Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GGPoker & PPPoker Unions with vpip tables!  (Read 712 times)
evnpoker (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:31:39 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 09:05:36 PM by evnpoker

Join our international clubs now!!

High traffic

Funds guaranteed

Loose players

Multiple deposit & withdrawal options (BTC/Skrill/Pokerstars)

looking for agents/players

Games available

(NLH)

(PLO)

(PLO5)

(SHORTDECK)

(OFC)

And even PLO6 ! Newest poker format released on UPoker!

Stakes range from micro to midstakes

(0.1/0.2 - 5/10)??

Strictly cash buyins No credit line to ensure liquidity

Cashout anytime

Offering rakeback for players & agents!

For you MTT grinders, not much tournament options on PPPoker/UPoker clubs?
Fret not!
Check out GGPOker for great tournaments daily! https://ggpoker.com
Benefits of going thru us instead of depositting directly thru GGPoker?
ADDITION RAKEBACK ON TOP OF WHAT THE SITE GIVES!

Pm me here now or whatsapp/telegram me at +855 93625178 for more info!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:43:52 PM

Give more details regarding to your poker site like minimum deposite and withdrawal, I just visited your site and I noticed it has a poor design if you compare to other popular poker site just keep improving your site to bring more player to try your site.
And also add more promotional like welcome bonuses.

evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:52:23 PM

Hey there, 
thanks for your input!
Which site did you visit?
I dont actually run the site im an affiliate for them.
PPPoker/UPoker are apps that allow hosts to host poker games using the apps, i am actually an agent there. Natural8 as well, i am not an owner of the site but actually an affiliate.
Would be glad to feedback criticisms to the feedback team  Smiley Smiley
PS:"Give more details regarding to your poker site like minimum deposite and withdrawal" I've edited my original post to include such details. Thanks for your feedback!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

Hello, are you one of the owner of this poker site? I suggest you purchase copper membership rank that allows to post images for better appealing here in the forum and lure gamblers. There are many members here that love poker if you have a better promotion it would be better. Promotion like the signature campaign are you also planning this? Nevertheless, welcome here in the gambling section.
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:02:04 PM

Bump. Great action on plo5 now! Don't hesitate to contact me for details on how to join us! Great for players looking for more options to play online poker  Smiley
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:19:43 PM

Just checked out the site and the design itself is alright, but I am confused as to what you are promoting here(Natural8 or PPPoker) since I know about PPPoker and I have used it several times before, but this is the first I am hearing about Natural8.

Are you acting like AsiaConnect(Betting agent) as an alternative means to depositing on Natural8? Care to clarify op?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:44:51 PM

Just checked out the site and the design itself is alright, but I am confused as to what you are promoting here(Natural8 or PPPoker) since I know about PPPoker and I have used it several times before, but this is the first I am hearing about Natural8.

Are you acting like AsiaConnect(Betting agent) as an alternative means to depositing on Natural8? Care to clarify op?

I am an agent for PPPoker and UPoker carrying several clubs. What i do is i basically run an affiliate network providing my clients (grinders/recreational players) access to clubs/sites i have.
Natural8 is a skin under GGNetwork, it is a legitimate poker site but they do have affiliate programs as well and benefits of going thru an affiliate like me is you can negotiate for further rakeback on top of the promotions and rakeback the site offers. So to answer your questions yes i am acting like an agent for Natural8/PokerOK(which is another skin under the GGNetwork).
GGNetwork is more geared towards soft MTT field and PLO cash games and thats why i carry them as well to cater to grinders who are looking for alternatives to play tournaments online as PPPoker and UPoker are highly concentrated towards only cash games and no tournaments.
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:05:26 AM

Great action all day round on 5card pot limit Omaha! Don't hesitate to ask questions/pm me to find out more! We do btc settlements daily based on coinmarketcap rates!
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:10:19 AM

i am acting like an agent for Natural8/PokerOK(which is another skin under the GGNetwork).

Do you offer any other skins on the GGNetwork? I already have N8 and PokerOK accounts unfortunately.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 10:13:43 AM

...Offering rakeback for players & agents!...

It would be great to add how high the rakeback is and if there is any difference in rackeback between agents and players?

Additionally, it would be great to see more information for people who wants to become agents like you. What are the benefits for agents, what are the requirements?

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 10:31:56 AM

so we need third party for deposit on your site?

coinpayment need 2 hours above to deposit and withdraw, any change for fasting that?,

I only can do with crypto not other
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:30:29 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 01:09:08 PM by evnpoker

i am acting like an agent for Natural8/PokerOK(which is another skin under the GGNetwork).

Do you offer any other skins on the GGNetwork? I already have N8 and PokerOK accounts unfortunately.
Unfortunately no. I am an affiliate for PokerOK only. Did you go thru an affiliate or did you go directly thru the site?
Benefits for agents is definitely rakeback. When you go thru an affiliate for skins like PokerOK, you can negotiate for additional rakeback (on top of network bonuses like fish buffet & daily missions etc) depending on volume and stakes.
EDIT:Ive answered another question more similarly with illustration on how going thru affiliates like me can greatly boost your winrate do check it out below
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:13:15 PM

...Offering rakeback for players & agents!...

It would be great to add how high the rakeback is and if there is any difference in rackeback between agents and players?

Additionally, it would be great to see more information for people who wants to become agents like you. What are the benefits for agents, what are the requirements?

Rakeback deals are highly dependent on volume and rake generation per week. Difference in rakeback between agents and players is definitely the % you can get.

If you are a single player grinding 0.5/1 usd you might be offered 10% rakeback. But if you are an agent with 5 players grinding 0.5/1usd you will definitely be offered more than 10% rakeback.

Heres an example to illustrate:

if rake generated is 1000, your fishbuffet rakeback is 40% (given by site), and your additional agent/player rb is 20%(additional rakeback given by affiliates) the following is the formula.. 1000 - 40%(400) - deductions from promos/fees = 600 x 20% = 120.

240 is the additional fees you earn by being an agent/player.

To summarize, becoming an agent thru affiliates can net you extra rakeback as compared to going thru the site directly.

*Please note that this is a general idea for you guys interested in becoming agents the numbers illustrated in the example might vary depending on volume and rake generation
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

so we need third party for deposit on your site?

coinpayment need 2 hours above to deposit and withdraw, any change for fasting that?,

I only can do with crypto not other
All new questions revolve around the same topic in general so please see above replies for a better idea.
As coin payment question, for my network it depends on the time of request. If support is still on shift it usually takes 15-30mins but we only accept btc.
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:46:12 AM

Keep the questions coming guys! Happy to answer all questions  Grin Grin Grin
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:39:02 PM

A great start to this poker site. I hope they can stay strong here in crypto gambling because they have a good concept in every card game and dice game that they offered and operate. It is also have other easy game that you can easily play with a great graphics that can attract many gamblers that want a simple games but have a good prize offered.
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:40:24 AM

Thanks for the feedback! Yes I'm sure there are alot of poker sharks in the crypto world  Tongue
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:38:38 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 09:02:26 PM by evnpoker

Join our network today! We are giving out a 100% first deposit bonus* on pppoker/upoker to beloved customers!

*Terms & Conditions apply
e46drifter

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:11:51 PM

Are you able to sign up USA players? If we use VPN?
evnpoker (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:01:46 PM

Are you able to sign up USA players? If we use VPN?
Is this in regards to pokerok or pppoker/upoker?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: