Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:43:18 PM

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.
I personally do not trust these ICO ratings because there have been several instances where companies pay to these ICO rating sites for them to be given such high positive reviews. I just hope these high ratings and positive reviews for Freelanex are all genuine.
indeed we cannot know whether this project is really clear or not with a high rating we do not judge for certainty about it,
but it is quite helpful to review the project, of course we must be careful if we want to invest in the project,
at least Freelanex has a perfect rating on ICObench, 5.0 and has 5 stars, this is good for giving confidence,
usually projects with high ratings on ICObench are far from the word Scam !,
they are already verified there, so don't worry about Freelanex
My concern is not about being scam or not. Sure, I trust Freelanex that they are real. My concern is their ability to produce, deliver and sustain the expected services as promised. Some projects were real and genuine during ICO alright, but after their token sale and listing on the market, their coins have no value... I hope you get my point now?

We can't tell their possible performance as we don't know their real capability of delivering their results. Even if they raise sufficient funds for their developments, it is not yet an assurance that they will give their clients what has been promised. Crypto business is really a high risk investment. You have no real guarantee if your investments will get back or not. Usually after IEO or ICO, the updates come very slow from the dev team. Hard to push them because it is their prerogative to do things. So it is your own judgment if you will invest or not, believe on the project or not. It is really your choice here.

Appreciate, and no worries tomorrow we will do announcement through our channels about raising and when will be round 2 as well. And we have decided not launched round 2 without proof of platform, which means we have decided to launch the Alpha version and then launch IEO round 2. So it will help everyone to have a better idea about the project

How's the sale going so far? Round 1 will end in about less than 2days now and let us see if we still need round 2 and 3 but based on what I am seeing on exchanges - p2pb2b and shortex it seems like we still need another round to make sure that funds will be raised successfully. So we will see by the end of 24th. Regarding round 2 and 3, let say other exchanges like big exchanges will have an interest to list this project for their IEO, are you open for that? or Did you applied for another listing to other exchanges for your incoming rounds?

There will be 2nd round as I understand from their website. # rounds of IEO its sounds like crazy. If big exchanges would have had interest to project than they had listed IEO on own exchange. But in fact they have IEO on this 2 unknown exchanges.

What do you mean by unknown exchange? Already we got listed on p2pb2b and shortex for round 2, and what we mentioned we will be listed on one more exchange other than p2pb2b and shortex for round 2.

There will be 2nd round as I understand from their website. # rounds of IEO its sounds like crazy. If big exchanges would have had interest to project than they had listed IEO on own exchange. But in fact they have IEO on this 2 unknown exchanges.

2nd and 3rd rounds are already planned. I am not actually aware of shortex but p2pb2b is quite known it just that it has a bad reputation but whatever it is as long as the project is really good of course, this will be a success. One reason that I can see why this good project is not listed on bigger ones cause there are a lot of factors and as for me, it can be the listing fee. Maybe, they are just going to use it for development instead of paying it to exchange/s

To be honest with you we both exchanges are small-sized exchanges, and yes for round 2 we will get listed one more good exchange other than p2pb2b and shortex. And we have decided to postponed round 2, and will launch round 2 with our Alpha version, so every supporter knows what exactly freelanex and we will be able to run campaign with confidence.

the Freelanex team is confident, why all can't trust them?
I saw it on P2PB2B FLXC has a pretty fast progress, you can see it there with the green line, so calm down they can do it!  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that not all are not trusting them? Is there an article that I can check to see if there are any bad reviews about them? I have checked their ratings from known people in crypto specializing ICOs but all of them are good reviews. Anyway, whatever it is this project is really good for all people working specially at home.

Appreciate mate, we have everywhere positive "high" ratings and we always wanna do best for our supporters, and once we launched the freelanex main platform we believe most of us can have the benefits by freelancing.
I personally do not trust these ICO ratings because there have been several instances where companies pay to these ICO rating sites for them to be given such high positive reviews. I just hope these high ratings and positive reviews for Freelanex are all genuine.
indeed we cannot know whether this project is really clear or not with a high rating we do not judge for certainty about it,
but it is quite helpful to review the project, of course we must be careful if we want to invest in the project,

Yes, we have to watch carefully about the project because without researching about the project, it is not a good idea for investing. Based on the rating we should invest because previously we have seen much higher rating project getting into scam after fundraising.

Thanks for interesting in us. And We have considered this issue, and we have decided to launch round 2 after launch Freelanex Alpha version. So we can proceed with a clear idea about Freelanex

2nd and 3rd rounds are already planned. I am not actually aware of shortex but p2pb2b is quite known it just that it has a bad reputation but whatever it is as long as the project is really good of course, this will be a success. One reason that I can see why this good project is not listed on bigger ones cause there are a lot of factors and as for me, it can be the listing fee. Maybe, they are just going to use it for development instead of paying it to exchange/s

But on their site it writes that only 2 rounds will be. And now they are going to make 3rd round? Why si this? If they can't raise money dusing this 2 rounds, 3rd rould can't help them I think.

No sir, we always mentioned there will be round 3 as well because we cannot raise 10 million from round 1 and 2. from round 1 we raised some amount which can cover development and marketing as we expected, and also we have decided to launch round 2 and 3 after launched Freelanex Alpha version on rated exchnages. So we can proceed with other rounds without any doubt. I guess you guys also waiting for Platform before contribute.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

at least Freelanex has a perfect rating on ICObench, 5.0 and has 5 stars, this is good for giving confidence,
My concern is not about being scam or not. Sure, I trust Freelanex that they are real. My concern is their ability to produce, deliver and sustain the expected services as promised. Some projects were real and genuine during ICO alright, but after their token sale and listing on the market, their coins have no value... I hope you get my point now?

We can't tell their possible performance as we don't know their real capability of delivering their results. Even if they raise sufficient funds for their developments, it is not yet an assurance that they will give their clients what has been promised. Crypto business is really a high risk investment. You have no real guarantee if your investments will get back or not. Usually after IEO or ICO, the updates come very slow from the dev team. Hard to push them because it is their prerogative to do things. So it is your own judgment if you will invest or not, believe on the project or not. It is really your choice here.

Appreciate, and no worries tomorrow we will do announcement through our channels about raising and when will be round 2 as well. And we have decided not launched round 2 without proof of platform, which means we have decided to launch the Alpha version and then launch IEO round 2. So it will help everyone to have a better idea about the project

Actually, that is the right thing to do. Even before thinking of another round of collecting money, you should offer something to the public because it is not all about raising money but your real development of the product. If you are focused on how to raise funds, it will not come easy. Why not push thru the Beta version before launching IEO round 2? That might attract a lot of potential investors if you can deliver that one.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:09:12 AM

Freelanex team attended World Blockchain Summit in Dubai:

https://twitter.com/freelanex/status/1187657619638509568

Do you have a recap video of this summit? As I know Dubai aims to be a leader in blockchain technology last time. Have you got any partners there?
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:01:43 PM

Actually, that is the right thing to do. Even before thinking of another round of collecting money, you should offer something to the public because it is not all about raising money but your real development of the product. If you are focused on how to raise funds, it will not come easy. Why not push thru the Beta version before launching IEO round 2? That might attract a lot of potential investors if you can deliver that one.

Yes, we wanted funds for development and now we are ready and will continue with development and once we launch Alpha version we will go for round 2, I think this is the best way to proceed with trust.

Freelanex team attended World Blockchain Summit in Dubai:

https://twitter.com/freelanex/status/1187657619638509568

Do you have a recap video of this summit? As I know Dubai aims to be a leader in blockchain technology last time. Have you got any partners there?

Yes, We got few leads, and will having meetings upcoming days, I hope everything will be perfect with partnerships.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:37:31 PM

Everything as we expected so far, and as everyone asking we are in discussion to launch round 2 with Alpha version of Freelanex platform, so I believe we can build more trust in the community and we will be able to deliver good hope for our supporters, and also launch with a major exchange for round 2. I hope you guys also want this from us?

A major exchange? I am so happy in that case, I might invest if so cause you know it is really good if you are going to be listed on a big exchange like kucoin or maybe gate.io would be really great cause as for me, binance is not really that good cause they will just let people get rekt! but still a good idea though.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:30:19 PM

Everything as we expected so far, and as everyone asking we are in discussion to launch round 2 with Alpha version of Freelanex platform, so I believe we can build more trust in the community and we will be able to deliver good hope for our supporters, and also launch with a major exchange for round 2. I hope you guys also want this from us?

A major exchange? I am so happy in that case, I might invest if so cause you know it is really good if you are going to be listed on a big exchange like kucoin or maybe gate.io would be really great cause as for me, binance is not really that good cause they will just let people get rekt! but still a good idea though.

Yes, on one of major exchanges. Follow social channels, we will make announcement once ready for round 2.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:32:34 PM

Yes, on one of major exchanges. Follow social channels, we will make announcement once ready for round 2.

Great ) Hope for Kucoin or may be even Tier 1 exchanges (Binance, Okex, Huobi)  Roll Eyes This is most decent exchanges for IEO nowdays )
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:18:52 PM

I want to know how you plan to attract non-experienced users to the platform who do not use cryptocurrency. This is the main problem for many crypto projects.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 07:44:41 PM

I want to know how you plan to attract non-experienced users to the platform who do not use cryptocurrency. This is the main problem for many crypto projects.
one way is to work in a real way and not just to give like writing or anything else, but directly provide a detailed theory that is easy to understand, but many projects do not do this, is the freelanex team able to carry out this task? if they are able it is hard which will not be in vain

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
patz22

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:13:59 AM

Freelanex platform is all about having your services offered or getting services from free lancers. Let just say that the tokens can be used to pay them or fees in using the services so it is kind of easy to use.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:57:28 AM

We know the issues, there will be 10% freelancers who has experience in crypto things, but it will not be an issue in Freelanex platform, this platform is blockchain-based, but it will work as same as other platforms and the payment methods you can choose whether crypto or FIAT as your interest.

And also there will be some explanation videos, and we are working on those and will release them with the platform. So no need to worry if you have no experience.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:00:29 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 10:53:26 AM by daniahya

Is IEO coming soon for phase 2?
I want to know where the next IEO will take place. Hopefully what you say is true, in one of the best markets.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:08:54 PM

Is IEO coming soon for phase 2?
I want to know where the next IEO will take place. Hopefully what you say is true, in one of the best markets.

We will make an official announcement soon,
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:08:24 AM

I will wait for the IEO coming im excited for this project because this project the ways for all freelancer likes me, with your perfect feature
sure suprised will come from all investor after IEO is coming.
patz22

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:34:14 PM

When are you going to make an announcement then? is it going to be this year? or maybe, you will have to wait for that 3rd exchange to confirm? By the way, how was the 1st sale? is it successful? or not that enough?
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:54:39 AM

We know the issues, there will be 10% freelancers who has experience in crypto things, but it will not be an issue in Freelanex platform, this platform is blockchain-based, but it will work as same as other platforms and the payment methods you can choose whether crypto or FIAT as your interest.

And also there will be some explanation videos, and we are working on those and will release them with the platform. So no need to worry if you have no experience.

Everything seems to be very interesting, but one thing not clear from you, for a freelancer, you need to have more partners for posting their Jobs, so how can you choose those posting whether they are legit or not? So whether you will accept Job posting from the partners or only for the individuals?
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:04:47 PM

When are you going to make an announcement then? is it going to be this year? or maybe, you will have to wait for that 3rd exchange to confirm? By the way, how was the 1st sale? is it successful? or not that enough?
I'm waiting for this answer too, but I'm sure it will probably be this year or it will also be done after the sale on the Shortex launchpad is complete it's just unfortunate because we don't know how much total money they got from IEO.
patz22

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:03:07 AM

I'm waiting for this answer too, but I'm sure it will probably be this year or it will also be done after the sale on the Shortex launchpad is complete it's just unfortunate because we don't know how much total money they got from IEO.

There are no announcements or news yet for the past 2 weeks now I believe! but I know that the team is really doing great when it comes to that! and let see as we move along if they will give out the news about the first sale but hopefully, there are no issues between the exchanges.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:21:46 PM

There are no announcements or news yet for the past 2 weeks now I believe! but I know that the team is really doing great when it comes to that! and let see as we move along if they will give out the news about the first sale but hopefully, there are no issues between the exchanges.
Hopefully there is no bad news that we will receive, because it is quite sad if something bad happens in the sale of IEO in the exchange, hopefully all of it can run smoothly and as expected
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:50:37 PM

In fact, freelancers, as entrepreneurs, choose their own client. But what about traders who create investment recommendations or offer services? Have these freelance platforms considered how to help traders promote services so they don't have to spam in telegram?
hoho, do you consider yourself to be such a person? Don't traders invest only for themselves? And those involved in the development of strategies, they go to social trading platforms, isn’t that so?
I tried several platforms, it is not profitable. You give a large percentage for providing you customers. All the same, an online business should cover more users than can be found in such places.
The blockchain industry is very young, and the demand for specialists is always high. Try Freelanex, the conditions there are favorable for freelancers. Or if you want to communicate more and promote services directly, then taklimakan is useful, you can write trading articles and receive payments there. It will also be easier to find direct customers, since in social networks the client base is larger
I did not read the concept thoroughly, but it is Freelanex that looks convenient for a professional search. it’s difficult to compare now, it will be more effective to hire platforms or just social networks. It is worth to try both options, then you will definitely stay with profit
I do not really understand what you mean, what benefits will be gained? Please provide this information in detail so that I can understand what you mean, I just got to know freelanex proyeo maybe you can explain it to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: