Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen after cryptocurrency  (Read 1062 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:27:11 AM

Money changed its shape through the history. As from non-monetary exchange to the need of having money. Fast forward to our current banknotes which are in my opinion slowly dying with bitcoin taking over. Many discussions are being held if bitcoin can be the primary currency in the world. Let's assume it can be. Everything has an end so what do you think will come after bitcoin? What will money look like hundreds of years from now? I predict its gonna be digital of course but I'm interested if its going to be a cryptocurrency or something else.

Yes, everything will come to an end. I think bitcoin will still be a bitcoin as it is, because many people uses cryptocurrency and this will give a little chance that bitcoin will always in use in different part of the country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:37:47 AM

Change is inevitable. We can never predict the future of the next forms of money. Bitcoin is still beyond the beginning, there might be upgrades and some changes on its mechanism but I assume that it will take a very long time for it to be replace by a new platform. We are really seeing a revolutionary phase of money form right now.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:55:14 AM

In fact, I assume that cryptocurrency will be much better going forward, there are likely to be many new concepts that will be displayed from large companies to use cryptocurrency and use technologies that have been there early, so I can conclude that there will be many who play a role for move it forward ...
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:17:22 AM

In fact, I assume that cryptocurrency will be much better going forward, there are likely to be many new concepts that will be displayed from large companies to use cryptocurrency and use technologies that have been there early, so I can conclude that there will be many who play a role for move it forward ...
The current condition is stay in 8.1k USD so many development is holding the Bitcoin. Nowadays number of companies are accepting the Bitcoin and many Japanese companies are pay the cryptocurrency. But most are follow the USD valuation, Because it will fluctuate anytime so they are all fix USD value. May be upcoming updates are stop the Banking industry so we never guess the further moment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:26:43 AM

Money changed its shape through the history. As from non-monetary exchange to the need of having money. Fast forward to our current banknotes which are in my opinion slowly dying with bitcoin taking over. Many discussions are being held if bitcoin can be the primary currency in the world. Let's assume it can be. Everything has an end so what do you think will come after bitcoin? What will money look like hundreds of years from now? I predict its gonna be digital of course but I'm interested if its going to be a cryptocurrency or something else.

Back in the days where the medium of exchange was through the barter system, it slowly evolved until countries decided to have a universal currency and its value is determined by the number of gold reserve the country respectively has.

Currently, cryptocurrency is being used as an alternative payment to some products/services to merchants. But people are misunderstanding the hidden potential of cryptocurrency- which is the blockchain itself. The system of fiat may still remain the same but what makes it different is the adoption of the blockchain into our daily transactions.

Change is inevitable. We can never predict the future of the next forms of money. Bitcoin is still beyond the beginning, there might be upgrades and some changes on its mechanism but I assume that it will take a very long time for it to be replace by a new platform. We are really seeing a revolutionary phase of money form right now.

People argue that the next phase of money would be towards the e-cash system (which cryptocurrencies are the medium used). But this would take a significantly amount of time until it becomes implemented due to the economic discrepancies among countries of different financial state.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 09:51:06 AM

People argue that the next phase of money would be towards the e-cash system (which cryptocurrencies are the medium used). But this would take a significantly amount of time until it becomes implemented due to the economic discrepancies among countries of different financial state.
E-cash system?  It is more interesting to discuss in the future if the system makes cryptocurrency as the medium used.
If bitcoin is adopted as a global currency in all countries then it is very impossible for now.  Many countries prohibit it because it will disrupt the financial stability of the country and the world. This will be difficult to implement because the value is very volatile

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 11:50:13 AM

Changing times to technology it allows all digital goods or digital service using crypto as their  payment systems and its possibly change old traditional payment system tobe like that. and I think that will be a new way for a crypto currency to be used as a digital payment tool globally and for anyone.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:53:20 PM

For me, yes the history of money is changing, and if you want to fast forward the time to know what will happen to bitcoin, it thinks most government sectors will create their own cryptocurrency, and some 3rd world countries are still using fiat money. Cryptocurrencies potential and legality is still meager if you compared it to the real money, but seeing the legalization of cryptocurrency, I have to say that digital money in the future has a considerable percentage. But using bitcoin as the primary currency, I think it would never happen. Smiley
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:37:35 PM

Will there actually be a 'after cryptocurrency' moment? That should be the main question. Firstly, It would take quite a couple of years before we can be able to achieve a cashless society, that is if that at all can be achieved. So maybe not everything has an end? Just maybe. I don't see the possibility of an after crypto, unless the system crashes, and that is one event I would like to think can never happen.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:01:50 PM

After hundreds of years, the meteorite will destroy the Earth heh heh  Grin. But if you think about it, then I think that everything will return to the old days and that minerals that are depleted every day will have real value. And as a transfer of value, a digital currency based on the blockchain is suitable, in my opinion nothing better can be created. You can only improve it.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:54:26 AM

How crypto currency is gonna function is space age? It will be easy to keep lots of data, but network communication in big distances is very slow. What about double spending then and confirmations. Guess we'll be back to good old dollars or some equivalent Cheesy

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:31:50 AM

If there is something that will occur after the bitcoin, I think it's just only an altcoins. I think bitcoin is not slowly dying but rather its knowledge are being spread and now there are many people who are currently using cryptocurrency. So, I think after many years bitcoin will be widely accepted and will not be banned in other country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hank_MCS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:34:03 AM

i think we still need another 100 years to see what will happen
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:00:02 AM

For me, yes the history of money is changing, and if you want to fast forward the time to know what will happen to bitcoin, it thinks most government sectors will create their own cryptocurrency, and some 3rd world countries are still using fiat money. Cryptocurrencies potential and legality is still meager if you compared it to the real money, but seeing the legalization of cryptocurrency, I have to say that digital money in the future has a considerable percentage. But using bitcoin as the primary currency, I think it would never happen. Smiley
Changing or evolving of money to cryptocurrency will take a decade or even more than that. We can't still call it that we're almost there to that era where we can finally use digital money when having a transaction anywhere.
Technology will need to evolve together with the cryptocurrency to make it possible. It seems impossible for not but we cant say it for now, we cant expect the possible movement of bitcoin in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:17:38 AM

Bitcoin hasn't taken over the physical money yet. It has a lot to go through so we can't assume that cryptocurrency could replace fiat and that there will be another currency to replace it in the future. Lots of countries still don't recognize the cryptocurrency. People still don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is still in the process of acceptance and still needs lots of adoption.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:47:57 PM

Bitcoin hasn't taken over the physical money yet. It has a lot to go through so we can't assume that cryptocurrency could replace fiat and that there will be another currency to replace it in the future. Lots of countries still don't recognize the cryptocurrency. People still don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is still in the process of acceptance and still needs lots of adoption.
It won't ever happen either. Cryptocurrency will not be having value if it is not convertible to fiat currency or can be considered equal to a valuable thing. It would be so hard to determine its price if bitcoin will ever replace fiat, what will be our basement for its value, how will it become valuable if we can't determine its value. Fiat is important, it can adapt to become a new type of money where we can use in any type of transaction together with cryptocurrency.
And what is the importance of fiat currency in the 21st century. I did not understand the logic of thinking at all. Fiat currency is a thing of the past. The future will definitely be with the cryptocurrency. Now you need to invest in cryptocurrency assets when such prices are so low.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:52:25 PM

Most likely what happens 100 years from now the world will be increasingly sophisticated technological advances, which are already ancient
use of fiat currency. It seems that the world has implemented a digital payment system, cryptocurrency will be used as a legal payment
instrument. Governments around the world have made regulations regarding usage cryptocurrency as a legal payment tool, and fiat is
no longer used. Every single thing becomes digital with super technology, maybe in the future there will be more sophisticated technology
than blockchain. We'll see what happens, maybe our thinking power has not been able to achieve it. in my opinion the most important thing
right now is not the past or the future, do the best for our lives now.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:25:08 PM

Yes its gonna be a cryptocurrency and a digital asset once the bitcoin gonna be the primary currency . And i think its gonna be happen in the near future.
If bitcoin come like our currency maybe the hundreds are going to be a satoshi. Because bitcoin the hundreds are called satoshi.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:21:41 AM

Money changed its shape through the history. As from non-monetary exchange to the need of having money. Fast forward to our current banknotes which are in my opinion slowly dying with bitcoin taking over.

First and foremost what you need to know and understand is that, Bitcoin is not really taking over banknotes. The number of people using or who own bitcoin are not that many comparing to the number of people who have no idea of what bitcoin or cryptocurrency is or its existence.  Cryptocurrency might take over but not any moment from now. It might really take a long time.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:33:47 AM

We cannot say anything in advance, the value of cryptocurrencies after hundreds of years will probably be raised to new heights. I think with the outstanding potential that blockchain technology brings, the future will be a global payment paradise, widely used all over the world, becoming a common means of payment for all countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: