Please stay touch, will announce soon Smiley

Thanks for your confidence. We are doing everything to keep FLXC price up, the main reason is we have to offer good value for investors and as well as we have to keep higher value when freelanex platform start performed.

Good Job, something like that really needs to be done, a good offer and a guaranteed value of the freelanex token is very much needed

Never broke your trust on us, definitely, we have possible trust that we can stable token value after the IEO Smiley
azsegen7

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:28:40 PM

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:15:47 PM

I try to visit P2PB2B and try to find information about the supply that has been sold, but I can't find it, is there anyone here who can provide that information?  Huh

P2PB2B does not display sales that IEO has sold currently in progress, so we can only wait until IEO is finished and after that ask the team how the IEO results are.

But I hope Freelanex in its sales success and achieving the target in this project will continue to grow.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:22:22 PM

P2PB2B does not display sales that IEO has sold currently in progress, so we can only wait until IEO is finished and after that ask the team how the IEO results are.

But I hope Freelanex in its sales success and achieving the target in this project will continue to grow.

Yes, p2pb2b and shortex also not showing these details. But we will update only IEO done, it will not be an issue. but you can check above reply i made about the sales.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:40:44 AM

Yes, p2pb2b and shortex also not showing these details. But we will update only IEO done, it will not be an issue. but you can check above reply i made about the sales.
but should the developer do that because it can give investors comfort about your sales, should it be easy?
because this project is very good and will probably be the top project by the end of this year

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:49:50 AM

I saw IEO on shortex, and it says that the goal must be 10 million USD,
what if Shortex cannot raise funds that far? Will this cause Freelanex to not work?

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:51:46 AM

If the progress of the IEO is only going to be displayed at the end of the whole token sale, then I think that is not the best. Some investors use the progress to predict the success of the whole process and decide whether to join or not so I would advise the team to display the progress

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:02:08 AM

If the progress of the IEO is only going to be displayed at the end of the whole token sale, then I think that is not the best. Some investors use the progress to predict the success of the whole process and decide whether to join or not so I would advise the team to display the progress
I support your opinion, if the team shows progress, it will have a positive effect on the project,
but if  the project does not have a softcap I think it does not matter,

Kez1817

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:05:54 AM

I saw IEO on shortex, and it says that the goal must be 10 million USD,
what if Shortex cannot raise funds that far? Will this cause Freelanex to not work?
Let's have a possitive view. Freelanex is a good project and i believed it can bring more investors to invest and buy FLXC tokens. So far ,if the token sold in p2pb2b is 40% and around 30% in shortex i think it is a good sign and we are hoping that it will continue to increase before 11days end for the round 1 of IEO.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:16:09 AM

Could it also be that sales are not going on well as expected and so team has decided to hide the progress of the sales for now? Because this is quite strange to me and its my first time of witnessing a token sale like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: