Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:09:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2721 times)
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:05:04 PM

I read whitepaper, own stablecoin is really cool, mate! I will be follow for this project because ecosystem of service is future

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:42:05 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 12:42:03 PM by MrCrank

You have bounty program, rewarding those who test the system for finding bugs.
Do you have signature campaign or avatar bounty?
Gregor73

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:38:20 PM

85% of the success of the platform as a whole depends on the team, so let's hope that these are exceptionally experienced guys. I would like to learn more about the team.
Selihof

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:17:40 PM

I want to get for the budget is really a quality product. How can I earn using Timvi?
TimviOfficial

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:00:13 PM

I think the world needs projects like Timvi. But I have a couple of questions, how does the TBond service work?

For example:
Donald wants to receive a yearly interest by exchanging his ETH to TMV. He becomes the counterparty for William who wants to issue a TBond.

Donald transfers ETH to William and receives an equivalent amount in TMV.
Furthermore, after the TBond expires, Donald receives a 10% interest in TMV fromthe received TMV. The system charges a commission of up to 10% on this
‘coupon profit’.

If William doesn’t repay the TBond by depositing TMV on time, then Donald will receive the TBox created by William’s TBond  minus  10% of the ETH available for withdrawal.

Read more about TBond on the website:
https://timvi.com/details-bond.html
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:34:04 PM

I am an investor who has been looking for a passive and stable income for a long time. What can this project offer me?
1) You can earn 3% in the moment by recapitalizing toxic TBox
2) You can get annual interest rate if you’re a TBond owner
3) You can increase your  ETH amount in a growing market using the Leverage service

You can learn more about all Timvi financial services on our website:
https://timvi.com/details.html

In the near future we will introduce new financial instruments.
Stay tuned for announcements in our social networks!
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:22:56 PM

These are really tough times, but there is still hope for a growing market. Do you have a plan to support TMV pricing policy?
The latest report of the European Central Bank shows the growth of the stablecoins market: the market capitalization of stablecoins increased from 1.5 billion euros in January 2018  to 4.3 billion euros in July 2019.

Our TMV stablecoin is collateralized by ETH. In addition, we have developed a special recapitalization mechanism to support the TMV collateral.
More details linked below:
https://medium.com/timviofficial/what-is-recapitalization-40d58a2d0f70
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:09:47 PM

guys, U need ieo or kinda..its great way to build big community
We don’t issue tokens on their own, so we can’t sell them on ICO, etc. The target price of our stablecoin is $1 and the tokens’ emission is possible only if it is collateralized. We want to create a community around the Timvi project with the help of our convenient financial instruments, transparency and zero commissions for using the TMV stablecoin.
trakjis

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

Should the price of ETH decrease, will there be a recapitalized TBond account? And what kind of algorithm to follow to eliminate recapitalization?
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 03:33:18 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 10:56:38 AM by TimviOfficial

Where can I watch a video review on the project?
I read a white paper, I do not understand everything
We are currently creating educational videos that will help lower the entry threshold to our project.
We will try to post them in the near future, but for now you can ask questions in our telegram community:
https://t.me/TimviCommunity
anglinabrad

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 03:43:48 PM

If the price of ETH rises, then everything is clear how the user can earn.
In a fall in prices, how can a user make money? This is not very clear to me. help me please
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 03:56:23 PM

You have bounty program, rewarding those who test the system for finding bugs.
Do you have signature campaign or avatar bounty?
Not yet, but we are considering it. First of all, we need to identify any possible system errors. After that, we don’t exclude the possibility of launching such bounty campaigns.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:18:22 AM

If the price of ETH rises, then everything is clear how the user can earn.
In a fall in prices, how can a user make money? This is not very clear to me. help me please

Also, they might assure that their stable coin will be of $1 value within their system but how about when it is being openly traded in other exchanges? Do you think they can guarantee that the set value of $1 will still be same in those exchanges?

From their FAQ section, it is clearly stated that they are aiming their Timvi token at $1, so right now, there is no 100% affirmation that they can commit with this value all throughout their lifespan in crypto.
anglinabrad

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 06:22:11 AM

Do I understand correctly that any user who first expressed a desire can launch recapitalization on a toxic one TBox ?
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:29:58 AM

How do we get sign ups to be eligible for platform testers soon? Will there also be a reward for us, like tokens for example.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 07:41:32 AM

85% of the success of the platform as a whole depends on the team, so let's hope that these are exceptionally experienced guys. I would like to learn more about the team.
There has been a lot of scams lately, because people trust in the names too much, but don’t fully appreciate the idea of the project and its implementation. Being a true DeFi DApp, we want users to be involved in the services’ mechanisms and the ecosystem of the Timvi project. The essence of blockchain technology is decentralization, so the project’s functionality is more important than people who’ve created it.
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:25:04 AM

What is so special about 1by1? You can instantly get TMV. It’s much more convenient than opening a new TBox, if you only need to exchange ETH to TMV and you don’t want to worry about the collateral of a TBox.

Read more on our Medium blog: Link

nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:40:30 PM

your project looks good enough, but I don’t understand one thing ... why are your social networks so weakly active? For example, I like to communicate in a telegram, but you have very few interested users there ...

fawkesnymous

Activity: 108

the revolution must be tokenized

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:36:58 PM

your project looks good enough, but I don’t understand one thing ... why are your social networks so weakly active? For example, I like to communicate in a telegram, but you have very few interested users there ...

its a reason  why i "advice" to TIMVI make ieo...its a good way to build community. of cource most of them just want fast money..but a lot of investors can became a real loyal users.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 04:00:08 PM

I read whitepaper, own stablecoin is really cool, mate! I will be follow for this project because ecosystem of service is future
Welcome, thanks for your support! It is really important for us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: