Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:06:19 PM

So 6 hours means Few hours ?? Anyways start posting with your original I’d rather grab a newbie account .. Currently developer working on 5 to be listed .. All will be up very soon

Well, most people would certainly class a few as less than ten.

With that in mind, and the fact that six hours is now more than twelve, I ask again, where is the listing on your thoroughly legitimate site?
Currently building the proxys for coin and it’s midnight where developer is working! He is trying to finish listing

Is he hand knitting the code?  

3AM here.  I'll check back when I get up.  I don't expect much change.  Time will tell.
I think it's important overall to consider the responses you receive when asking a question.
I see you got no answers either. Instead, you were diverted to a web site that mentioned nothing about being registered.
This project has lost all credibility. Unanswered questions, promised timelines, evasive and dodgy creators... all failures In my opinion. Nothing but excuses. This should be a red flag.
Buyer beware!
let’s not talk as a newbie .. Given our Ann do check about us and talk to us on Discord and at Troll box .. All good needs time 😊
How odd. The creator starts this thread. Sensible people ask legit questions as to whether or not you are registered. Rather than answer the question, you no longer want to talk here?
What are you trying to hide?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:58:04 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 01:09:37 PM by pokerowned

So 6 hours means Few hours ?? Anyways start posting with your original I’d rather grab a newbie account .. Currently developer working on 5 to be listed .. All will be up very soon

Well, most people would certainly class a few as less than ten.

With that in mind, and the fact that six hours is now more than twelve, I ask again, where is the listing on your thoroughly legitimate site?
Currently building the proxys for coin and it’s midnight where developer is working! He is trying to finish listing

Is he hand knitting the code? 

3AM here.  I'll check back when I get up.  I don't expect much change.  Time will tell.
I think it's important overall to consider the responses you receive when asking a question.
I see you got no answers either. Instead, you were diverted to a web site that mentioned nothing about being registered.
This project has lost all credibility. Unanswered questions, promised timelines, evasive and dodgy creators... all failures In my opinion. Nothing but excuses. This should be a red flag.
Buyer beware!
let’s not talk as a newbie .. Given our Ann do check about us and talk to us on Discord and at Troll box .. All good needs time
How odd. The creator starts this thread. Sensible people ask legit questions as to whether or not you are registered. Rather than answer the question, you no longer want to talk here?
What are you trying to hide?
we are 3 months old and not yet registered.. that’s discussed already there ..
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:10:45 PM

ccmcapitol is a known YouTube troll. One can argue till the World ends but he wont stop. It is pointless. 7 years of harassing my family and they have not stopped, I dont figure they will now.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:12:03 PM

DIY Tube Coins have been listed on Unnamed Exchange. There are five trading pairs: BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH and UTIP

You can buy your DIYT Coins here:

BTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_BTC

DOGE https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_DOGE

LTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_LTC

ETH https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_ETH

UTIP https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_UTIP

DIY Tube Video Community
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:33:23 PM

ccmcapitol is a known YouTube troll. One can argue till the World ends but he wont stop. It is pointless. 7 years of harassing my family and they have not stopped, I dont figure they will now.
I just wonder how he still is a newbie with that much fudding capability !
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:39:58 PM

There you go again, labeling me a troll for asking a few questions.
I haven't argued at all. I was just asking why you and the coin exchange evade legit questions.
Now that he answered his, which throws up nothing but red flags, why not answer yours?
Can I have full names of those involved with this project?
In my opinion, anyone that invests in an unregistered company is foolish. Why wouldn't the company wait til they are registered to launch, like all legit companies?
I can tell you what has been been discussed. After searching this coin exchange right here on this site, there are others that seem to think this is a scam as well.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:42:34 PM

I just wonder how he still is a newbie with that much fudding capability !
Perhaps the same reason that DYI is still a newbie?
Perhaps the same reason your exchange is a newbie?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:55:41 PM

I haven't argued at all. I was just asking why you and the coin exchange evade legit questions.
Now that he answered his, which throws up nothing but red flags, why not answer yours?
In my opinion, anyone that invests in an unregistered company is foolish. Why wouldn't the company wait til they are registered to launch, like all legit companies?
I can tell you what has been been discussed. After searching this coin exchange right here on this site, there are others that seem to think this is a scam as well.

Again, anything and everything you ask is on our coin site. I even gave out my full name, birth date, address and the works. I cant give out more than that. You refuse to read, your problem.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:02:59 PM

Again, anything and everything you ask is on our coin site. I even gave out my full name, birth date, address and the works. I cant give out more than that. You refuse to read, your problem.
I can read just fine.
This is the first time you actually answered that you can't give out more than that. Not bad, I only asked 7 times.
Now let me ask you this.
Do you really think that anyone that invests on an unregistered exchange is making a wise move?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:12:18 PM

I can read just fine.
This is the first time you actually answered that you can't give out more than that. Not bad, I only asked 7 times.
Now let me ask you this.
Do you really think that anyone that invests on an unregistered exchange is making a wise move?
[/quote]

I have already answered your questions on another forum. Typical troll response. Ignore the answer and try again, attempting to spread doubt.

A person can buy/sell/trade on any exchange they are allowed to but it is not advisable to keep your money in an exchange. It is safer and much better to keep your coins in your own wallet. That is my recommendation.

Go on, make your trade, move coins to your wallet. Safest is in your wallet.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 03:34:39 PM

Someone is selling DIY Tube Coins at 50% their price - go buy them up while you can. Its not me but some dummy trying to dump the value. Its a buyer's opportunity!

Get them here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIY_BTC

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:29:33 PM

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA some dummy?

You are one of a kind...... Troy seriously, do you have some kind of a mental disability... I mean it....  Asperger or Autism?  I mean this is really a serious question... No trolling whatsoever..... there is no way in hell you can live in your bubble like you do without somekind of a psychological problem....

The only dummy though and though is you....  To believe you will get rich overnight on your pretenses and cheaping out on every corner...

You have issues that's for sure...

But the fact alone you press people to buy the coins at 50% of the price should be a very loud statement... why dont you buy them yourself?
Oh right, you have no money... 

Can't wait for your explaining video on YouTube on where you have been and AGAIN how the trolls did you wrong... lol Same story different day, is it? You kept the "exchange secret" for protection, even the free one told you off....  Has to be the trolls and nothing to do with the fact you are absolutely INCOMPETENT....

Man you are one screwed up being.... 
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 04:37:48 PM

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA some dummy?

You are one of a kind...... Troy seriously, do you have some kind of a mental disability... I mean it....  Asperger or Autism?  I mean this is really a serious question... No trolling whatsoever..... there is no way in hell you can live in your bubble like you do without somekind of a psychological problem....

The only dummy though and though is you....  To believe you will get rich overnight on your pretenses and cheaping out on every corner...

You have issues that's for sure...

But the fact alone you press people to buy the coins at 50% of the price should be a very loud statement... why dont you buy them yourself?
Oh right, you have no money... 

Can't wait for your explaining video on YouTube on where you have been and AGAIN how the trolls did you wrong... lol Same story different day, is it? You kept the "exchange secret" for protection, even the free one told you off....  Has to be the trolls and nothing to do with the fact you are absolutely INCOMPETENT....

Man you are one screwed up being.... 

Well, since you came right out on this thread - it was you who was bragging about manipulating the price to harm the market. And I see your friends are at it too, setting up purchase orders for $0.0001

The next step will be your friends selling the coins they mined once they hit 100 confirmations on the exchange.

But, although you are in Canada, did you know that what you are doing is criminal in most of the World? And you are bragging about it? Not very smart really.

But what you did not count on is the immense number of miners competing with your friends for DIY Tube Coins so you cant hurt the market too badly I think.

DIY Tube Video Community
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:50:37 PM

Well, since you came right out on this thread - it was you who was bragging about manipulating the price to harm the market. And I see your friends are at it too, setting up purchase orders for $0.0001

The next step will be your friends selling the coins they mined once they hit 100 confirmations on the exchange.

But, although you are in Canada, did you know that what you are doing is criminal in most of the World? And you are bragging about it? Not very smart really.

But what you did not count on is the immense number of miners competing with your friends for DIY Tube Coins so you cant hurt the market too badly I think.

It appears you don't understand how the free market works.

In a free market, people are free to buy and sell goods at whatever price suits them.  It will naturally find its own level. 

What you are suggesting is price fixing, which is usually carried out by entities with control of supply, such as yourself.  Are you admitting to price fixing?  I'm sure that's illegal.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 06:08:08 PM

In a free market, people are free to buy and sell goods at whatever price suits them.  It will naturally find its own level. 

What you are suggesting is price fixing, which is usually carried out by entities with control of supply, such as yourself.  Are you admitting to price fixing?  I'm sure that's illegal.

I have not sold a single coin.

DIY Tube Video Community
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:19:18 PM

I have not sold a single coin.

Have you bought any?

You still haven't released the source code of your Blockchain or Wallet yet, either.  Nearly two weeks since the launch, and people have to trust you that there is nothing lurking in the pre-compiled software in your Git repository.  Aren't you supposed to supply source code  as part of the terms and conditions of Github?  How can people help the project, or check for bugs, without source?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 07:49:14 PM

You still haven't released the source code of your Blockchain or Wallet yet, either.  Nearly two weeks since the launch, and people have to trust you that there is nothing lurking in the pre-compiled software in your Git repository.  Aren't you supposed to supply source code  as part of the terms and conditions of Github?  How can people help the project, or check for bugs, without source?

Typical troll behavior. Our source code and wallets have been public for a long time now. How on earth do you think the mining pools and the coin exchange were able to compile our code and get set up?

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:19:12 PM

I can read just fine.
Now let me ask you this.

I have already answered your questions on another forum. Typical troll response. Ignore the answer and try again, attempting to spread doubt.

A person can buy/sell/trade on any exchange they are allowed to but it is not advisable to keep your money in an exchange. It is safer and much better to keep your coins in your own wallet. That is my recommendation.

Go on, make your trade, move coins to your wallet. Safest is in your wallet.
[/quote]There you go again with that troll response. I have no idea what other forum you answered my question on. Why not just answer it here where I posted it?
I understand that anyone can buy/sell on any exchange. That wasn't my question. I'll ask again.
Do you really think  that anyone that invests on an unregistered exchange is making a wise move?
Don't you think it's smarter to invest in an exchange that's registered?
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:36:44 PM

Again, Troy and his truth bubble...   Actually it wasn't me, I will put it even lower...  But again, you totally failed at everything I tried to tell you, you DUMMY...  your play money is only worth what people wants to pay for... which is A) not illegal and B) not worth shit....  So before you call me "Not very smart", you should have a quick run to the bathroom and check in the mirror for that definition... You are the guy who fucks everything up for the last... "all you fucking life"...

Again.... Troy... Mathematics and you seems to be enemies... cause those maths trolls the fuck out of you... You are an absolute You TUBR ... You Troyed Up Beyond Repairs...  (again....)

CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:45:30 PM

From what I'm lookin' at that coin is a disastrous flop. Piss poor planing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: