Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:05:28 AM

the Freelanex team is confident, why all can't trust them?
I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.

I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes
You're right ,for just five day's Freelanex has more than 40% progress in p2pb2b and it was a good sign for this project. But i think people trusted the team and the project because if not they will not patronized FLXC tokens in this IEO.

Yes, we have good positive thoughts that we can win the market, because of the project nature. And we will do it somehow, belive on the team, not the exchanges and other things Smiley
Of course,there is no doubt because the life and success of a project is depends on the team that makes way for the project to succeed. Without the effort of the team,the project would be dead. I believed Freelanex will succeed no matter what happens and that is because of the good project platform,effective marketing strategy and team support.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:07:39 AM

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.

You're right ,for just five day's Freelanex has more than 40% progress in p2pb2b and it was a good sign for this project. But i think people trusted the team and the project because if not they will not patronized FLXC tokens in this IEO.

Yes, we have good positive thoughts that we can win the market, because of the project nature. And we will do it somehow, belive on the team, not the exchanges and other things Smiley
Of course,there is no doubt because the life and success of a project is depends on the team that makes way for the project to succeed. Without the effort of the team,the project would be dead. I believed Freelanex will succeed no matter what happens and that is because of the good project platform,effective marketing strategy and team support.
This kind of spirit has to be done by community members, I like it,
for sure if it's not FUD then the project will be fine, I know there are some who don't like Freelanex but that will make the team more excited

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:19:44 AM

I personally do not trust these ICO ratings because there have been several instances where companies pay to these ICO rating sites for them to be given such high positive reviews. I just hope these high ratings and positive reviews for Freelanex are all genuine.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:59:25 AM

I personally do not trust these ICO ratings because there have been several instances where companies pay to these ICO rating sites for them to be given such high positive reviews. I just hope these high ratings and positive reviews for Freelanex are all genuine.
Yes its true, there have been several instances where companies with high and positive reviews ended up failing to produce a good platform for their users. The team should be committed to their work and provide the much expected results either than relying so much on their "high" ratings and reviews

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:05:01 AM

indeed we cannot know whether this project is really clear or not with a high rating we do not judge for certainty about it,
but it is quite helpful to review the project, of course we must be careful if we want to invest in the project,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:10:54 AM

indeed we cannot know whether this project is really clear or not with a high rating we do not judge for certainty about it,
but it is quite helpful to review the project, of course we must be careful if we want to invest in the project,
at least Freelanex has a perfect rating on ICObench, 5.0 and has 5 stars, this is good for giving confidence,
usually projects with high ratings on ICObench are far from the word Scam !,
they are already verified there, so don't worry about Freelanex

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:28:48 AM

at least Freelanex has a perfect rating on ICObench, 5.0 and has 5 stars, this is good for giving confidence,
My concern is not about being scam or not. Sure, I trust Freelanex that they are real. My concern is their ability to produce, deliver and sustain the expected services as promised. Some projects were real and genuine during ICO alright, but after their token sale and listing on the market, their coins have no value... I hope you get my point now?
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:32:51 AM

That's right! Do not focus only with those IEO ratings and reviews  instead look and find out another information regarding this project. Based on all the information written in whitepaper,Freelanex has the potential to succeed regardless of current market situation( in my own review).

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 06:06:40 AM

The team has answered all the questions, and they already have the intention after IEO ends,
 so don't worry, friends, everyone will know how Freelanex will progress at the end.
I think the good intentions of the friends asking above are not wrong just to see the development of IEO Freelanex all the time. So investors can see real developments.

Everything will be declare to the public soon through our social channels Smiley
We are waiting for the latest and exciting news
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:32:09 AM

The team has answered all the questions, and they already have the intention after IEO ends,
 so don't worry, friends, everyone will know how Freelanex will progress at the end.
I think the good intentions of the friends asking above are not wrong just to see the development of IEO Freelanex all the time. So investors can see real developments.

Everything will be declare to the public soon through our social channels Smiley
I know everyone is waiting for news from the Freelanex Team about the progress of their sales,
but now the team is focusing on project promotion because that is important for now

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:35:37 AM

I know everyone is waiting for news from the Freelanex Team about the progress of their sales,
but now the team is focusing on project promotion because that is important for now
Yes, we will see what the Freelanex project team will do in making a promotional event, I do not join the community in their telegram. I only monitor it in this thread, hopefully the promotional event they do can attract the attention of the community.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:16:56 AM

Appreciate mate, we always need to deliver the best things for our supporters.

This kind of spirit has to be done by community members, I like it,
for sure if it's not FUD then the project will be fine, I know there are some who don't like Freelanex but that will make the team more excited

Every project has haters, same thing for us Smiley but that is the nature, we don't need to engage with them, so so far everything going easy Smiley and yes, help with our supporters we can make this project better Smiley

As you know, we cannot pay each and every platform to give us high ratings when there is no effective value, and if we paid them there is some mark like in ICOBench they will mark as a Pro, but you can see that we use their services or not. And yes, these every rating sites are independent rating sites without any payment or any personal contacts, and all genuine.

Im not getting what you trying to say, please clarify it so i can provide you the answer

You can see all trusted and independent platforms which are listed us with high ratings and you can see whether we purchase their pro package to boost ratings or its just independent Smiley We can proudly say that we good high ratings from all independent platforms and it is like good achievement for us.

My concern is not about being scam or not. Sure, I trust Freelanex that they are real. My concern is their ability to produce, deliver and sustain the expected services as promised. Some projects were real and genuine during ICO alright, but after their token sale and listing on the market, their coins have no value... I hope you get my point now?

And please don't compare with other projects who failed, and you can check our documents and the market, you will see we can do it or not. because our target is not only IEO, just take the money and leave, our target is run this business, help every freelancer and get a good profit from it and build the name on the market. In reality, yes we will raise around 10m or less, but the value of this project is more than 10x of hard cap. We will have 100s of possible things and yes, of course, our supporters as well.

And the token value, as we mentioned earlier we have good plans to keep our token price stable, and when we start to perform on freelanex definitly we will have good FLXC circulation and that also will help to stabilize or increase the price. And yes, of course, we have other strategies as well.

And then, you will have a doubt how supporters will have good benift other than trading FLXC or freelancing? You can check any rated freelancer platform in which freelancers earn money well and who runs agencies inside the platform. Yes, you can be like them when you guys are our supporters, you guys will be able to become rated freelancers when we help to boost your profiles and help them to become one, and you will be able to run an agency inside freelanex, and have good benifit from this.  And yes, this is a win-win concept and a big opportunity for everyone.

miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:14:08 AM

Yes, we will see what the Freelanex project team will do in making a promotional event, I do not join the community in their telegram. I only monitor it in this thread, hopefully the promotional event they do can attract the attention of the community.

Agree, they are kept saying don't compare our project with the other failed projects. We are not comparable with others, but they seem to be very attractive at the beginning of their promotions. I have been watching this project update from the beginning still, we need to get more details as the team progresses their promotions.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:41:26 PM

How's the sale going so far? Round 1 will end in about less than 2days now and let us see if we still need round 2 and 3 but based on what I am seeing on exchanges - p2pb2b and shortex it seems like we still need another round to make sure that funds will be raised successfully. So we will see by the end of 24th. Regarding round 2 and 3, let say other exchanges like big exchanges will have an interest to list this project for their IEO, are you open for that? or Did you applied for another listing to other exchanges for your incoming rounds?
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:03:29 AM

How's the sale going so far? Round 1 will end in about less than 2days now and let us see if we still need round 2 and 3 but based on what I am seeing on exchanges - p2pb2b and shortex it seems like we still need another round to make sure that funds will be raised successfully. So we will see by the end of 24th. Regarding round 2 and 3, let say other exchanges like big exchanges will have an interest to list this project for their IEO, are you open for that? or Did you applied for another listing to other exchanges for your incoming rounds?

Everything as we expected so far, and as everyone asking we are in discussion to launch round 2 with Alpha version of Freelanex platform, so I believe we can build more trust in the community and we will be able to deliver good hope for our supporters, and also launch with a major exchange for round 2. I hope you guys also want this from us?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:11:03 AM

We can't tell their possible performance as we don't know their real capability of delivering their results. Even if they raise sufficient funds for their developments, it is not yet an assurance that they will give their clients what has been promised. Crypto business is really a high risk investment. You have no real guarantee if your investments will get back or not. Usually after IEO or ICO, the updates come very slow from the dev team. Hard to push them because it is their prerogative to do things. So it is your own judgment if you will invest or not, believe on the project or not. It is really your choice here.
gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:11:56 AM

There will be 2nd round as I understand from their website. # rounds of IEO its sounds like crazy. If big exchanges would have had interest to project than they had listed IEO on own exchange. But in fact they have IEO on this 2 unknown exchanges.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:32:42 AM

There will be 2nd round as I understand from their website. # rounds of IEO its sounds like crazy. If big exchanges would have had interest to project than they had listed IEO on own exchange. But in fact they have IEO on this 2 unknown exchanges.

2nd and 3rd rounds are already planned. I am not actually aware of shortex but p2pb2b is quite known it just that it has a bad reputation but whatever it is as long as the project is really good of course, this will be a success. One reason that I can see why this good project is not listed on bigger ones cause there are a lot of factors and as for me, it can be the listing fee. Maybe, they are just going to use it for development instead of paying it to exchange/s
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:10:52 AM

Yes, we have to watch carefully about the project because without researching about the project, it is not a good idea for investing. Based on the rating we should invest because previously we have seen much higher rating project getting into scam after fundraising.
gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:27:48 AM

2nd and 3rd rounds are already planned. I am not actually aware of shortex but p2pb2b is quite known it just that it has a bad reputation but whatever it is as long as the project is really good of course, this will be a success. One reason that I can see why this good project is not listed on bigger ones cause there are a lot of factors and as for me, it can be the listing fee. Maybe, they are just going to use it for development instead of paying it to exchange/s

But on their site it writes that only 2 rounds will be. And now they are going to make 3rd round? Why si this? If they can't raise money dusing this 2 rounds, 3rd rould can't help them I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: