Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3507 times)
gr8future

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:15:34 PM

will there be an IEO and on what exchange ? As I understand it now will be the only way to raise funds as ICO is now absolutely not popular with investors.

closed sales rounds will start on November 1 and it will be very profitable as early investors get. maximum profit.
kunickis

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:02:50 PM

Hey. tell me if the bounty program is planned or I missed something. I haven't seen any announcements about it.

I will continue to monitor how this project works. But to me, it looks just fine. So the prospects are huge
gakalexs

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

I will gladly buy tokens for me. I will monitor how the project works and develops.

I do not really understand the listing on the exchanges will only be in February 2020 ? am I wrong ?
reginaanne_d

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:24:20 PM

Hey. tell me if the bounty program is planned or I missed something. I haven't seen any announcements about it.

I know they had airdrop before but I haven't heard anything about the bounty program.
manee

MMM EXTRA-the right step towards the goal!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 05:11:12 PM

what partners do you plan to cooperate with and with whom are you negotiating at the moment *?

MMM participants get up to 100% per month
saikiran1112

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:44:38 AM

it's a great project and it has ambitious goals. I will gladly support the team in this and will buy tokens for me. But while I do not understand how to do it.

now it is impossible to buy tokens and it will be possible to do it only after November 1. so you just have to wait for the start of the closed sales round.

those who will buy after November 20 will be able to get a discount of 20% it can give a good advantage on the exchanges.
makel111983

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:26:58 AM

partners of the project are impressive, I think in the future you will be able to get support from the state and I think that it will be cool as the team is doing a really useful thing.

Yes, the team shows a good result and I think that it will be just a great project. I will monitor how everything works and develops and I will definitely support you as these are good goals.
nslasha

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:07:40 AM

I understand they've had airdrop before. I see that the telegram project has a huge community now and it's really cool.
I will wait for more announcements from the team.

airdrop already finished and now need to wait for the beginning rounds of sales to buy tokens.
cvasy1973

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:53:31 AM

it's a great project and it has ambitious goals. I will gladly support the team in this and will buy tokens for me. But while I do not understand how to do it.

now it is impossible to buy tokens and it will be possible to do it only after November 1. so you just have to wait for the start of the closed sales round.

But as I understand the project is already working and developing. That is, the team has already received any investment.
Serka81

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:35:04 AM

partners of the project are impressive, I think in the future you will be able to get support from the state and I think that it will be really cool as the team is doing a really useful thing.

Yes, the project is developing just fine. And I think that the team will get support from caring people around the world.
toro100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:15:59 AM

please tell me if I can somehow help the project now? perhaps you need employees or volunteers?

I think if you are geographically in the right place then you can take part in the project and help in its development. e-mail the team.
Lekhraj

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:25:41 PM

at the moment one of the best projects that I have seen and I think that it will be possible to support the team during the sales rounds as such projects will be in demand.
Timothy23

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:32:40 PM

as I understand airdrop already finished but does the team holds a bounty program or not ? I would be happy to take part in this in the near future.
xandros3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:41:38 PM

a wonderful project with a huge prospect and I'm going to buy tokens for me anyway. it seems to me that the project has a great future and great potential for the growth of tokens.

it will be necessary to understand what will stimulate the community to buy tokens. That is, you will need to read more about the economic model.
FROGGER321

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:58:52 PM

the main thing to understand what will be the economic plan and what will be the prospect for investors. This will be the main factor that motivates to buy tokens.

you need to read more white paper. in the ecosystem there will be many sources of income and tokens will essentially be as a means of payment. I think it would be cool.
maycondeoliveira

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:58:30 AM

those who will buy after November 20 will be able to get a discount of 20% it can give a good advantage on the exchanges.

As I understand it will be a closed round of sales and not everyone will be able to participate in this. But it will be the most favorable conditions for investors.
toro100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:22:34 AM

I understand they've had airdrop before. I see that the telegram project has a huge community now and it's really cool.
I will wait for more announcements from the team.

airdrop already finished and now need to wait for the beginning rounds of sales to buy tokens.

In any case, the idea looks interesting and I will wait for the start of sales rounds to buy tokens for me. I think that the team will be able to succeed in this direction.
saikiran1112

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:47:31 AM

as I understand airdrop already finished but does the team holds a bounty program or not ? I would be happy to take part in this in the near future.

Where did you get this information? I have not seen any news regarding the bounty program I only know that the sales rounds will start on November 1.
gr8future

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:17:38 AM

at the moment one of the best projects that I have seen and I think that it will be possible to support the team during the sales rounds as such projects will be in demand.

Yes, now such projects are a trend as the conservation of natural resources is important. But you need to be sure that the team will be able to implement this project.
robramir

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:38:45 PM

the main thing to understand what will be the economic plan and what will be the prospect for investors. This will be the main factor that motivates to buy tokens.

you need to read more white paper. in the ecosystem there will be many sources of income and tokens will essentially be as a means of payment. I think it would be cool.

Just one of the important points is to understand that the tokens will be in demand and their use will be justified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: